4 [Pick it up and take it home]

Kim Myungsoo is a Cat?!

~Chack~

 

You closed the door quietly behind you, the cat hiding in your bag. *Please do not be home…do not be home…* you begged inside your head, praying to God that your mum wasn’t home.

 

“Oh, hi honey! Did you get the shopping done early?” your mum’s words floated through the kitchen door.

 

*ARGH* mentally, you face palmed yourself and tucked in the cat’s tail further into your bag, worried that your mum might ask what was in there.

 

“Yes! Done!” you called back, setting the shopping down on the floor. Just as you were about to head upstairs in a hurry, her voice at the doorway stopped you. You froze.

 

“Really? That’s good, want a cookie? I baked a fresh batch,” she offered, holding up -watering tray of cookies.

 

*Well, I hope cats eat cookies* you thought in doubt, grabbing a handful and then jogging up the stairs, locking your bedroom door behind you. You pulled the cat out and plopped it on your bed, examining a new cut, which you had noticed earlier on. It wasn’t too deep…*Urk…I’m so new at this…what should I do first?*

 

You decided to give it a wash first.

 

“Come on kitty, let’s go give you a wash” you carefully carried it and set it down on the closed toilet seat, flipping the handle up and waiting for the water to fill up a quarter of the bathtub.

 

“I wonder if cats like you like baths?” you asked to the cat as if it could have an answer. It tried to paw its face as an answer. “Well, we’ll see pretty much right now” you mumbled, gently dropping it in the warm water, turning off the tap. Its black fur was then soaked, clinging onto its thin body and its eyes didn’t look too bad. A little wisp of blood was washed from the wound and it gazed up at me for a long time, as if waiting for me to leave. Weird cat.

 

“Fine, if you don’t want me to look, I’ll turn around” you told it, feeling ridiculous for speaking to a cat that wasn’t even going to understand a word you said. You turned around. In the mirror, you watched as it cautiously splashed around the bathtub experimentally lifting itself onto its legs and padding around. Once it slipped, you felt the urge to spin around and help it up, but you stayed and waited for when it picked itself up and shake itself like what dogs usually did. This went on for quite a well until you spoke up.

 

“Uh…you done yet?”

 

 

“Mrow” was the answer.

 

“I take that as cat language for yes” you shrugged, turning back around to lift it up from the water. Water dribbled along its fur and collected into the bathtub. While you pulled the plug, the cat watched from your lap as the water was pulled mercilessly into the blackness. You grabbed your towel and quickly rubbed its body with it, making a quick note to put it in the wash straight after.  

 

“What should I do with you now?”

(click to choose option)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your homework first

Feed it

Go to sleep early