Chapter 4

Oh My iKon!

Ahreum’s POV

I stare at the steering wheel as I wait for five of them to enter the car. I just passed my driving test a few months ago and had never driven a car yet so this is my first time driving after months. Mr Yang never mention anything about having to drive so I was really shock when Junmi suddenly hands me a car key and starts explaining on how to use the navigation system.

I sigh as I press the button that says 'HOME' on the device and wait for it to load. When I hear the sound of the last door closed, I buckle my seatbelt and glance at the rear mirror, checking if everyone has enter the car.

After making sure, I start the engine and slowly drive out of the car park. The car is really silent and I feel very awkward.

When we get on the expressway, I speed up and focus on my driving. The navigation system would give me the direction at times and I follow obediently. My eyes widen when I suddenly see the car in front of me stop abruptly. Luckily, I did not have to jam break.

I wind down the window and take a look outside. There was an accident and the traffic is affected by it. The guys behind seems to be taking interest in what's happening outside too.

"Really now?" I muttered under my breath.

This must really be my unlucky day. I changed gear and look behind to reverse. After getting the save distance, I changed lane and drive through another way, that is not affected by the traffic. Sure it takes more time but at least we need not wait for a long time in the car.

I drive at a faster speed, wanting to reach their dorm as soon as possible.

"So, noona. While you are driving, let us introduce ourselves to you," a voice suddenly comes from the back seat.

I smile at them and nods for them to continue.

"My name is Yunhyeong," a guy with a pretty smile says.

"My name is Chanwoo and I'm the maknae," he says while laughing softly. I smile at his cuteness.

"Hi, I'm Donghyuk!" This guy looks a little like GD.

"I'm Jinhwan and I'm the hyung," I laugh slightly when I see he has a small body figure, just like me.

"I'm Jin Hyeong," he says softly. Not much of a talker, I guess.

"Nice to meet you guys! As I have mentioned before, my name is Ahreum and if you need anything, feel free to approach me," I say as I drive in the car park.

I help them carry a few of their stuff, as they look really tired, even though it's only four in the afternoon. We got into the elevator and have a small chat.

"Noona, if Hanbin or Junhoe treats you badly, please don't get offended. They are like that originally," Yunhyeong says to me. I nod and smile at him as the door to the elevator opens.

We walk to the dorm and I key in the passcode. The door opens and the six of us enter and take off out shoes. There are chatters in the living room, which indicates that Junmi has arrived.

"We are home!" Jinhwan exclaim out loud.

I see Junmi oppa in the kitchen, with his phone in his ears and hands holding onto a fast food flyer. I approach him and he gestures the rice cooker with his mouth. I chuckle at his cute expression. (my weakness is cute stuff and person) Folding my long sleeve, I begin washing the rice to cook it.

The door bell ring and Junmi oppa rushes to the door. A few of the boys also follow him to help take the food in. Since there are many people today, Junmi oppa decides to eat together in the living room instead of using the dining table.

I serve the plates and utensils on the coffee table, with the assistance of Jinhwan. I then place all of the ordered food on the table.

"Ahreummie, can you do me a favour and gather all the boys here?" Junmi oppa says to me. I nod and make my way to the first room. The nervous feeling suddenly came back and my palms start to sweat again. Taking in a deep breath, I knock on the door. After three knocks, someone told me to get in.

"Uhm, dinner's ready," I say to the three people in the room.

They quickly stop whatever they were doing and walk past by me. Yunhyeong, Chanwoo and Jinhwan smiled at me as they proceed to the living room. Feeling encouraged by their smile, I continue my task to the second room.

For the second room, it takes multiple knocks for them to allow me in.

"Dinner's ready," I say to them but got shocked when I see a guy shirtless on the bed. Flustered, I let out a squeak and covered my poor eyes with my hand.

"Yah, Bobby! Are you homeless that you are always without a shirt?" Junmi oppa says, who apparently heard my call of distress, (i squeaked too loud) came to my rescue by barging in the room with a chicken in his hand.

I hear laughters behind me and could not help but be embarrassed. Gosh, it's gonna be really hard to take care of 9 boys!

Bobby, Donghyuk,Jin Hyeong and a guy that I don't know his name exits the room and Bobby bows at me before walking off, stifling his laughter. I pouted and cover my face. Ahhhhh, I am so embarrassed! Junmi oppa pats my back in sympathy and tell me to join the rest at the living room.

Sitting down, I remembered about other 2 members who are missing. I stand up, wanting to go and call the other 2 members out when Donghyuk suddenly pulls my arm, making me stand in a position where I am half standing, half squatting.

"I don't think you should go. They won't treat you nicely. Let me go instead," I nod and was about to sit down when suddenly Junmi oppa interrupts. The rest are looking at us with an amused expression on their face. (that i want to slap it off)

"Song Ahreum, it's your job. Now go and fetch them here," Junmi oppa says to me in a stern tone. I swear I heard him hiding a laugh but I ignore it and nod again, stands up to go to their room but Donghyuk holds me back, making me stand in that awkward position again.

"Let me, hyung! You know how those guys would-"

"It's. Her. Job. Kim. Dong. Hyuk." Junmi says to that poor guy. I tell him that it was okay and make my way to the last room.

I knock on the door and softly tell them that dinner is already served. Surprisingly, the door to the room abruptly opens, revealing a guy wearing a beanie stand in front of me with a smirk on his face. I gulp, feeling something bad is going to happen and starts to be on my guard. The guy suddenly opens the door wider, revealing another member behind him, with both his hand hidden behind him. I step back slowly. My eyes widened to the size of an owl (kyungsoooooooo heheheh) when I see a pillow flying towards me at full speed.

~

"PPAKK!" The loud sound of the pillow coming into contact with something shocks the people that were sitting peacefully in the living room.
Junmi and the rest quickly get on their feet, worried if the small girl got injured.

However when they crowd around Ahreum, they see a pillow about a metre away from her and the feathers scattered on the floor. There are no feathers on Ahreum's hair or body so they assume that the girl managed to dodge it. Junmi smirks and claps in amusement at the mortified girl standing in the corner. He drapes his arm on his new colleague and drags her to the living room, leaving behind an angry leader and vocalist and a bewildered members near the room.

~

"Why don't the people that did not introduce themselves to your new manager introduce themselves now?" Junmi oppa says out loud while we are munching on our food. I really thanked my friend for making me play basketball back at the orphanage as I would not have dodge that flying pillow attack without my fast reflexes from training. No one responds to what Junmi oppa says, making him frustrated.

"I said, can those who have not introduced themselves do so now? And it's not a question. It's an order," Junmi oppa says with a low and sharp tone. The guy who came out of the room with Jinhwan, Chanwoo and Jin Hyeong places his chopsticks on the table and clears his throat.

"My name is Hong Seok. It was nice, having you for the past few hours," he says to me and smiles before continuing breathing in his food.

The guy who threw the pillow also puts down his utensils and glares at me, making me gulp my rice down too quickly.

"B.I." was all he said and honestly I really felt the temptation to slap him right there but I don't think that is what Bomi wants me to do in this situation.

"Junhoe," the guy beside him says while he is munching on his food, not bothering to look at me. I nod at them and continue eating.

"Oh, later on, I am going grocery shopping. Do you guys want to tag along?" I ask them when I remembered about the list in my pocket. All of them raised their hand, which takes me by surprise.

After dinner, all of them got dressed and follows me and Junmi oppa out. Hopefully, everything would turn out well.