KrisHan

Bottom!Kris One-Shots

Requested By: Unknown

Pairing: Kris/Luhan, Mpreg!Kris

Genre: Romance

 

"I knew it. I ing knew it!" Kris brokenly whispered to himself inside the small bathroom of the hotel. 

 

He had gone to the pharmacy secretly not long ago to buy the only cure to his endless worries. Trying to see what the reasons for his condition can be.

 

Kris sobbed as he stared at what can cause great controversy. He tried denying everything but 3 times was more than enough. He stared at the objects in his hand as he slightly shook, this wasn't good. 

 

He looked at himself in the mirror, his eyes slowly trailing down to his stomach. He placed a hand on top, bringing the back of his other hand to muffle the sobs he continually let out. This wasn't suppose to happen. It wasn't anything both of them wanted, especially during their peak of having their first concert. 

 

"What should I do?" Kris whispered panicky. Putting the pregnancy tests into the brown paper bag and throwing it to the trash can. 

 

However, he jumped when someone knocked, immediately panicking on not knowing what to do. Looking everywhere the room to see where could he possibly hide the bag. They knocked again and Kris really started to panic, afraid that any other member might find out. 

 

'Please don't let it be Luhan.'

 

Kris mentally begged for the man above to hear but it seemed that said man must hate him so much, "Duizhang? Are you alright?" 

 

Kris's eyes widened at the voice of the last man he wants to face. He stood frozen and staring at the door, mouth opened.

 

"Duizhang? Are you finished yet?....it's been a while, you know." Luhan questioned once more, his voice sounding slightly worried.

 

Kris moved into action, grabbing the bag and placing it under the sink in a hurry, not noticing how a small piece of it was sticking out. Clearing his throat and making sure to freshened up, he unlocked the door and opened it, catching Luhan's worried face.

 

"Are you okay?" Luhan brought his hands to Kris's face, turning his head to the sides to inspect.

 

"Lu, I-I'm fine." He responded, his hands clenched around Luhan's wrists.

 

"You sure? You look pale." 

 

"Absolutely." Kris gave him a small smile and kissed him. 

 

Luhan smiled back, bringing both their hands together, "Ok, I believe you." 

 

'I'm so sorry for lying to you. I hope you forgive me one day.' 

 

                          ***

 

When night came and schedules done, Kris walked to the bathroom to see if anyone had noticed the bag he desperately tried hiding, only to find that it was indeed still in its right place. Grabbing it, he opened it and saw the 3 positive tests and sighed in relief. No one had opened it, which was a good sign. His happy moment, was interrupted by a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to find a curious Xiumin. 

 

Kris quickly hid the bag behind him, his two hands gripping it tightly in the hold. 

 

"What do you have behind your back?" 

 

"N-Nothing. What makes you say I have something behind my back?" Kris tried acting unfazed like his facade but Xiumin was a lot smarter.

 

"I know you have something behind you, Kris." Xiumin crossed his arms.

 

"Oh yeah? Then what do I have if you know so much?" Kris challenged the short male, a smirk visible in his handsome face. 

 

"3 positive pregnancy tests." Xiumin commented, moving to lean on the counter.

 

Kris was in complete shock, had Xiumin come by before and find out? 

 

"H-How do you k-know?" Kris stuttered, nervous that someone else knows his secret.

 

 

Xiumin was on his way back from his walk when he saw their leader walk out in a hurry. Curiosity got the best of him and decided to follow the brunette quietly. He continued walking the same way the other had gone and got surprised to see a pharmacy where his leader had entered. With his mask on, he looked around to check no one had noticed him and opened the door, looking for the tall male with his eyes. Upon seeing him in the middle of an aisle, he went to the one behind and pretended to be looking for something. He frowned when the brunette hesitated for a few seconds before sighing and grabbing 3 pregnancy boxes. Xiumin's eyes widened, dropping the bottle of pills in his hands. The noise made the other turn and he ducked quickly to retreat the fallen bottle, hoping that Kris didn't see him.

