KrisHun

Bottom!Kris One-Shots

Requested By: Yukihimie

Pairing: Kris/Sehun, Mpreg!Kris

Genre: Fluff (Note: Added a little bit of angst and drama)

 

"Aish, this will look so adorable on you two!" The blonde cutely giggled at the two pair of shoes in his hand.

He was 6 months with a huge stomach carrying twins, boys. Him and his fiance were very happy and anticipating. Though deep inside a small flame of nervousness ignites, he had never gone through pregnancy before considering that they never  had time to do the do. But one eventful day changed everything. 

 

"So, when are you getting it on with Princess over there?"A blonde named Kim Joonmyun asked the brunette sitting in front, thumb pointing behind where a tall blonde was in conversation with a friend.

"How about is none of your business?" A grumpy reply was his answer.

"Relax man. We're just trying to help your manly needs. God knows how much you've been neglected." A short male amusedly commented, grin visible.

"Right, because you're one to talk, huh Jongdae?" A black-haired sarcastically voiced out, eyes lined in deep black.

"Shut it! This is about Sehun, not me."

Said man rolled his eyes at this friend and scanned the crowd chatting and dancing to the music, his eyes then landing at the blonde who was slightly giggling at something Chanyeol was saying, drink in hand. They've been trying to get him to bed Yifan, his boyfriend of 2 years. They had never gone further than just oral or jerking each other off. Majority of the time it was Yifan on his knees, him off until full release. The blonde never complained about his needs, always ready to do as he wished. But he knew that Yifan was so innocent and pure. Yifan was someone who would shy away if whispering something in his ear involving bodies and a large bed. Or if he made any advances like skin ship, kissing him in front of everyone with no shame and how possessive he was. He was in need of wanting nothing more than to him to the mattress and to scream his name. But he deeply loved and adored Yifan. He loved him so much that he's willing to wait for him, very patiently on his own. he was not one to rush him knowing how sensitive he can also be.

"You're just mad that at least he gets off unlike you." Joonmyun snorted.

"Last time I checked, that's what I was getting last night by you." Jongdae remarked, shutting the blushing Joonmyun up. 

The others laughed at the two that always fight like a married couple. 


Sehun  kept conversing with the others when suddenly two arms wrapped around his shoulders from behind and a pair of lips landed on his cheek. 

"Hey" Yifan greeted with a smile.

"Hey baby" Sehun greeted back with a smile of his own, grabbing Yifan's hand and guiding him to his lap.

"How are you?" The blonde cheekily grinned, earning a chuckle from his boyfriend and a pinch of cheeks from Luhan.

"You're so cute Yifan!" The pink-haired exclaimed in pure glee. However, it was ruined when a certain bubble tea addict slapped his hand away.

"Stop. Hands away. He's mine." Sehun grumbled, bringing his boyfriend closer, arms tightly on the slender waist.

Luhan rolled his eyes and pouted, making his way to sulk next to Yixing, who seemed to be falling asleep if the bobbing of his head wasn't proof enough. 

Jongdae low whistled, "He's so boring, ain't he? Instead of having a good time with friends, he sleeps. ing dork. I sometimes like to think that you two are just... not meant to be." 

Luhan rolled his eyes once again at the other, getting more comfortable and crossing his arms, "Speak for yourself, I wonder how someone could even date a midget dino."

"Yeah, this dino at least has a good that makes him scream." Jongdae winked, Joonmyun turning different shades of red at the comment. Laughter erupting around the circle of friends.  

"Anyway, Yifan? I was wondering, when are you gonna let -face over there have his chance?" Jongdae suddenly questioned, earning a confused face and tilt of head from the blonde.

Sehun on the other hand, glared at the troll, eyes so intense that could shoot lasers right through Jongdae's forehead. Surely, if looks could kill, Jongdae would be 6 feet under.

"Don't you start." Sehun hissed in warning. Knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"Aww, don't be like that. You know you want it too." Jongdae pouted, acting like a child.

"Hunnie, what is he talking about?" Yifan asked his boyfriend, completely and utterly confused.

"Nothing babe. Ignore him, he's just in his attention mode." Sehun softly smiled and rubbed his thumb on his cheek, kissing the plump lips.

"Okay." Yifan replied, snuggling closer to Sehun, face on the crook of the neck. He slightly pecked his pulse, smirking evilly when the other shivered.

