KrisHo

Bottom!Kris One-Shots

Request By: Unknown

Pairing: Kris/Suho, Preg!Kris

Genre: Fluff, Angst, Drama

 

Two young man sat in a rather expensive restaurant, celebrating their 2 year anniversary engagement. It was so far the best 2 years of the couple's life, they had their ups and downs but always being supportive of each other, especially with a baby on the way. The blonde was 6 months pregnant, a healthy baby boy growing in the mother's belly. The father was so ecstatic about the new addition to the family that is months away from arriving. If you were to ever see them, you'll be able to not only feel but see the love.

"It is not funny! How come you can't let it go?" The pregnant man, Kris, asked annoyingly.

Everything was going amazing, until his fiancé brought up the issue of months ago. The blonde had ended up staying at his ex lover and best friend, Chanyeol's, place one night after a late party. Chanyeol and him dated way before he and Suho met and became an item. Chanyeol was such an amazing, goofy and bright person, trying his best to make him smile everyday. But God, do not let his funny appearance fool you, he was such a good bed partner. He made love to him in the sweetest way he's ever known and he melted at each session. It was a very memorable and amazing relationship but it was broken when Chanyeol had to study in the States for 2 years. Kris was devastated but Chanyeol had promised to call him every chance he got. And that promise was kept until the time difference and being busy drew them apart. Just a year ago, Chanyeol came back but he had someone already meanwhile he had Suho. They gathered one day and talked like adults after such time seperated and decided to stay as friends for the peace but it slowly got up to best friends. It was awkward at first but they both got comfortable with each other again and it was all okay.

They had gone to the party together since everyone pretty much knew about their relationship and engagement. Kris was being his usual quiet and shy self while Suho was dancing and drinking, having a good time. The blonde didn't really like alcohol or any loud places, he preferred cuddling and watching movies way better than being around strangers and friends.

Kris was so stiff every time Suho drinks and gets drunk. People find it funny though, seeing how he looks like being the one drinking and dancing, being a party boy. They could never imagine Suho to be the one due to his 'angelic' face. If only they knew how wrong they were. Suho also seemed to be possessive and a jealous prick.

"Kris, I can't help it. I can't get that out of my mind for more than I try. It always gives me the... annoying vibe." the brunette explained.

Suho's skin crawled ever since he found out that he stayed at the Yoda's (nickname he created) place. He always had the negative vibes when thinking about it, vibes that maybe something might've happened between the two of them.

Suho was such a social person compared to Kris, having friends left and right. Unlike Kris, he was loud and very out going, only making him the total opposite of the blonde. But despite their differences, they've made it through so far without any problems, so for that, he was extremely happy.

"Aish you! Can we please stop it?" the blonde had enough of the other's comments.

"Fine. Anyway, where would you like to go after this?" Suho asked, taking hold of the blonde's hand.

"Hmm... Oh! How about a walk at the park? It would be nice to get fresh air and also good for the baby here." Kris rubbed his protruding stomach lovingly.

Suho chuckled at the sweet moment between mother and son, "Okay, anything for you and daddy's boy."

Kris giggled at the adorable nickname, he loved hearing Suho say that their son is daddy's boy. It always sounded so... manly and cute. He giggled even louder when the baby kicked, as if agreeing with his thoughts.

"I love you Suho."

"I love you too baby."

                                                       ***

Kris was looking for his fiancé who had suddenly disappeared to buy ice cream, the heat was slightly exhausting him so he needed something to refresh himself. He was also craving it. And that was 20 minutes ago and the brunette hadn't returned.

"Argh! Where can he possibly be?" He grumbled to himself, his right hand on his head to cover his face from the sun.

"Looking for someone?" A deep voice said directly behind him.

The blonde screamed as he turned around, hand on his chest and breathing harshly, "Ch-Chanyeol! You bastard!"

Chanyeol only laughed, loving the way his best friend and ex lover hadn't changed one bit after their dating period, "Haha, sorry. I was walking by when I saw you desperately looking around as if searching for someone and I couldn't resist." He goofily grinned.

Kris chuckled, shaking his head amusedly, "You haven't changed, huh?"

"One and the same!" He jokingly saluted.

"Yeah yeah. We know." Kris smiled his gummy smile.

"You bet. Anyway, who were you looking for?"

"Oh, my fiancé. He went to get me some ice cream because little man here wanted some and also because I'm melting!" The blonde fanned himself with his hand, sweat slowly running down his temples.