 

It appeared as if the tall male hadn't because when he straightened up, he was already on the counter, paying for the contents. Xiumin moved quickly and got out of the store to head to the hotel, a lot of questions in mind. He planned on cornering Kris and getting the truth out of him.

   

            

Kris dropped the bag when Xiumin told him everything. So, his secret was discovered after all, Xiumin had known all this time about his pregnancy and never said anything. He sighed and looked down at the floor, not feeling strong enough to face the other, he suddenly gasped when a hand landed on his stomach.

 

"How far along are you, Yifan?" Xiumin rubbed the slight baby bump of the tall male. Calling his leader by his real name, knowing that the brunette will cooperate. Xiumin always called the members by their real names when serious and no beating around the bush. 

Kris breathed deeply, " 8 weeks." 

Xiumin nodded, "I see. Luhan knows?" 

"No. Nor I plan on telling him." Kris whispered, biting his lip afterwards. 

Xiumin stopped the rubbing and stared at the other, seeing fear within the brown eyes. He figured that Kris didn't want to burden Luhan anymore than he already was. And was scared of Luhan finding out.

 

"I understand. What are you going to do now?" Xiumin retreated his hand and placed it behind his back, clasping his hands together.

 

"I don't know. I feel like.....I'll only be a big burden and I really don't want Luhan to....break up with me because of the news." Kris sat on the toilet, putting his hands on his head, totally conflicted with everything.

 

"Luhan will find out on his own if you don't. Believe me, I know." 

 

Kris shook his head and started biting his nails, his foot moving up and down, a habit he had since being young and a more-than-obvious sign of nervousness. 

 

Xiumin walked forth and slapped the brunette's hand to stop him, "Quit. I don't like seeing you do that." 

 

"Then what do you want me to do!" Kris suddenly yelled, clamping a hand on his mouth after. He had forgotten that the others were sleeping next door and could possibly hear him, especially Luhan since he's a light sleeper. 

 

"For one: don't yell, I'm right here not blocks away and two: I think it's better if you tell Luhan. You'll end up doing so anyway since you won't be able to hide your stomach. Tell me, what are you going to do once you reach 5 months? Do you really think you'll be able to hide it?"

 

Kris couldn't respond to that. It was true, he wouldn't be able to hide the baby bump when growing. He could already feel the very small bump he's sporting. He can't really do anything about it unless....

 

"I'm leaving." Kris said in realization.

 

"I beg your pardon?"

 

"I'm leaving. Going away." Kris repeated himself, more determined this time.

 

"Yifan! You can't just up and leave! Do you seem to forget that you're a leader? That you have other members to look after? How would Tao feel if he wakes up the next morning without his ge anywhere? What would Lay say if he wakes up without his guardian? What would Chen do without his favorite ge? How hurt will LUHAN be after finding out his leader and boyfriend isn't with him anymore? Think Yifan think!" Xiumin angrily whispered, not believing the stupidity of the tall male. 

 

"Then you tell me Oh Great Reasoner, what should I do? Huh? Do you think I'm doing this for my own benefit? Do you think I'm enjoying this?! I'm not! I feel like complete Minseok! I have more than enough reasons for me to leave!" Kris whispered back just as angry.

 

"And what are the reasons?" Xiumin threw his hands up, very frustrated.

 

"For one; SM will definitely want for me to abort the baby, seeing as it can be a huge controversy within the group and worst of all, the company. Two; if no one knows, they'll continue to put me in a never ending practicing, and can cause health problems not only to me but the baby. Three; I don't want to bring shame upon you guys and especially Luhan! Now tell me Minseok, do you still want me to stay?" Kris hissed, challenging the other, his eyes narrowed and staring at the male in front of him who had stayed silent.