"Will you stop that?" Sehun whispered in the blonde's ear, a shiver running down his spine and his mini him slightly responding to the gesture. Yifan giggled at the light tickle.

"Okay okay. Don't get so grumpy." Yifan stopped his evil playing and turned around. Placing his back on the other's chest, making a grab of his arms to wrap them around his middle. "So... what's been going on with you guys?"

"My dear Yifan! I'm glad you asked!" Jongdae grinned, grunts and groans were heard among the circle, an obvious sign of annoyance.

"You see, the whole lot had been trying to get Sehun to do a major task." Jongdae leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees and hands interlocking.

"Hmm. What kind of task?" Yifan asked curiously, turning to look at his boyfriend before going back to Jongdae.

"It's simple," he paused, locking gaze with Sehun and ignoring the silent threat. "Me along with the rest have been helping Sehun on getting lai-

"Let's go." Sehun interrupted, gently pushing Yifan off him and grabbed his hand, walking away with a bewildered blonde.

"Did you really have to do that?"

"That was completely unnecessary Jongdae." Joonmyun acussed, giving him a disapproving look.

"Oh shut the up for once will ya? Joon, Baek, he will be greatly thankful after tonight. Trust me."

"That's the thing with you Dae. No one does." Luhan flatly said, leaning his head on Yixing's shoulder.

Jongdae only shook his head as he snorted. 

'Just watch and see'

Little did he know what was going to happen.

*~*

"Wait!. Sehun!. Slow down please!" The blonde loudly exclaimed, being dragged through the party, rashly passing by drunk people. Every once in a while apologizing on behalf of both them.

Sehun ignored him and kept on walking without stopping, there was absolutely no way that he would tell Yifan what the others had been working on for the past months.

"Sehun! Stop!" Yifan planted his feet on the ground and slip away from the others hold. "What the hell is going on? You're really starting to freak me out!"

Sehun looked at the frightened expression on the blonde's face and sighed. He softly took hold of his hand and started walking towards a bedroom. Yifan frowned and said nothing, afraid that the other might explode and yell at him. He knew that when he didn't want to talk about it, he seriously didn't want to. He learned it the hard way one day when he kept on poking and probing only to get yelled at his face and  lonely nights. When Sehun gets angry, it's better to stay away. But they had made up two days later, under the deadly threat Luhan had delivered towards SEhun.

Once they stepped inside, Sehun let go of his hand and walked towards the opened window, the night breeze calming his senses and cooling him off from the heat he was beginning to feel few minutes ago. Yifan frowned in confusion, his mind pondering on what could possibly be wrong with his boyfriend.

"Hun? Are..are you okay?" Yifan asked hesitantly, taking slow steps towards the young man in front of him.

Sehun took a deep breath and answered without facing him, "Yeah... I'm okay."

Yifan slightly pouted, he never liked it when his boyfriend would act lthis way. It was as if he was in auto pilot, saying everything mechanically. He took the last steps and stood beside the brunette. he looked at his boyfriend and could definitely see the inner turmoil. "I... I know you're not okay. Please tell me what's wrong." He pleaded, taking his hands into his own and gently squeezed.

Sehun stared for a couple of seconds before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, "I... it's just that... I've been wanting to...to...

Sehun saw the innocence deep within his boyfriend's brown eyes and he felt like a scum. ' Yifan doesn't deserve this. I don't want him to think that I'm with him just for the .'

"...never mind. Forget it."

For some reason, after hearing that, Yifan's insides started to boil. The stubborn attitude was definitely getting on his last nerve, "No! No I'm not going to forget it! Damn it Sehun! Can't you trust me for once in your life and tell me what's wrong?!" 

Sehun was taken aback by the outburst from the blonde since Yifan barely yelled at him. Not even when they'll argue and it's because of him. He was always the one to deliver it. His shock then turned into anger, anger that he got yelled at. He has a massive ego and was too prideful for his own good. His inner turmoil wasn't helping either. It just boost it up some more until finally exploding.

"I said forget it! I'm not telling you a god damn thing! Get it through your thick skull Yifan! It's none of your business anyway." Sehun yelled back, fully facing the blonde. His hands turned into fists so tight that his knuckles turned white. He really and honestly didn't want to tell him. he would feel extremely embarrassed and like a complete .

