Kray

Bottom!Kris One-Shots

Request By: Malith29

Pairing: Kris/Lay, Preg!Kris and Caring!Lay

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Drama

 

"Kris, please sit down and stop pacing around. I know this is absolutely nerve wrecking but it is what it is" 

 
"It is what it is? It is. What it is?! Are you blind?! This.... This.... No. No!" 
 
There's a sigh in the quiet waiting room within the clinic. A black-haired young man sat on the chair rubbing his face in exhaustion while the other paced like if there's no tomorrow
 
"Kris, please? Come sit down next to me." he pats on the chair next to him with his hand. 
 
"No! Don't want to be near you right now!" 
 
The male rolled his eyes at the dramatic theatrics of the tall blonde. They've been waiting for the past 2 hours, the blonde being a nervous drama queen ever since they had gotten there. 
 
"Mr. Wu?" 
 
The blonde turns when a young lady in pink uniform calls from the opened door, a clipboard in hands. The blonde looks back at his partner and swallows thickly before turning to follow the nurse. 
 
                                                                                    ***
 
"I hate you. I ing hate you!" 
 
Kris yells in the middle of the hallway of their house. It was almost past 5 when they got back from the clinic. It was also a few hours ago that the doctor had confirmed Kris is 2 months pregnant. It was a total shocker for both males since the blonde rarely had any symptoms but there can't be anything to do about it. 
 
"Babe, calm down. It's not good to be stressing! You heard the doctor, the first 3 months can be very delicate and can cause problems if stressed or angry." 
 
The black-haired tried to reason with his boyfriend but was having trouble. Ever since they were told the news, the blonde had been irresponsive and in a total blank state before panicking and crying mess. After that, he was just like a dragon spitting fire left and right at him. 
 
"Calm down? How do you expect me to calm down?! This is serious Lay! It's not funny, not good, not.. Not... Argh, I HATE YOU!" 
 
Kris leaves Lay alone and retreats to their bedroom, slamming the door with enough force that made the other cringe. Kris would never act this way at all. And if he were to ever do, it was only in very serious and important matters such as this. Lay sighed and pinches the bridge of his nose in annoyance. He knows how Kris can be. Knows how big of a affectionate and passionate little dork in love but if worried and nervous, he can be a certain dragon ready to bite your head off. 
 
He sighed again and makes his way to their shared bedroom, he tries to open it but find to be locked. 'Such a drama queen' he thinks as he takes a deep breath and softly knocks on the wooden surface. 
 
"Babe? Can I come in?" 
 
" off" 
 
Lay couldn't help but frown, Kris never really curses as well. Such a rare sight when he foul mouths anything or anyone. 
 
"Babe, please? Open the door for me"
 
"I said; off!" 
 
A slight crack was heard in his voice and Lay instantly worried. He hated it when his partner cried, it deeply hurt him. Kris was never one to cry freely like he does, always thinking that it would make him look like a baby (which he cant seem to see himself how big of a man-child he truly is). And he worried even more because of the baby. 
 
"Kris, I'm not going to repeat myself. Open the door." Lay said with authorization laced in his voice.
 
He knew that when he used this tone, the blonde would immediately obey him without a second thought. And as if always being right, the sound of a click and the doorknob being opened was heard and he wasted no time. He walked in and wrapped his arms at the crying blonde who had retreated to sit on the bed. 
 
"I'm sorry. I truly am, but I don't want you to see it as a bad thing. If anything, you've made me the happiest man alive." He whispered into the blonde's ear. 
 
He retreats back, his arms wrapped around the other's neck and presses a soft kiss to the lips. 
 
"Now, I know it will be very difficult for us and especially for you but I promise I will be here every step of the way, okay?" 
 
The blonde nods and buries his face into the crook of the black-haired male. Sniffles was heard and Lay moves them to where they lay on the bed. Kris' back to his chest as he rubs his hand on the very small bump of his boyfriend. Everything was going to be okay. Everything was going to be absolutely okay.
 
"Lay.... There's something I don't like about this." Kris stated.
 
"What's that?" Lay softly kissed the blonde's ear.
 
"I'm going to look like a damn whale!" 
 
Lay widened his eyes at that. Totally not expecting the sudden change in mood swings, he stares at the now crying blonde.
He looks across the room to nothing in particular, blinking repeatedly. 
 
                                                                      3 months later
 
"Lay! Come here! Quick!" 
 
Kris exclaimed excitedly. He had his hands on his swollen belly, sitting outside on the swing in their little patio room. Lay was inside cooking for both of them when he suddenly felt the baby kick. It was something out of the world for Kris, sure, at first it was hell. Scared and nervous to death, being their first child was very stressful but try managed so far. And going through small morning sickness but other than that, he was perfectly fine. 
 
"What? What?" Lay asked as soon as he arrived. 
 
"Sit down and give me your hand" the blonde lifted his hand and waited for the other to comply. 
 
Once his hand was on his, he quickly guide it to the swollen belly. Patiently waiting for the baby to kick, however, Kris frowned when there was nothing.
 
"Oh come on baby! Kick! Just like you did a few seconds ago!" The blonde rubbed Lay's hand all over the belly. 
 
Lay frowned when he felt nothing. Was Kris lying to him? 
 
"Uh, babe. I can't feel anything." 
 
"Just wait."
 
They waited for a few more minutes but once again nothing. Kris looked up at his boyfriend with a sudden fear in his eyes, they stared at each and Kris was about to stand up when he felt a sharp pain in his belly. He grimaced and Lay looked at him in concern.
 
"It's ok. It happens a lot. Especially when he's really activ-" he lets out a loud whimper and doubles over.
 
"Baby! Are you okay? Should we go to the hospital?!" Lay freaked out and stood, taking hold of the blonde by the arm.
 
"No.. no. It happens Lay. Trust me, just sit down and wait for him to kick." The blonde responded. Almost sounding unsure. 
 
"But... But what if there's something- 
 
The black-haired stops when he feels a sudden motion in his hand. Staying still, he looks at Kris who is sporting a huge smile before looking at his hand and belly. He slowly moves his hand when he feels it again. A kick. His baby just kicked. His precious baby boy just kicked and it felt so wonderful. Tears prickle at the corner of his eyes, fingers coming to brush them away softly and gingerly. 
 
"He... He kicked. Kris the baby.... the baby kicked. He kicked!" A sweet and tender wide smile crossed his features, a very lovingly emotion within his eyes. 
 
He lifts the blonde's shirt up and placed kisses all over the belly, making the other giggle at the feeling. 
 
"I love you baby. I love you so. damn. much!" He pressed a long and huge kiss with a loud 'muaach' before taking hold of Kris' face with his hands and kisses him. 
 
"Thank you baby. Thank you so much for this. I'm truly blessed! I love you." 
 
The blonde giggles again when Lay attacks his face with kisses and small bites. 
 
"I love you too."