 

Xiumin stood silently, in some ways, the brunette had many points. SM was a very strict company being managed by an of CEO who cares more about money than their artists. They will carelessly want for Kris to abort the innocent child. Kris also thought more about the others than himself, so he would do anything for the others, even if it meant leaving and receiving a lot of hate. That's just how Kris is, ever since meeting him, Kris took good care of everyone along with Suho. He always burdened himself with the duties and responsibilities as a leader and fellow member, then it suddenly occurred to him that Kris had even worked twice as hard for everyone. Putting aside his own stress and problems to try and help the others in need and now that he's in this mess, he thought it was time Kris took a break and others took over. It was their turn to take care of Kris, to shower him with love and affection just like he always did. 

 

"I'll help you." Xiumin said, surprising the other.

 

"What?"

 

"I'll help you, Yifan."

 

"Help me?"

 

"I'll help you leave. But you have to promise me, that you will never stop contacting me and give me updates on the baby." Xiumin seriously said.

 

Kris stared at the young man in front of him with pure shock. He was willing to help him leave? But what if it backfires and he's dragged into this whole mess? He was not fixing to let that happen.

 

"No...Minseok no. I can't let you be dragged into this! I'm doing this on my own." He walked around the short male and opened the door, fixing to walk away but Xiumin took hold of his wrist. 

 

"You can't do this on your own Yifan. You know it. Let me be here for you for all the times you've been there for me. I think it's time to switch, now, when were you planning on leaving?"

 

Kris debated for a few moments if he should really tell him, shaking his head for the other to drop it but it seemed to be a waste of time as Xiumin lifted his eyebrow, an easy way to tell Kris he's not changing his mind and will go with the plan. 

 

The brunette sighed and answered, "I was planning of leaving next week before the concert." 

 

Xiumin gaped at the brunette, was he seriously planning on leaving them in the middle of everything? 

 

"You can't be serious.....Yifan.....what about the concert?! Are you really going to miss the chance of living your dreams of being on a real stage?! Can't you wait until after the concert?"

 

Kris didn't know if he should answer that. Weighting his options carefully, knowing that if he said something wrong, Xiumin might explode. If he left, the members will take all the punishment and over work themselves and miss the opportunity to be where he dreamed of being, and that's the last thing he wants. If he stays, SM will surely find out and it will blow up into a big major thing. So...basically, he was in the deepest ever. He was stuck between a rock and a hard place and that was so damn stressing.

 

". I don't know... I don't ing know! This is just.... Minseok, I'm.... I'm scared." The brunette whispered low, eyes watering and slightly shaking. 

 

Xiumin's eyes widened at the state of the tall male. He had never once seen him cry other than the time they had won Most Popular Group Award. The brunette started to sob uncontrollably and that really hurt him. It was a total different Yifan, this Yifan looked like a small child. He didn't hesitate in wrapping his arms around the broken young man and whispered that everything will be okay. 

 

                            ***

 

"Kris! Are you really trying to make us stay in the practice room forever?!" Their choreographer yelled at the exhausted brunette.

 

After the incident in the bathroom with Xiumin, the elder had been keeping sharp eyes on him 24/7. Not letting him out of his line of sight just in case something happened to him since he's been having the symptoms. They went to doctor appointments together, behind everyone's back, being extremely careful not to get caught. One day, they were in the middle of a photo shoot when he vomited right on the spot after trying to hang on and everyone immediately worried, especially his boyfriend but he eased them with saying that he was just getting the flu. Luhan also was there for him and it seriously made him nervous and jumpy. He was so scared every time Luhan would come near him and shower him with affections. Like yesterday, when they were both cuddling, Luhan had brought a hand to his slight growing stomach and he nearly died of a heart attack. He honestly thought that his boyfriend was going to say something but it never happened. 

 

And now, they were in the practice room, going over their endless dance moves and Kris felt like he could pass out. He felt exhausted, dizzy and hot. He was breathing harshly, completely drenched in sweat, standing in the middle of the room while the others took the interruption to hydrate themselves. 