Yifan's eyes widened at the raised voice. Sehun was now slightly panting, sweat convering his forehead and fists so tight. Even though he was used to this, it still hurt every single time. It hurt because he always felt like Sehun didn't trust him. It always felt as if he's not important enough for him to open up. It always felt as if he's worthless. He understands the meaning of privacy, he understands the meaning of things being kept and for no one to see or know. But it still made him feel useless and hopeless. He had tried several times to get him to open up but he wouldn't. He just wouldn't.

Yifan shakily sighed and whispered, "I understand. I'm sorry for asking. I'll... I'll leave you alone."

He waited for a few seconds to see if Sehun would eventually beg him to stay and maybe, just maybe, open up but it never happened. 'Tch, what did you expect Yifan. You're such a moron for thinking differently.'

He slowly shook his head and bit his lip, eyes watered. Taking long strides, he grasped the doorknob and opened the door. Stopping for a few moments before going out the door.

Sehun sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He then leaned his hands on the windowsill, head bowed down in refret. 'What the did you just do, Idiot Sehun!'

*~*

Yifan stared at his reflection in the mirror and sighed. He had gone home once he was out of the room, ignoring the calls from his friends as he made his way to the exit. There was really no point in staying any longer in the frist place. Yes, he had his friends there but he didn't want to stumble upon Sehun or none of them especially with everything that had transpired.

"Same different day, Yifan." He frowned and placed his facial products back into place. Grabbing a towel to tap dry his face and neck. Then he dropped the towel into the pile of dirty laundry, going out the door once he shut the lights off. He made his way towards the kitchen and served himself a bowl of cereal. His usual late snack before bed. He stared at the picture hanging on the fride with a magnet and sadly smiled. 

'If only you could upen up to me for just this once Sehun. That would mean absolutely everything to me.'

*~*

Yo Sehun! Did you finally get what you deisred so muc-

"Argh!"

"Sehun!"

Joonmyun immediately got up as Sehun delivered a hard punch at Jongdae, the other falling down to the floor.

"Whoa! Calm down!" Minseok pulled back an angered Sehun as Luhan stood in between to seperate them. 

"You're a ing prick! Because of you, Yifan and I had a fight!" Sehun angrily exclaimed, standing defiantly in front of the brown-haired who was busy massaging his jaw.

"Take yourself down a notch. Jongdae is sorry, right Dae?" Baekhyun spoke out, trying to calm the thick tension.

Jongdae sighed and got up with the help of Joonmyun, "Look I'm sorry okay?  I didn't know. I was only trying to help."

"Wow, what a way to help me." Sehun sarcastically answered. Staring with stormy eyes at the short male. The rest were already on their feet, looking from Sehun to Jongdae. The party long forgotten.

"Care to answer me why Yifan and you got into a fight to begin with?" Luhan questioned with his arms crossed. His eyes held a silent fury, a reason already forming inside his mind that he knew very well.

Sehun slightly gulped at the doe eyed male as the others tensed. Being deeply honest with himself, the only person that can truly scare him or the group to wits was Luhan. His baby face was surely deceiving, he was the devil's spawn along with Kyungsoo, but the other would drop it a notch. Luhan only came full force without stopping. It was also well known that him and Yifan are by far the closest ones beside Kyungsoo and Jongin in the circle of friends. Not to mention, the fact that he's so over protective of the innocent blonde.

"Ah, wait. No. Let me guess," Luhan snorted and raised his hand when the other was about to speak. "You kept your mouth shut while he asked you to tell him the reason of your silence. Am I right?" Luhan asked, his hand moving as he spoke.

Sehun's silence only confirmed his theory and he got more furious. Yifan always told him the problems he had with Sehun, and Luhan was always there for support. He was there when the whole Yifan-Sehun not seeing each other which lasted two days. "You better ing fix this. Otherwise, you're going to feel my wrath, understand?" Luhan icily warned. He absolutely despised those who hurt Yifan. The blonde was like a brother to him. 

Sehun could do anything but nod in agreement. He was going to fix it, needed to fix it no matter if Yifan might not want to hear from him, he was more than determined to fix his own mess.

*~*

The sun creeped through the small gap of the red curtains, the golden rays illuminating onto the blonde's face that was in the midst of turning opposite side to avoid it. Birds chirping gleefuly in the beautiful and chilly morning.

Yifan continued to sleep when his alarm blared off and woke him up. "Stupid alarm. Waking me up this early in a Saturday morning." The blonde angrily mumbled as he got out of bed, yawning and stretching he headed towards the bathroom to brush his teeth and freshen up. 

