The New House...

All in the Past
Untitled-4.png
All in the past 
Alright guys heres chapter 3 orl its been setting on my computer for the longst time well part if it was. The bottom half was just writen in my 2ed block today lol and I finished it when I had free time in math class tbh. yay. but Kai met Lay. and yeah Im happy about this chapter I was tottaly into it this time so its kinda long lol. Welp I hope you enjoy it and I will hopfully have anohter chapter up soon and to start my other story~ Enjoy my loveslys <3
alright love ya *blows hearts to everyone
Hope you guys like this Chapter/story. I start school soon so updates maybe late. sorry 
tHe New House...
scroll down to view more

Lay didn’t wake up until he felt a light shake on his shoulders, He groaned softly and rubbed his eyes. “sorry to wake you sir but we have landed” the woman said. looking around Lay could see all the people start to walk off the plane and he nodded softly giving a small smile “thank you ma’am” I stood up and bowed to the woman and grabbed his carry on and walked off the with the rest of the crowd. Sighing softly lay took out his phone and called a cab while he was grabbing the rest of his stuff from the luggage pick up. Knowing be time he got outside it would be outside waiting for him, and of course he was right. lay made his way through the crowd of people and put his luggage in the trunk before hoping in the back seat of the taxi. He told the driver where to go. To his new house that his parents bought him who knows how long ago, back when they had the money to buy it. they wanted lay to have a good life and not have to worry if he would have a roof over his head or not. So they bought him the house. Lay of course didn’t care when he knew he would need it one day anyway. It was a good hour long ride to the house but he didn’t mind lay just looked out the window and enjoyed the scenery that he had at the moment. Nobody knew him there nobody thought of him as a criminal there so he was happy. Time seemed to go by fast cause to lays surprise they were there before he knew it or maybe he was just too lost in thought? Either way it didn’t matter cause lay was home. he could finally lay down on a bed and take a proper nap without his neck hurting when he woke up. He smiled and thanked the driver and paid for the ride then grabbed his stuff from the trunk before walking up to his house. It was a nice house, 2 stories, 4 bedroom, 2 bath. you could say it was a normal house for a family, of course lay was living by himself at the moment but what if he did want to have a family one day? his parents thought of all that for him. With that lay made his way into his house, taking the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door before opening it he smiled softly he was starting a new life. He looked around seeing all the boxes and sighed he had a lot of work to do. The movers had delivered his stuff the night before lay even came here the only things he brought on the plane was the last minute stuff he could put into a bag and carry with him. He decided the boxes could wait till after he took a nap since he was so tired at that moment. He took his shoes off leaving them at the front door and after closing the door he went to explore his new house. yes lay has never seen this house at all his parents had bought this house for him when he was just a baby and its been empty ever since. lay went to the first room, the living room. There was a nice couch a chair a coffee table, a tv hanging on the wall, with a couple plants around the room. There were some nice light blue curtains on the windows and he smiled, light blue was his moms favorite color. When he was done in the living room he went into the kitchen to see not much but he checked out the fridge he saw it was fully stocked his eyes widened. “umma, appa why did you do this?” he sighed closing the fridge after taking out a water. He looked around it was a pretty big kitchen, with an island in the middle the counter tops being black marble. he smiled and looked at the pantry, which was fully stocked at well. Lay just shook his head and closed the doors. Making his way to the steps he could made his way up them to look at the rooms he saw two rooms that looked like to be the size for a kid one looked like it would be more of a teenager and then the master bedroom. He went and plopped down on the bed in the master bedroom of course that was going to be his room it was his house. He decided that the others would be guest rooms until needed to be anything thing else. Finally it was time to take a nap he was pretty jet lagged from the plane ride, when he woke up he would go get his uniform and then start to unpack his things and put them where they need to go. He laid down in bed and sighed before closing his eyes cuddling up in the blankets and fall into a deep sleep. 

 

*An Hour later*

 

After about an hour of sleeping lay had finally work up, streaching out he yawned in the most adorable way gosh lay was so cute but he never tried to be cute but it came out that way and he didn't fight it at all cause that was who he was and he would love to be as manly as possable but he always came out cute. So he just gave up protecting it. He did have his moments where he did protest but he always gave up soon after so he didn't care anymore. After a moment of looking up at the cailing and thinking to himself. He finally got out of bed and walked down stairs while sipping on his water he slipped on his shoes and went out of the house knowing he had to go get his uniform for school tomorrow. He had already paid for it and everything he just had to go pick it up. His parents tried to get him to let them pay for it but lay had refused to let them do it since they and already done so much for him he wanted to do learn to do all this himself so he just went on his way walking down the path to the school store (is that where they get the uniforms?? otl idk) he smiled softly at all the familys walking there pets with there kids playing in the park or walking close by them. Maybe I can have that one day lay thought to himself he really would like to have his own family and maybe even a pet or two but he was only 16 going to be a freshmen in his school why did he even think about that right now? he didn't know it was just a thought in his head that came up. 

After a moment or two of walking he finally got to the school store lucky that his house wasn't that far from the school so he could just walk back and forth to school instead of wasting money on a cap. He walked into the store and looked around before a young lady came running up to him "May I help you cutie??" She said in cheerfull tone maybe a little to cheerful for lays liking. Yes he liked the bubbly type, Well did he? he never really viewed any girl as anything other then a little sister. You could say that maybe he played for the same team in this. Lay just smiled and chuckled at the girls over bubbly tone and nodding his head "Oh, Neh.. I ordered my school uniform a couple days ago I was wondering if I could pick it up" Lay said and she nodded "of course, I can get that for you what name would it be under?" "Zhang Yixing" The lady nodded and quickly ran off to find lays uniform while lay just looked around. A moment or two later she came back with four uniforms one for him two of them being his actual uniform and two being his gym uniform. Lay smiled softly and nodded thanking the young laid and she bid him a goodbye and to comeback if he needed anything. Lay just nodded softly as he started to walk home with the bag around his wrist. Soon a ball had rolled by his feet and lay had came to a stop. He picked up the ball and looked at it it was a basketball he sighed and looked a crossed the street to see the park. There was a group of boys there looking at him in shook. Do they know?  Thats all lay could think do they know what he did with the boy back in china? The fight? Aish lay what are you thinking of course they don't know. They just want there ball back. Lay was broke from his thoughts when a one of the boys was on his way over to him. He had dark brown hair and was wearing a shirt that had some type of logo on it, if you looked closely it was like a hexagon with the laters 'EXO' in it. the logo was white while the rest of the shirt was all black. He also had black shorts on he was quite handsome in lays opintion. "I'm Sorry, my friends don't know how to keep the ball in the court" The said boy had said and smiled making lays heart melt of course that smile would make anyway. Lay just smiled and handed him the ball back "Its okay.. No harm done right?" Lay nodded the smile still on his face. "Right, anyway thanks for getting the ball.. My names' Jongin but my friends call me Kai, you new in town?" Lay nodded his head and hold up the bag with his uniforms in it. "Neh, I am starting school tomorrow. new here. nice to meet you Kai. I'm Yixing but everybody calls me Lay" "Ahh, 1st year?" Kai asked titled his head slightly to the right and lay just nodded "Well I'll see you around me and my friends are 1st years as well maybe we'll see you around school" He pointed over his shoulder to the other 10 boys at the court waiting for him to join them again. "Neh, Well I'll see you around Kai" Lay smiled and weaved to Kai and his friends before he started to talk back to his house to start unpacking and get ready for school in the morning.