 

"I..uh. I'm sorry. We can... We can go again." Kris breathed deeply, getting ready for the music to start blasting again so he can redo his step. 

 

"Alright. The rest can take a small break while we go over it again." 

 

"I don't think that's a good idea, Kris. Look at your condition, you can barely stand. Why won't you take a break?" Xiumin interfered, absolutely scared that something might happen to the baby and mother. 

 

Kris looked from the choreographer, to the mirror and catching the angry expression of Xiumin. Smiling apologetically, he shook his head and waited for the choreographer to count. 

 

"Alright. If you're ready? One, two, three. Go!" 

 

They both ignored the suggestion and started moving, Kris hitting each step, moving sharply yet smoothly. The members began cheering for him and he couldn't help but to put the extra effort, knowing that he's overworking himself. He found himself breathing even more harshly, feeling lightheaded, his feet started to feel numb and the room was spinning. His vision was un focusing until his eyes shut completely, feeling himself fall forward and the scream of his name was the last thing he got to hear before falling into darkness. 

 

                        ***

 

"Kris? Kris can you hear me?" 

 

'W-What? God my head hurts.' 

 

The brunette started to slowly wake up, grunting at the massive headache he was feeling. He felt a hand on his cheek and another caressing his head gently. He begin to open his eyes, blinking at the disturbing lighting. He brought his hand to his head, which felt like it could be split in half, he was about to sit up but the feeling of wanting to throw up overcame him. He stood up quickly to run to anything near (which ended up being the trash bin) and emptied everything. 

 

He continued vomiting, his throat burning and his eyes stingy. A bottled water came into his line of sight and he grabbed it, taking a sip before washing his mouth with it and spitting it to the bin. 

 

"Thank you." He hoarsely said. Wiping his mouth with the offered napkin. 

 

"No problem. Are you okay now?" Luhan's voice questioned softly. 

 

Kris stiffened on hearing Luhan, shaking immediately. He bit his bottom lip and nodded, not turning to look at his boyfriend. 

 

"That's good to know. You really worried me out there." Luhan kissed the top of Kris' head, his hand rubbing circles on his back. 

 

Kris sighed, "Sorry." He tried getting up but couldn't find any strength, so he ended up falling midway. 

 

"Don't strain yourself! Here, let me help you." Luhan immediately helped the tall male, hanging one arm over his shoulder and placing his own arm around the brunette's waist so he could steady him and walk him through to the bed. 

 

"Did you guys bring me back?" Kris asked, taking hold of the covers and tucking in, watching how Luhan took his shoes off and climbed next to him, he silently gulped. 

 

"Chanyeol carried you here. We were thinking of sending you to the hospital but we remembered that you said you were getting sick with the flu, so we let it pass. Plus, Xiumin said that it would be a lot of hustle and that you weren't in any condition to be moved much. So we decided to come back to the dorms, as for Chanyeol being the one to carry you, he volunteered on his own." 

 

"I'm sorry for bothering you with all this, Luhan." Kris apologized, feeling guilty for making his boyfriend worry. Just because he didn't want to tell him about his pregnancy, didn't mean he stopped loving him. If anything, he's grateful to have such boyfriend in his life. But the only thing that worries him is Luhan leaving him to rot with the baby. It's not that he doesn't trust him, is just being pre cautious. 

 

"Shut up. It's not your fault for getting sick. I'm always here for you no matter what." Luhan turned to smile at the brunette who smiled back.

 

 He knew he made the right choice in a boyfriend, a boyfriend who would always be there for him. But he also knew that Luhan was good at masking his true feelings, always keeping on the low. And it scared him, scared that he would break upon having more weight on his shoulders with the baby, thus making him not say anything. He didn't want to worry him any more.

 

'I'm sorry, Lu. I really am.' 