"Mm, I hear ya. So, pregnant huh? How many months are you now?" Chanyeol questioned.

"6 months." Kris happily answered, he loved talking about his pregnancy.

"I see.  I'm very happy that you finally grew the balls to tell him." Chanyeol laughed, trying to hide the slight hurt he felt.

"Yeah yeah. Enough about me, any special person on your end?" Kris playfully wiggled his eyebrows, causing Chanyeol to laugh.

"Haha, no. I don't have anyone. Plus... I'm focusing on my studies." Chanyeol sadly smiled, trying to hide the feeling of his heart breaking.

"Ah okay. Well, never give up! Someone might come into your life when you least expect it. And study very hard!" Kris pepped talked, looking extremely adorable with his fist up in the air.

"Study hard!" Chanyeol followed along, both laughing like idiots.

"Am I interrupting something?" The pair turned to the stern voice, Suho was standing a few feet away with a expressionless face.

"Suho! You finally came!" Kris walked towards his fiancé and kissed his cheek, the latter wrapping his arm around his waist and brought them even closer. Kris sighed, knowing that Suho was in his jealous and possessive mode.

"Not at all. How you been, Suho? Long time no see, huh?" Chanyeol commented, scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, it surely has." Suho flatly answered. Feeling irritated that the other dumb didn't get the message through his attitude.

"Anyway, Kris. I'll see you around, okay?" Chanyeol smiled at the blonde.

"Leaving already? But we haven't catch up properly yet." The blonde whined, making Chanyeol to blush and Suho to grow even more irritated.

"W-We can do it some other time. I.. I.. I gotta go. See ya!" Chanyeol rapidly walked away, the look on Suho's face making him leave. He was not fixing to get knocked out by a jealous fiancé anytime soon.

"Aww. He left." Kris pouted, feeling a small disappointment.

"Why won't you go after him, then?" Suho asked the blonde, stepping back to look at him.

"Oh my God. Not again! Suho, please stop it. Me and him are a thing in the past. I love you, not him, well only as a friend, but with you is actual love." Kris said.

"Oh yeah? Then how come I saw you super happy talking to him? Does he give you better conversations than I do?" Suho's anger seemed to be increasing by the minute.

"Know what? I'm going home. Forget about the ice cream... you can stay here and steam." Kris walked away from his fiancé, not having any of his attitude any longer.

"Kris? Kris! Now you walk away from me?! I wasn't done talking to you!"

                         ***

"You are absolutely unbelievable! How dare you scream at me in front of people?!" Kris slammed the door open, walking straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water, feeling extremely exhausted mentally and physically.

"Oh? So now is my fault?!" Suho slammed the door shut, following the blonde, fuming at the accusatory words.

Kris harshly drank the water and put the glass down hard, "Yes! It is!"

"Well, if this is my fault, how about telling me exactly how the is it?" Suho harshly threw the keys onto the table..

"With ing pleasure. One: you left me alone in the park in the plain heat for too long! Two: you started it since the dinner in the restaurant. And three: your rudeness towards Chanyeol was too much! You shouldn't have talked that way to him!" Kris yelled, pointing out each important point.

Suho was trying so much to calm himself through the whole explaination of the blonde but it all went out the window after he heard about Chanyeol. He saw absolutely red, hearing Kris defend the reason of their argument and fights just made him lose control.

"DONT ING MARRY ME THEN!" Suho angrily yelled, completely blinded by rage to think about the consequences. "GO BACK TO CHANYEOL AND LETS CALL THE ING WEDDING OFF!"

Kris stared at the brunette in shock, his eyes watered at the words being said. Suho doesn't want to get married only for the mere fact of talking and defending his best friend.. It hurt, it hurt so much to hear the worst things coming out from  the person he loves so much. But it also made him extremely angry, angry that Suho was screaming at him. His prideful side of him made him attack back. Plus, he has had enough of his attitude.

"DONT ING MARRY YOU?! IS THAT WHAT YOU TRULY WANT?" Kris yelled back, equally angry and forgetting such an important thing he was carrying.

"Yes! Don't marry me and go back to Chanyeol! I'm willing to bet that's what you want after talking so happily with him, huh?" Suho closed the gap and got on the blonde's face, hissing the words out.

"No! No! No! No! ing no! That is not what I want! Damn it Suho! What do I have to do to prove that I really only love you!" Kris threw his arms up in desperation.

"A paternity test would be a good start." Suho coldly whispered, emotions completely gone.

