Chapter 5

Oh My iKon!

Ahreum's POV

 

We got to the supermarket safely, (thank god) and split into three teams. Bobby, Yunhyeong and Donghyuk are in mine and we are in charge of food supplies.

Junhoe, Hongseok and Jin Hyeong are under Junmi oppa and they are in charge of the toiletries.

B.I, Jinhwan and Chanwoo are together and they are to buy things that the members wish to have. (They had given the trio a long list in the car just now) and we immediately start on our shopping!

"Noona, what about frozen chicken nuggets?" Bobby asks me, holding two packets of it in both his hands and dancing a weird dance, accompanied by Yunhyeong and Donghyuk behind him.

I laugh out loud but still nod at them. Suddenly, I notice something. They are calling me noona but I don't think that I am older than them. I think I'd better tell them later.

We gather back in front of the cash register after filling up the whole trolley with food. (Donghyuk takes up 50% of the space in the trolley) Thankfully, it is not crowded at the moment so the process of paying for all the groceries goes smoothly. (Except when Junmi oppa shed tears after seeing the price.)

"Oh! An ice cream parlour!" Chanwoo exclaim out loud suddenly.

"How about an ice cream to end our shopping?" I suggested. Majority of them agrees but Junmi oppa is shaking his head in protest. I laugh and tell him that it would be on me and he immediately agrees to it.

~

"Say noona, are you really this happy all the time or...?" Yunhyeong suddenly says, breaking the silence.

"I- uh... I laugh even at the slightest thing so.. yeah. And also, just call me by my name. Drop the honorific," I smile at them and stuff the ice cream in my mouth.

"Then I shall call you ahjumma," Bobby says, and laughs, his eyes turns into crescent moon. He is so cute that I want to pinch his cheeks!!

"I'll just call you grandma," Hongseok interrupts and this made everyone burst into laughter. I blush in embarrassment from their teasing. But hey, at least they are feeling much more comfortable around me.

"Crazy woman," I hear Junhoe mutter under his breath beside me. Well at least most of them do feel comfortable around me.

"Hey, jokes over. Just call her by her name. She's not that old," Junmi oppa says to them.

"How old are you?" Jin Hyeong asks me in a curious tone. The fact that the quietest guy talked to me make me forget about the "girls should NEVER reveal their age to boys" rule.

"I just turned 17 two months ago," I answer him.

Suddenly, they stop chattering and it gets so silent that it makes me uncomfortable. I look around and see them looking at me with shock expression on their face. Even Junhoe and B.I. seems to be taking interest in something about me.

"Something wrong...?" I timidly say out, looking down on my empty ice cream cup.

"Wow, you ARE young! You're the same age as our Chanwoo! That's interesting!" Yunhyeong exclaims.

Oh? I really did not know that I am of the same age as them. I make a mental note that when I go home, I must search for their profile and memorize things about them.

"It's getting late, let's head back to the dorm," Junmi oppa said to us.

~

The boys go straight into their room and get ready for bed even though it is still early. Junmi oppa and I cleans the dorm first before leaving. We had to go to the company to get the schedule for tomorrow's (the schedules are released every night) so he gives me a ride back to the building.

"Are you sure you don't want a ride back too?" Junmi oppa says as we walk out of the building. I reject his offer politely, not wanting to trouble him He smiles at me and we both bid goodbye to each other. The cars are strictly for the idol's use and we cannot bring it home so I walk home instead.

After getting soaked for a long shower, I plop down on my bed and turn on my laptop. Bomi is already asleep so I am on my own now. It is time to start my research.

~

A few hours pass by and the clock shows that it is already past midnight. As if on cue, I let out a yawn and stretch my tired muscles. I switched off my laptop and lied down on the bed.

My mind can't keep off thinking about two members that has been treating me coldly. B.I. and Junhoe. I really don't understand why. I have never been hated before and this is my first; I have to admit that I am quite upset by the fact that they don't like me but I like it. It is like a new challenge for me; Challenge to melt the huge and big barrier between me and the two members.

I smile at myself as I turn the bed lights off. Slowly, I begin to slip into my dreamland.

A/N; Hello! Thanks for reading! Do subscribe and continue reading if you like it! It would help me out a lot. :)