 

                         ***

 

"Pull that stunt again and I swear to God I'll break your head off!" Xiumin yelled at the brunette not caring if the others were watching. The members were spread out in the living room and just kept watching very amused. The image of a short male scolding their big and cold leader was hilarious.

 

"Yes yes. I'm sorry, Xiumin." Kris answered unfazed, he expected that reaction anyway.

 

"I'm sorry my . Luhan, you better keep your boyfriend on a leash. We wouldn't want for your baby to end up with health problems, now do we? Xiumin emphasized the words, telling it to Luhan but kept his eyes on Kris. Letting his message somehow get pass to him.

 

Kris rolled his eyes, feeling suddenly irritated. "Lu, can you do me a fruit salad? I'm craving it." 

 

"Craving? When being sick?" Luhan looked at the brunette very confused. 

 

"Yes! Now go do me one!" Kris growled, slowly walking to the couch to sit next to Lay, placing his head on the other's shoulder. 

 

Lay snorted and shook his head, "Poor Luhan. Biting his head off already." 

 

"Tch, he's used to it." The brunette replied. 

 

"More like we're all used to it, Duizhang." Lay chuckled.

 

Kris only waved his hand nonchalantly, snuggling closer to the other. He suddenly yawned and closed his eyes, the headache still hasn't gone away but it was thankfully only a minor pain. Unlike from when he woke up hours ago. 

 

He then moved to place his head on the brown-haired's lap, yawning once more before closing his eyes. 

 

"Kris, your sal-

 

Luhan stopped, looking at Lay who only shrugged and placed a finger on his lips to quiet him. He continued staring before shaking his head amusedly and walked away, thinking of putting the fruit in a plastic case and save it for later just in case. 

 

                          ***

 

The next day, he feels like once again. He gets up quickly, not really paying any heed to his surroundings and heads for the bathroom.

 

He vomits everything in his stomach, his eyes stinging once again, his throat burning. He dry heaved and then coughed before taking deep breaths and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He leaned back on the tub, absolutely done with this. He was tired of this situation. Waking up with morning sickness and feeling dizzy and exhausted. He never thought being pregnant would be this much ruckus. 

 

He stood up and made his way to the sink, turning the tap and washing his mouth and face, sighing at how good the water feels on his skin. He looked at himself and God he looked horrible. Dark circles under his eyes, paler than before, his eyes looked red but what bothered him most is the slight bump that he was starting to show. He rubbed it softly and slightly smiled. A important living was within, his baby, their baby. Their love child. A tear rolled down his cheek as he thought about being a happy family, how wonderful would it be for the baby to have him and Luhan. But he was absolutely scared of him, scared of his boyfriend. He sadly sighed, "If only baby." He whispered.

 

                           ***

 

"I'm leaving Minseok." The tall male informed his band mate, his luggage in hand and Ace tucked under his arm.

 

It was already another month and it was to the point of not being able to hide the baby bump. He had prepared himself for the worst. 

 

Xiumin looked at him expressionless before sighing and nodded, "Okay. I won't tell anyone. Where will you be going?" "I already got that under control, don't worry. I'll let you know once I reached there. Goodbye, Seokkie." 

 

Xiumin chuckled and opened his arms, Kris immediately pushing forward to the invitation. "Please take care of yourself, Yifan. Please. Be careful everywhere you go. You're carrying something important now and it's your responsibility to be healthy."

 

"I know. I promise- no swear, that I will do anything and everything for this baby."

 

"You better. Keep me up to date will ya? I wanna know if it's a baby boy or baby girl."

 

Kris slightly laughed as Xiumin snorted, completely oblivious to a shocked deer standing right behind them. 

                         ****

 

Luhan was on his way to get a glass of water when he heard small voices coming from Kris' room, he wondered what could possibly be going on.

 

"Please. Be careful everywhere you go-

 

He immediately recognized the voice who belonged to a certain Baozi and he walked towards the door.

 

'What is going on? Why does Kris need to take care of himself?' 

