Time for a Change

All in the Past
Untitled-4.png
All in the past 
Hey Guys  omg, I haven't upsdated in forever have I? otl well this is Chapter 2 Im sorry for the long wait. I kinda realized that i may not have a lot of subies but I do have a couple that may actually want to read the story so here is chapter 2 for you guys!  (btw I don't have internet at home right now so if I update its mostly cause I snuck on at school on my school laptop sorry, hoping for internet back soon. its been months since I had it) 
alright love ya *blows hearts to everyone
Hope you guys like this Chapter/story. I start school soon so updates maybe late. sorry 
Time for a change
scroll down to view more

*present time* 

 

 

Lay signed as the prison guard had opened the gate for him to talk out into the open air. He was so happy to be out of the jail even though he knew he did nothing wrong anyway he still had just went with it instead of fighting it. It had been 5 years since the the run in at the field and lay had beaten up the son of the most popular man in the town. He looked around wondering if anybody knew he had been being let out or not. He chuckled sadly when he didn’t see anybody he knew to pick him up. 

 

“Well then guess I’m walking” he said to himself and started to walked down the path towards his house. He didn’t know if his parents were even home even though he was only 16. He still had to figure out what he was going to do. There was no way his parents would let him stay under their roof anymore now that he had been in jail. 

He just put his hands in his pockets and sighed softly as he walked looking at his feet and kicked some rocked. The only thing he knew was that his parents had bought him a house a while back ago before all this had happened. The key to the house was in his book bag at his old house. Everything was paid for all he had to do was get food for himself. 

 

“I’m defiantly going back to school though” Lay said to himself and looked around seeing everybody give him stares he hadn’t noticed until now he was still wearing his bracelet that they give them in jail to make sure they could get caught if they escaped. But It had something on it this time. “released” it said on there. 

 

Lay scoffed “why didn’t the idiots just take the bracelet off of me”  He said and just ripped the bracelet off sure that the rumor would spread around town soon enough that he had been let out of jail. Believe it or not Lay wasn’t a bad person he didn’t want to get into trouble at all but people seem to think he was nothing but bad. Lucky he was moving out of this town and back to his old town where nobody knew what had happened not even his old friends all they thought was that he moved away cause of his parents work. 

 

Once Lay had gotten back to his house it turned out that his mom was home that was when he got nervous not knowing if she was told he got let out or not. He knocked on the door not wanting to just walk in. Seeing it was still his house he didn’t want to scare his mom so he just knocked. A couple seconds later he was greeted by his mom at the front door with a big hug he heard sniffling in his left ear. 

 

“Umma are you crying” Lay asked his mom as he slowly leaned away from her. “oh Neh sweetie I am just happy to see you home, lets go inside neh? You must be hungry for some real food” His mom smiled her usual warm smile as she moved aside for him to walk inside. “is appa still at work?” He asked as he put his bag down on the floor beside the steps and slipped his shoes off. “ah, yeah he should be home any minute now actually” she said and put a glass of coffee on the table she had made it just the way he wanted it. “Arraso, umma.. But I been thinking while in jail you know… I think maybe I should move back to Korea, Just so nobody has to deal with everything that I have done.” 

 

Lay signed and played with the handle on his mug as his mom was putting some meat in the oven. “Jinjia? why Lay you know its not a big deal for you to stay here…” 

 

“Umma I know but It just you bought me that house in Korea before we moved here for me to be in jail for 5 years” He paused for a second “but you and appa should stay here and live your life” 

He finally looked up at his mom she was just standing there shocked by his choose. “arraso baby if thats what you want you can do that but be safe. you know people still remember what happened in Korea and it could be dangerous” She nodded and got the food out of the oven putting some on a plate even though she didn’t 100% agree with her sons choice she decided to let him make this one for himself. “I want to move as soon as possible though. Alright? I mean It would be better that way” he nodded he had already made up his mind. It was a big boy he could take care of himself. Sighing he got up from his seat, I’m not really that hungry umma, I think I’ll just head up to my room then. He kissed his moms cheek before running up to his room. The room he hadn’t seen in five years he quickly jumped on his bed and cuddled up in his pillows. Thinking he would start packing after he got a quick nap seeing he had a lot of stuff to pack and he didn’t want to leave to quick but quick enough. 

 

*Couple days Later*

 

After making sure everything was packed and had everything he made sure to give his mom and dad one more hug and kiss on the cheek before leaving to go to the air port he didn't want his parents to go with him because he knew it would be harder to leave that way. He was doing this more of them then he was for himself. He knew deep inside they didn’t want a criminal in their house with them even if they loved there son deeply. When Lay got to the Air port he had already been running late at the moment since his mom seemed to not want him to leave. His dad had to make her let him go. Lay quickly ran though the airport with his bags before getting on his plan to go back to Soul. He took his seat and relaxed a bit knowing it was going to be a long ride he plugged in his head phones and looked out the window not even noticing the person sit in the seat next to him. 

Lay hadn't said a word to anybody the whole way time on the plane he was just one his phone filling out all the paper work he would need for his new school he would be going to. He had a meeting set up with principal already so he could set up his classes and get everything he needed. He was nervous about starting in a new school maybe people did know who he was and would know exactly what he did? Thoughts kept going though lays head untill he couldn't take them anymore and after finishing up the paper work he had locked his phone and layed his head on the window beside him and closed his eyes untill he fell asleep.