Kris for the second time, shocked. Did his fiancé really asked for that? Did he really asked for a paternity test? After claiming that the baby was his boy?

"What?" Kris brokenly whispered, eyes glossy.

"You heard me, I want a paternity test. I don't even know if the baby is mine, it can be Chanyeol's for all we know." Suho replied.

Kris's jaw dropped. His mind in complete blank as disbelief washed through his entire body. The baby is Chanyeol's? Did he.... how dare he say such thing. 

SMACK

Suho had his face turned to the side, his face in surprise while holding his left cheek. The once burning anger all gone. It was now replaced by shock, hurt, regret on remembering the cruel words he yelled a few moments ago.

The blonde retreated his shaking hand, tears running down his face like waterfall. He was absolutely broken at the moment, never could he ever imagined Suho to say such words that will tear his heart apart. They felt like daggers slashing his heart as each word was being thrown at him.

Kris started to sob, placing a hand on his mouth and the other on his belly. The baby kicked and he sobbed harder, leaning against the kitchen table to steady himself.

Suho's heart broke once he heard the broken sobs of his fiancé. 'What did I just do?' He repeatedly asked himself. He ed up, big time. He never talked this way to the blonde, let alone hurt him and now, all because of jealousy, he has to the only person he loved so much in the world.

He felt his heart clench when the blonde sobbed even louder, it made him feel like the biggest scum to ever walk on earth. Like the biggest bastard that doesn't deserve Kris for treating him this way. And all because of his uncontrolled jealousy.

He tried looking up at the brunette but didn't have enough courage to do so. He swallowed hard as he slowly walked towards the crying male.

Kris continued sobbing, looking down at his belly, a hand rubbing it gently as the other used for support. He kept rubbing to coax the baby to make him relax and calm down, but it only made it worst after remembering the words. He didn't seem to notice Suho advancing towards him

"K-Kris?" Suho hesitantly called. But received no response, only continually sobs.

"Kris? I-I'm sorry. I... I didn't mean to....say the things I've said. I'm really truly s-

SMACK

Another slap was delivered to him, and he finally looks up to see an angered blonde looking at him.

"Kris?"

"How dare you ask that from me! How ing dare you deny your son!" Kris exclaimed, in such an emotional wreck.

Suho only kept his eyes on the floor, quiet and regretful. 

"I never once had with Chanyeol after getting with you! And if you don't believe me, ask him!" The blonde continued, harshly wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

Suho looked up. Confusingly staring at the blonde, "But I thought... I thought that you still-

"Still had feelings for him? Ha! Wow! Very good conclusion Suho. Really! Very good!" The blonde sarcastically said, "I only stayed at his place because I was already pregnant with your baby and I was so scared to face you! He knew all this time. But you didn't! You cared more about alcohol! Dancing! Hardcore partying! But never paid attention to me enough to see the slight change!"

Suho was stunned, remembering how the blonde would have sudden mood swings, cravings, always vomiting early mornings, sleeping majority of the time and the list goes on. How stupid was he? How big of a ing idiot was he not to notice?

Kris's tears didn't stop, they kept on falling, "Now that you know, ARE YOU STILL GOING TO ASK ME TO NOT MARRY YOU! TO GO BACK TO CHANYEOL?! FOR THE PATERNITY TE-

Kris suddenly doubled over and yelped upon feeling a sharp pain on his lower belly. Gritting his teeth and breathing harshly. 

Suho, upon hearing the other yelp, looked up and rushed to his fiancé, "Are you okay? Baby! What's wrong?!" He placed his hands on the belly, trying to figure out the problem.

The brunette only kept grunting and at the pain, still doubling over. The pain was so unbearable, he gripped Suho's hand tightly, "S-Suho! It...it hurts!" He cried out, sweating buckets already.

Suho panicked, grabbed his keys from the table and helped his fiancé, "I'm taking you to the hospital. Just hold on okay? Hold on baby." He planted a quick kiss before helping him walk.

                         ***

Suho kept pacing back and forth, biting his nails in nervousness. It's been 2 hours since Kris was taken to the back and he was dying of anxiety. He had called Chanyeol since he's the only person close to Kris and knew that he'll end up going to their place if he didn't hear anything from the blonde.

"Kris! Where's Kris?!" Chanyeol came into view, hair messy and panicky.

"He's still in the E.R." Suho answered weakly and sat down.

Chanyeol breathed deeply, rubbing his face with his giant hands. "What... What happened?"