 

"...it's your responsibility to be healthy."

 

Luhan frowned as he slowly and quietly opened the door, hesitantly he went in but stopped when he saw  Xiumin and Kris hugging tightly. He was shocked at first but his blood immediately started to boil, 'what the actual !' 

 

He was about to pounce on Xiumin when Kris opened his mouth, "I know. I promise- no swear, that I will do anything and everything for this baby."

 

Luhan stopped dead. Did he hear right? Did Kris just said something about doing anything and everything for a baby? 

 

                      ***

 

"Good, you better. Now, get going before Luhan finds out-

 

"It's a little late for that don't you think?"

 

They both jumped at the voice and turned towards the source. Kris felt his blood run cold at the sight of the angry Luhan. His eyebrows knitted together, his eyes narrowed, he looked like he was ready to beat someone senseless.

 

Xiumin backed away a bit and looked from Luhan to Kris as Luhan did the same. 

 

"What baby are you talking about, Yifan?" 

 

Luhan demanded, crossing his arms and waited. Meanwhile, Kris gulped and looked down, his heart pounding. He gripped Ace tighter in order to stop the shacking of his hands.

 

"I'm waiting. I don't have all day."

 

"Luhan, I think you need to calm do-

 

"Answer me Yifan"

 

Luhan ignored Xiumin as he continued to stare at Yifan.

 

"What baby are you talking about?"

 

Kris looked up in nervousness as he decided to just come out with it.

"I-I'm pregnant, Luhan." 

 

Luhan only stared for a few seconds before nodding slowly, "And you were fixing to leave without telling me anything, hmm?"

 

Kris didn't uttered a word. Feeling completely awful. His plan failed and now he had to face with it, it must of been karma for not telling Luhan before-hand.

 

"ANSWER ME!" Luhan yelled.

 

Kris jumped at the loud voice as he whimpered and shrunk, Xiumin walked up to Luhan and was about to clasp his arm to walk him out of the room to calm down when the doe eyed backed away, "Don't touch me. You knew about it all this time, didn't you?" He snarled.

 

Xiumin stood in silence for a while before answering, "Yes. I did."

 

"AND YOU BOTH NEVER EVEN BOTHERED IN TELLING ME?!"

 

Kris's eyes watered at the statement. It was true, he never bothered to tell Luhan but his fear kept him away from doing so. He just couldn't help it. 

 

"Thank you so much for being the great friend, Minseok. And you!"

Luhan said, looking at Xiumin before turning towards the pregnant male and pointed at him, "I can't believe you. My own boyfriend leaving me out on my child!" 

 

"Lu.. I'm sorry. I was just.. was just scared that you w-would-

 

"Would what?!" 

 

"I think you need to ing calm down! If you forget, Kris is pregnant and cannot be under any stress." Xiumin reprimanded.

 

Luhan seemed to have simmered down at that and tiredly spoke, "Scared of what Yifan?"

 

Kris took a deep breath before answering, "I thought you would leave me. I didn't want to burden you more than you already are."

 

Luhan sighed and walked towards his boyfriend, frowning when Kris flinched a little as he lifted his hand, "I would never leave you Yifan. This," Luhan placed a hand to the baby bump. "Is something we both created and have to take responsibility as parents. I would never leave my child and the mother." He softly said.

 

Kris's eyes widened after hearing his boyfriend. He was not going to leave him? 

 

"I'm never letting you go, Yifan. Never"

 

Kris smiled warmly and closed his eyes as he felt his boyfriend's lips on his. They break apart and he smiled, "Thank you." He whispered.

 

"No. Thank you for giving me the best gift. I love you both." Luhan tenderly bent down to tenderly kiss the bump as Kris smiled warmly.

 

Xiumin smiled at the scene and decided to take his leave and let the couple have their alone time. He sighed and sat on the couch, "Idiots" he amusedly whispered with a smile on his face.