Chapter 9

Oh My iKon!

A/N: heyyalls! lemme tell you a funny thing.

I wanted to write : "Bobby"

But I accidentally wrote it as: "y"

And I can't stop laughing XD

It is a Saturday and iKon are given a free week to help them catch up with their families or take a break from the practice room. Nevertheless, the managers still have to keep an eye on them, taking note of where and who they are going with, to avoid any misunderstandings with the reporters or fans. Junmi is on a medical leave as he caught a cold so Ahreum is all by herself for the next two/three days.

The dorm is silent as all of the members went out to spend time with their families. Ahreum plops on the bunk bed in the living room when she's done with the laundry.

Jinhwan had gone back to Jeju for a few days to meet his family there whereas the others just have a meal with their families. Bobby is in the States, catching up with his family there. Ahreum pouts when she remembers about Bobby being abroad, feeling sad. She has grown attached to him and so without his presence, she feels a little bit lonely.

Ahreum lowers her back on the bed and sighs in satisfaction when her stiff back came into contact with the soft mattress. She stares in a distance and could not help but feel empty, when she remember that she has no family like them.

"I wonder how does it feel like to have a family?" She asks herself over and over again until she drifts off into dreamland.

~

The door makes a little noise after Hanbin has successfully punched in the passcode. He walks to the living room with a smaller figure following him behind, taking small steps as she marvells at the sight of her brother's new dorm.

Hanbin stops walking when they pass the living room and sees his manager sleeping peacefully in the bunk bed, wearing her pink apron. His sister who is so into the new environment, bumped into her brother's back and fell down, first. That bump got Hanbin snap out of his trance and he immediately bends down to his sister, asking if she is okay.

"It's okay," she mutters quietly under her breath as her brother keeps on apologising to her. She keeps her tears in as the pain was not much but that teary eye got noticed by the taller guy and he panics.

"Oh my- wait here Hanbyul, oppa has lollipops in the room. I'll get it but please don't cry," B.I. says urgently. Hanbyul blinks away her tears and nods at her brother. Seeing that cue, he dashes to his room and goes on a search for a lollipop.

Hanbyul's eyes laid on the figure sleeping on the bed.Being a normal curious child, she waddles to the bed and pokes the body. It moves and she backs away. When she thinks its safe, Hanbyul pokes the body again. The body turns and face her. Ahreum opens one of her eyes and see a mortified look on a kid's face. She rubs both her eyes with her hands and sits down on the bed before opening her eyes again. Her eyes widen when she sees an unknown child in the dorm.

"Oh my, who do you belong to?"

"Is it one of the members?"

"Where's your father?"

She attacks Hanbyul with questions, worried about the girl. Ahreum looks at the girl when she hears a sniffing coming from her and sees the tears that threatens to fall. She knows what is going to happen next so she acts fast.

"Sorry for scaring you. ," Ahreum cooes lightly at the girl. Hanbyul contemplates on whether to go but when she sees the gentle smile on the stranger's face, she knows that she meant no harm. She approaches the woman and goes right into her open arms. Ahreum tightens the hug and rubs the girl's back. When she feels that the girl is getting used to her, she lifts the smaller up, carrying her in her arms.

Hanbyul burries her face in the woman's neck, liking the smell of her perfume. Both of them are quiet but they appreciate it, even though they do not know each other.

At that time, B.I. found his lollipop and goes out searching for Hanbyul. He stops in his track when he sees the once asleep manager holds his sister in her arms. Hanbyul cries when strangers carry her so he is amused when Ahreum manages to carry without causing any tears or whines to come out from Hanbyul.

"Uhh.. Han.. Byul?"

Both of the girls turn to the voice. A smile lights up Hanbyul's face while Ahreum looks shock. She puts Hanbyul down and she runs straight to her brother, asking for a lollipop. Ahreum did not miss that slight smile on Hanbin's face as Hanbyul thank him cutely for the lollipop.

"..your sister?" Ahreum asks B.I

"No, my mother,"

Ahreum ignores the sarcasm and keep on observing the little girl who's now making her way to the kitchen. Ahreum follows Hanbyul, fascinated by the small being. Hanbin feels awkward and not knowing what to do, he follows the girls to the kitchen.

Hanbyul tiptoes and peeks at the counter, afterwards feeling disappointed when there's not a single food there. She then makes her way to the fridge and tries to open it with all her strength but failed. Ahreum quickly comes into the rescue and helps to open the refrigerator door. Hanbyul thanked Ahreum and her eyes starts to scan the big fridge again.

"Hanbyul-ah, do you want to eat anything?" Ahreum asks her.

She nods and places two of her finger under her chin and starts thinking of all kinds of food.

"Ah! Unnie, I want to eat chicken stew!" She says and jumps in excitement at the thought of the delicious food.

"B.I, do you want stew too?" Ahreum turns around and asks the guy behind her.

