First day at School..

All in the Past
Untitled-4.png
All in the past 
Wow. wow! okay I made another update wow.. Well all the subs are making me want to update more tbh. plus I get to have fun while writing these. I get to write about my Lay baby. BTW did you hear about him Fainting??? My poor baby! I hope he feels better soon and gets lots of rest! 
First Day at school..
scroll down to view more

Stretching in his bed, Lay looked over at his uniform hanging up by the closet. He had set it out the night before so he could sleep a little bit longer he had also taken his shower yesterday to. He got most of his unpacking done last night but he still had a couple more boxes to do when he got home from school today. Sighing lay finally got out of bed before straightening his bed up a bit so it was a complete mess. He went over and grabbed his uniform that was waiting for him and he got dressed pretty quick if he would say it didn’t take that long for him to get changed. He looked in the mirror and buttoned up his shirt but leaving the top two buttons undone. He smiled softly and fixed his hair slightly to get it out of his face. He turned around and grabbed his book bag from his bed and took his phone off the charger and placing it into the packet of his blazer with his book bag on one shoulder he headed down stairs grabbing a water before heading out the door. He ended up skipping breakfast because he is usually not hungry in the mornings plus he was kinda nervous since it was a new school and new people he didn’t have any friends there and he was a 1st year so fresh meat to other people in the school. “please let this day go well” He said to himself and sighed as he walked towards the doors of his school He gripped the door handles but hesitated a bit to go inside. It was an understatement to say he was a little nervous right now he was out right scared at this point. What if my Korean creaks?  What if nobody likes me? I should just go home it would be best. goddamit lay stop being a chicken!! He mentally scolded himself and looked at the time from his phone and sighed he had about 30 minutes till the bell was going to ring and send them all to class. lucky the school sent him his schedule a head of time cause well it was the first day back for everybody. That was the only thing keeping lay here at the moment that it was everybody first day back to school from summer and all the freshmen are at the same stop as him. Finally, Lay looked at his hand that was on the door handle and slowly turned it to open the door and head inside the school in front of him. When he opened the door he saw many things there were students leaning against the lockers talking to their friends, some where reading books, Some where walking about. Taking a breathe lay gripped on to his strap of his book bag and started to walk down the hall towards his locker. He ignored all the stares he got cause from guys and girls he walked as confidently has he could well thats what it looked like on the outside, on the inside he was dying he was scared to death. The only thing he could think about was starting a new life without any of the problems that he had in China or America. He smiled softly to himself at the thought of a new life but of course some girls thought he was smiling at them and when looked at them he could see a slight blush on their faces as they tried to hide it. About a minute later lay got to his locker and started to place his books into it so he didn’t have to carry so many of them. He only kept the books for his first two classes in his book bag. When he was done he closed the locker only to jump in surprise when there was somebody standing behind it. “omo, you scared me” lay said breathlessly but the other just chuckled and smiled his heart melting smile “I thought that was you, I saw” Kai leaned against the lockers and looked at lay. “you where looking for me?” Lay looked everywhere around him kinda surprised that he guy he only met yesterday actually came up to talk to him. “Well, actually no my friend actually pointed you out when you where walking down the hall. Looks like you already have some fangirls here” Kai smiled and looked around to see pretty much all the girls there in the hall with them looking in there direction. Well they could be looking at you. was all lay could think well he was suppose to only think it but he ended up saying it. “Oh, Nah I think they are looking at you. Cutie.. Anyway I came over to cause my friends wanted to meet you. They actually got mad at me last night cause I didn’t bring you over to introduce yourself to them” Kai sighed softly “and I promised them if I saw you today I would bring you over… So do you mind? I really don’t want to scolded again by Suho Hyung” Lay only nodded before walking over with Kai to the other 10 boys that weren’t to far away from them. He bit his lip slightly before sighing, he wasn’t very good at meeting knew people but he was going to give it a try. “Well, Here you guys go.. I got him to come over” Kai said kinda annoyed with how much his friends bugged him about meeting somebody.

 

“Wow, you got a lot of friends” lay muttered softly really only Kai could hear him. Which earned him a chuckle from the other that was beside him. “Ehh, I guess I do, We kinda grew over the years. Me and D.O have been friends since Pre-K. then starting in about 5th grade we kinda expanded our group. Well let me introduce you” Kai smiled and looked at the guys in front of us putting one by one he introduced all the guys “D.O, Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen and Tao” Kai said and smiled “Then you know me, Kai… Then guys this is Yixing but he goes by Lay” Lay smiled and bowed slightly “Its nice to meet you all, Sorry My Korean is kinda rusty” “Your not Korean?” Chanyeol asked tilted his head slightly “Aniyo, I’m Chinese” Nodding softly the guys informed him that he wasn’t the only chinese member so if he needed any help just to ask. After a couple minutes of just talking about random things. The bell ring signing for them to go to class. Lay had found out he has the same class as Suho, Kai, and Xiumin so he was happy not to be alone. He was walking with between Suho and Kai with Xiumin leading the way to the classroom. Since he insisted he knew the way better then anybody else, which made lay chuckle softly. “How about you sit with Suho hyung, Lay?” He was snapped out of his thoughts “Huh?” Kai chuckled softly “I’ll set with the bubbly Xiumin and you set with Suho hyung” Suho nodded his head and smiled at Kai. Kai could tell something different in Suhos eyes when he said that even though he was smiling, was Suho nervous? Well that is was he gets for for pushing Kai to go get lay to come over and talk. Gosh he was never this pushy when it came to there other friends when they first better he was the one to go get Suho to talk to the others. Kai just shrugged it off and looked at lay. “you cool with that?” Lay nodded as they walked into the class room. Him and Suho sat down at a table in the back of the room while Kai and Xiumin took the table in front of us. Lay could feel the awkward silence between the two of them making lay sigh why did he have to be so terrible at meeting new people? He looked over at Suho who to his surprise was looking at him. This made lay smile softly when he saw a slight blush on the older face knowing he had been caught. “yah, hyung!” Lay smiled and looked at Suho when he looked up he could see a slight pink on his face. “you okay?” Lay asked softly trying to clear the awkward air but before Suho could answer him the teacher came in and they stood up and bowed to him. “Good morning class, 36D… Welcome here and lets hope everybody gets along well cause you will be in the class for the rest of the year” He smiled and was that type of teacher lay loved the happily go lucky type that always wanted to help out the students. The whole class all they did was get to know each other and it was kinda fun but everybody knew tomorrow would be a different story. Finally the bell rang after four classes it was time to go to lunch gosh lay was starving he was basically running towards the cafe to get food. He finally stopped when he heard his friends holler for him to slow down and wait for them he waited by the door of the cafe and smiled when they finally caught up. “Sorry guys”. He muttered softly and looked down slightly. “Your fine lay, it get it we are hungry to but didn’t you eat this morning?” Kai asked and wrapped his arm around lays shoulders. Lay just shook his head and sighed “I didn’t have time” that wasn’t a complete lie he really was running out of time to eat this morning since he woke up kinda late. Kai just sighed and shook his head, “you need to eat you pabo” He finally spotted the rest of their friends and made there way over to them.