The walk home..

All in the Past
Untitled-4.png
All in the past 
This is new tbh, I had this going for a while was I supposed to actually update? 
Sorry I been busy with school! 
scroll down to view more

Soon school was over and it was time to go their own ways to their homes. Lay had learned a lot from just one day first he learned that none of his knew friends knew about his time in jail he made sure not to let that slip up. He didn't want to lose any of his new friends just cause of a mix up that he hadn't done in the first place. As they walked out of the school he saw Kai and D.O walking in one direction. Kris and Tao walked in a different direction. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked another way well acutally it was more like Chanyeol walking with Baekhyun riding on his back. Lay chuckled at the site and smiled softly they would be cute togther Lay thought looking behind him he saw Xiumin, Chen, Sehun and Luhan siting at a table. 

"Guys you not going home?" He asked from his spot, Luhan poked his head up from what he was doing.

"We are just waiting for our rides don't worry, Go ahead home Lay" Luhan nodded and waved him off. There was one person missing he looked around but he couldn't find Suho hyung. He sighed and looked at the time. If he didn't leave soon he wouldn't be home before dark but he didn't want to leave Suho by himself. Before he new it he felt a pair of arms around his wiast pulling him back and he came falling back onto his his and on top of someone else.

"ow, I should have thought that one through" the man said Lay hadn't reliazed how close he was standing to the road until he was pulled awa from a speeding car coming down the street. Quickly he stood up and turned around to see Suho on the ground he gasped and held his hand out to help him up.

"Suho hyung are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone. Suho nodded and took his hand to get up.

"Just fine~" he smiled happily "You should be more careful, Lay" He chuckled and nodded.

 

Lay had fround out that Suho had lived on the same street as him so they had decied to walk up together that day which was good because Lay wasn't sure if he would be able to walk alone all the time he didn't know if he just watched to many scary movies or what but he was just scared that someone would jump out and grab him. Lay was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear what Suho was saying. 

"Lay... Lay... Lay!!" He was quickly jumped out of his thoughts and looked at Suho confused Suho just smiled and chuckled. 

"Do you want to come in?" He asked Lay again since that was what he was asking before Lay has zoned out. Looking around lay could see that they where at the other males place which happened to be right across the street from his. 

"You live here?" He asked suho nodded his head and unlocked the door "yeah, so you coming in?" He asked as he opened the door. 

"oh yeah, hehe funny I live right there" he pointed across the street and smiled softly Suho nodded and walked into the house. Lay followed him slipping his shoes off when he got into the house and closing the door behind him. Before he could say anything suho had went into his room to change out of his uniform. 

"coming?" Suho asked leaning against the door frame his jacket already ed. The other started to slip it off and walk towards the closet. 

"Uhh, sure" Lay said and walked into the room closing the door behind him and sits on the bed. He looked around the bedroom as he sits there and suho chuckled softly. 

"Well?" Suho asked hinting to lay to talk about himself more as he slipped off his shirt exposing his 6-pack. Lay couldn't help but stare at suho's perfect body. as he changed clothes. 

"Lay!" Suho had sat on the bed next the other male. A chuckle ecaped from his mouth. "You zone out a lot don't you?" The blonde looked at the other quickly and saw he was completely dressed. 
"you going to tell me something about you or not?" He chuckled and looked at lay waiting for his answer. 

"ohhh well, Before you get to comfy with me. you should know that... I'm gay" the blonde said waiting to be thrown out of the home and to have him never talk to him again but to his surpires suho just nodded laid back on the bed. "Ahh, you are sure about that? 100?" he asked chilly and lay just blinked surpised that he asked such a thing "Well I'm Bi~ but same thing right? I mean I perfer guys and everyone knows that" lay nodded softly and  the older just grinned softly. Before he sat up. "Lay you mind if I try something?" He asked softly. "you see I'm not sure my ually yet and I wanna find out if you don't mind, can I kiss you?"