5 [Go to sleep early]

Kim Myungsoo is a Cat?!

 

Curiously, you reached over your bed covers and the cat’s head, earning a pleasant humming sound from its throat. Giggling, your hand then touched its tail, causing it to twitch and yowl, jumping back. For a while, it glared at you in irritation. When you tried to pet it again, it hissed and sprang into the waste paper bin.

 

You decided to sleep early, hoping that the cat wouldn’t be so angry in the morning…

 

For the next morning, you have two surprises.

 

  1. The cat has gone, disappeared. Not in the house. You were scared to death, hoping to find it just stuck in the washing machine, but no it really did disappear. And you wasted the whole morning looking for it, your mother following you around clueless. Which meant you were late for school.
  2. The school kingka, Kim Myungsoo was glowering angrily at you for some reason…which meant a lot as he never looked once at you.

 

“Why were you so late to class this morning?” Jo So Hee, your best friend asked. “You’re never usually late”

 

She’s right, you were never usually late to school at all for all your years spent at school. You were the sort of type that liked to get up early in the morning and arrive at school to read in the library for peace and quiet in the morning. Or sleep on one of those comfy beanbags for a bit.

 

You hung your head at the reminder of that morning’s hectic search for that cat. Only to realize at the last minute that the window was open and no doubt the cat has gotten angry from last night’s incident and jumped out the window. *Next time, let’s not touch the cat’s tail* you mentally noted. *If there ever is a next time…*

 

“I touched a cat’s tail” you replied to So Hee glumly. *And I’ll never do it again*

 

“Oh…”

 

An eyebrow was raised, but no questions.

 

Lunch…

 

“Do you know anything about cats?”

 

A sudden unfamiliar angelic voice questioned you.

 

“What?” you turned around only to almost die of shock when the school kingka Kim Myungsoo was staring back at you.

 

“YAH! I said, do you know anything about cats?” he repeated in agitation.

“Uhm…not really?” I answered, wondering where this was going.

 

“You’re stupider than I thought,” he snorted, about to turn away.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

grab his arm and talk back (under construction)

shrug and ignore it (under construction)