Purr7

Furry tale { Hiatus

A little reminder: Hi now in the Foreword I mentioned that this fic was not being written in a typical manner. Meaning it is not being written only by me in the usual format that fics are done. This is not even a fic this a Role play thread. Now what's a role play thread? You write your bit from your character's point of view then you wait for your RP parter/the one you are RPing with you post their character's response. Simnalr I (Donghae) waits for the 2nd writter (Hyukjae) to post and she waits for me when one person has not responded it means the RP is Paused. Which by the way it currently is paused. Why? Because my rp partner has work and priorities to attend to. So these chapters I'm posting first of all they are for my own easy reading of our RP second of all I thought it would be fun to share?? And 3rdly I posted it as an experiment to see the response.  Yes unfortunately this means each chapter will be ending on more or less-a cliff hanger. I read fics too so yes I know, cliff hangers kill. (no pun intended )

Let's carry on, since our rp is paused, I won't be updating tomorrow- but not sure, might take mre days. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hyukjae watched the transformation right before his eyes and he saw everything. The way that small frame of a cat slowly morphed into a man and how the fur disappeared, he saw it all. His calm heart began to race again but when Donghae slowly came in view, he was left speechless and mostly amused “Holy –”

“Um, who’s Tommy? and Donghae? You remembered me, right?” he bravely crawled closer to the man and eyed him up and down, biting at his lip slightly as his eyes landed on Donghae’s crotch. “Um, well we ah– um, in hotel’s room” Hyukjae swallowed, picking himself off the floor he walked around the bed to get his jeans and put it on. 

“Why don’t you go freshen up and I’ll show you the cafe down at the lobby?” he wasn’t sure if Donghae would want to have breakfast with him and he didn’t want to ask anyway. They should go on their own way for now. 

He noticed the way Donghae was looking around, as if he’s a lost kitten and Hyukjae’s lips curled into a small smile. He went around to gathered Donghae’s clothes and  set them on the bed “Your clothes..”

<>


“I don’t–remember alot from last night like how we met but I do very clearly remember the yes” he nods, eyeing the human cautiously as the other crawled close, seriously the man could not keep his eyes off of him. Being a Neko he had high sensitivity, sensitive to everything around including someone’s extreme desire for him. “Your heart beat jumped up pretty much again, someone has insatiable hormones” he teased leisurely while he watched Hyukjae dress, the human was clearly resisting his instincts.

“Tsk, humans..so complicated” he mumbled almost to himself and looked to the bed when Hyukjae put Donghae’s clothes there “ ah, thanks.. so this is a hotel! Do you often bring people here to fulfill your urges? Do you want to do it again after breakfast because seriously your scent is saturated with desire” he grins knowingly and casually sways his over to his clothes. “This time I’ll take you though, or we can try other things which could include my tail~” he purrs while he shimmied himself into the jeans-