Minutes later, he walked into the kitchen still in a drowsey state, eyes drooped half, hair messy and going different places, he was definitely NOT a morning person. "Oh, hi Sehun." He mumbled, rubbing his right eye and walking by the sitting young man. He opened the fridge when he suddenly froze.

'Wait. Sehun?'

His sleep long gone, he robotically turned around and sure enough, Sehun was looking at him with a small smile.

"Sehun! W-What are you doing here? How did-how did you get in?" Yifan stared at the other in shock.

Sehun raised his hand and jingled the keys, "Luhan's spare keys."

"Damn you stupid deer." Yifan lowly cursed the doe eyed.

"Are you hungry?" Sehun asked, walking towards Yifan who seemed to have shrinked under his gaze. He stopped just inches away and slowly wrapped his arms around the blonde.

Yifan froze upon feeling the other's arms wrap around his waist. His hot breath on the crook of his neck, the brunette locks tickling his nose. His nose twitched at the feeling, the sweet smell of cherry blossoms filled his nostrils. Even though it haven't been a day yet but rather hours, he missed that smell. The warmth his boyfriend was providing and the love radiating from him.

"I'm sorry baby." Yifan was cut off his reverie when Sehun suddenly whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and being such a douche." Sehun leaned back and gently pecked his nose.

"Why? Why do you keep shutting me out when all I want is help you and be there for you?" Yifan asked, his hands planted on Sehun's chest.

"It's not that I don't trust you, believe me I do baby. But it's just the mere fact that I'm afraid I can't control." Sehun finally opened up.

"W-What do you mean?" Yifan confusedly asked. What can he possibly be talking about?

"Come" Sehun dragged him towards his room and sat down on the bed, Yifan following suit.

Sehun sighed and finally let everything out of the bag. Telling him from the beginning to the very end. 

"That is why I didn't want to tell you because for the past 2 years Yifan, I've been craving you."

Yifan sat completely shocked. Now he pretty much had the idea of why Sehun was closed up and wouldn't open up. For all this period of time, Sehun was dealing with his needs and never voiced it out because of fear that Yifan might think differently of him. And because he truly loved him. Yifan suddenly felt a burst of happiness and love deep in his heart. Sehun was truly a great boyfriend.

"Sehun. I want you." Yifan said, decision made and lightly kissing him on the lips.

Sehun was stunned for a couple of minutes before kissing the blonde back and pouring his entire love for him. Both becoming one.

2 Months Later

"Babe, are you sure you're going to be okay?" Sehun asked outside the bathroom door. 

They had found out that the blonde was 8 weeks pregnant and was having morning sickness. At first, he was scared to death since it was the first time ever for both. He never really thought about having a family but now that it was set and done, he had to put more effort and love into the relationship. Be the man in the house.

"Yeah I'm okay. You can come in now." 

Sehun opened the door and went inside, the blonde was brushing his teeth with a disgusted look on his face, he grinned. 

"Babies wouldn't let you live it down, huh?" he joked, coming behind Yifan to wrap his arms around his waist and plant his palms on the baby bump.

"Tell me about it. Everything I eat I throw it back up and it's the most disgusting thing ever." Yifan shudders, finishing on brushing his teeth and turning around. "But for more disgusting that it may be, I don't regret it one bit." He happily smiled.

Sehun chuckled, rubbing the tummy lovingly, "Neither do I. We're going to be great parents babe." 

*~*

Yifan smiled at the objects in hand but soon jumped at the sudden voice directly behind him. 

"So, found anything good for daddy's boys?" 

Yifan turned around excitedly and showed the pair of shoes to his fiance. "Look! Cute aren't they?" 

Sehun snorted at the cute action from his giant, "Of course. But you're more cuter." 

Yifan blushed and looked down shyly, even til this day, the way Sehun would slyly say his lines would make butterflies in his stomach and no, it wasn't the babies. 

"Aww, you definitely are something else babe." Sehun cooed and  kissed the plump pink lips that he loved so much.

He was glad that everything was going as he had hoped for. He realized that maybe if he would of just opened up in the beginning everything would of been just fine. He looked at the blonde who was staring at him with those big eyes and suddenly, he couldn't wait to start the family he once never wanted.

"I love you" He proudly said.

"I love you too" 

He swears that his heart skips a beat everytime he hears Yifan say those words.