Hanbin froze when his eyes met with Ahreum's. He takes in the sight of Ahreum's hazel brown eyes, filled with innocence and purity. For some reason, he got lost in those eyes. He sees Ahreum's eyes slowly forming into cresent as she laughs.

"Oh my god, why is your face so derpy?" Ahreum and Hanbyul laugh together. Hanbin looks away in embarassment and quickly retreats from the kitchen.

Hanbyul and Ahreum then starts to cook together, laughing here and then whenever they both shares jokes. Hanbin, who has been in his room, smiles too when he hears those loud laughters erupting from the kitchen. He feels contented and safe that Hanbyul is happy with his manager's presence.

~

The sound of chopsticks and spoon fills the dorm. The three of them are eating the food prepared by Hanbyul and Ahreum. Hanbin likes the taste of the stew and the fact that Ahreum really knows how to cook makes him fall deeper for her.

"What are your plans after this?" Ahreum asks as she feeds Hanbyul a spoonful of rice.

"I don't know. What do YOU want to do?"

"I want to take both of you to one of my favourite amusement park. Can we?" Ahreum smiles at him.

Hanbin almost chock on his rice ((but he didn't)) when he sees that bright and cheerful smile. He knows that Ahreum fears him for his attitude so getting a smile from her makes it an achievement for him.

'Ah, so this is why Bobby and the others likes to make her smile'

He nods in approval to her and once again, Ahreum smiles, showing off her cresent eyes an cute dimples. Hanbin looks down on his bowl and stuff everything left in his mouth to prevent himself from smiling too.

~

Hanbyul and Ahreum laughs in joy when the horse goes round and round. Hanbin sits behind them, bored but entertained by the two girls in front of him.

They had gone to different types of rides and this, according to Hanbin, should be the last one.

After they got off the ride, Hanbyul pulls both of the adults to the nearest cotton candy stall. As there are more people around them, Hanbin carries Hanbyul in his arm while his manager stands close to him to play with Hanbyul. Ahreum orders three cotton candy for them and in the midst of waiting for it, she and Hanbyul shares a conversation.

The uncle of the stall gives the cotton candies to each one of them.

"Aigoo, you three are one happy family, aren't you?" The uncle said before going back to working.

That does not go unheard by Hanbin and Ahreum. Ahreum feels embarrassed and a blush starts to colour her cheeks. Hanbin, too, was affected by that comment and they both walk away with awkwardness in the air and an oblivious little girl.

~

Ahreum drives the two siblings back to their house and by the time they reach, it is already ten at night. Hanbyul passed out from tiredness and Hanbin carries her out. Ahreum quickly dashes to Hanbin and asks for a permission to carry her instead. He allows and transfers Hanbyul into Ahreum's arms and also takes the shopping bags from Ahreum's hands. Ahreum smiles when she sees Hanbyul stirrs lightly in her sleep. B.I. and Ahreum walks back to the dorm together.

~

The door beeps when B.I. keys in the passcode. He opens the door for his manager and they both enter the house together. Ahreum places Hanbyul in her room instead and made her comfortable before going out for a quick shower.

After showering and changing, she walks to the kitchen and sees B.I drinking water, sitting at the dining table. She suddenly remembers the iced coffee event and changes her mind to just go back to her room. She walk pass by the living room when her hands are pulled by someone.

B.I pulls her hand, making her end up face to face with his sturdy chest. Her eyes widens when she realizes how close they are and her cheeks begins to gain colour. She squirms around, trying to make B.I let her go but he is much more stronger than her.

"Don't move. Just listen to what I have to say," hearing the serious tone in his voice, Ahreum stops squirming and looks up at B.I.

"I'm- I'm sorry for that incident. I was a bit stressed and all, so I was hoping.. for you to forgive me," Ahreum smiles when she hears that, making B.I. feel much more relief.

"Also, thanks for today," this time, B.I is the one who smiles and Ahreum is the one who gets mesmerised by his smile. Netherless, Ahreum nods her head and smiles back at him.

The sound of the door beeping makes Ahreum step back from B.I. but he pulls her back to him.

"B.I, what are you doing? Let go of my hand," Ahreum says calmly to the taller and scans his face to see if there are any signs of him joking but there is only pure seriousness written on his face.

"Oh."

Both of them turns to the voice and sees Junmi and Junhoe standing at the door, watching them intently. This time, Ahreum uses force and manages make B.I. let her go.

"Junmi!" Ahreum shouts out excitedly, missing her friend. Junmi slings his arm on Ahreum's neck and they both walks to the living room for a small talk.

Junhoe's eyes are red with anger and jealousy. He gives B.I. a heavy and dark stare, giving off a warning. B.I could only look at his friend with sad eyes, before going back to his room.

A/N part 2:

Freaking love the Kim siblings

Thanks for reading and as usual, I am too lazy to proof read XD

Photos in the multimedia

Vote, Comment and Follow :)