Suho debated whether he should tell him everything, if he did, things would be cleared and over with. He wouldn't have to worry about the negative thoughts anymore, so he decided to just tell him..

"We got into a big argument because of my jealousy."

Chanyeol frowned, "What...what do you mean jealousy?"

Suho sighed and told him everything, from the restaurant to the park and lastly home. He felt like such a jerk as he thought about it.

"You're such a ing prick, you know that? You don't deserve him. He's too good for you." Chanyeol angrily commented.

Suho only nodded in agreement, "Yeah. He is."

Chanyeol shook his head and sighed, "But I know he really deserves you. Because you're the only person that can really make him happy. The day he found out he was pregnant and came to me, you should of just... seen his face. He was so ecstatic about having a baby, your baby. He was so happy that, it made me satisfied with his choice on accepting your proposal. He loves you, Suho. So very much, and as much as it hurts me to say it, I can't deny the fact that he probably loves you more than he ever loved me. And that truly says something not only about him, but about you. I know you're not a bad man. I know you didn't mean those words, and I know you didn't mean to hurt him. It was your anger and jealousy talking, not your heart. Jealousy can be... an ugly thing, it can make people do or say things they never mean to. And sometimes it can be too late to ask for forgiveness, but I know for you it will never be. Know why?"

"Why?"

"Because he's forgiven you since the beginning."

Suho stood quiet at the others words and how meaningful they were. It made him realize that judging someone without knowing them is completely selfish. He had mistaken Chanyeol and thought that he was nothing but a relationship ruiner who wanted Kris back, but he was completely wrong.  He looked up at Chanyeol and smiled, "Thank you. Really, thank you for making me open my eyes and truly see. But I can also say, that Kris really loved you as well Chanyeol. I know you must be asking yourself how, but with the argument and him defending you pretty much says it. "

Chanyeol smiled back, "I guess... " It was quiet for a moment before he spoke again, "There's actually one way that you can thank me," Suho looked up and nodded for him to continue, "Is by treating Kris the way he should be treated. Never stop making him happy, Suho. Cherish your time with him, cause you'll never know when they'll end up leaving your life forever."

"Tough break up?" the brunette smirked.

Chanyeol sadly smiled, "No. Car accident. Took the person I loved the most in the world."

Suho's eyes widened, horrified and smirk wiped off, "Oh God. I'm so sorry. I.. I didn't mean to-

"It's okay. Thankfully, I still have Kris. We won't be together anymore but I can truly say that he's the closest to the most important person in my life and I love him dearly. Yeah we might've dated and broken up but, I still keep him deep inside my heart. He's an amazing person, so please, keep doing what you do and take good care of him for me."

Suho suddenly got up and offered his hand to Chanyeol, the latter accepted and also stood. He however, yelped in surprise when Suho suddenly crushed him in a tight hug.

"I really appreciate your words Chanyeol. Thank you for being there for Kris when I wasn't. Thank you for keeping an eye on him when I couldn't. And thank you for being a excellent person. I'm sorry for all the things I've done and said to you."

Chanyeol laughed, "Don't worry about it. Just continue making Kris happy and it's settled."

"ing will do." Suho whispered to himself, more than determined.

                          ***

Kris opened his eyes slowly, blinking away to get rid of the blurriness. He gently tried to sit up but a hand prevented him from doing so.

"Kris? Baby? Can you hear me?" The sound of his fiancé's voice startled him.

"S-Suho?" He groggily asked, bringing his hand to his eyes.

"Yeah, it's me. How are you feeling?" the brunette grabbed his hand and squeezed.

"I'm... I'm okay. How's the baby? Is he okay?" he worriedly asked, afraid that something might of happened to their baby boy.

"Yes, yes. Our baby is okay." Suho placed a hand on the belly and gently rubbed it, smiling and planting a soft kiss.

"That's good to know." Kris smiled at the sweet gesture of the brunette.

"Definitely. Listen, Kris, about earlier at the house, I'm so-

"Don't worry about it. It's ok. It was your anger and jealousy talking, not you." Kris interrupted him. He had forgiven him since the beginning, knowing that he didn't really meant the words he'd said.

Suho smiled, remembering Chanyeol's words and how right he was. Well, it did seemed that Chanyeol truly did know Kris by heart.

"I love you baby so very much. Don't ever doubt that ok? I love you." Suho bent down towards the blonde and passionately kissed him, never letting go of his hand.

"I love you too. More than you can imagine." Kris replied, feeling the love through their passionate kisses.