Purr3

Furry tale { Hiatus


“Uhh..” he stared with unblinking eyes while the guy went on and on about bed play and what not calling his ears fake and Donghae just really wanted the guy to believe him. 

Were humans really this weird that they would put on cat ears and tail to play in bed? Scrunching his nose he shook his head frantically when the other got back in bed and practically pounced at him. “Oof! Ah..no I’m not lying these are- ah!” His eyes feel shut, gosh this guy knew what he was doing, his neck heck his whole body was tingling and he squirmed in pleasure while he tried to explain but couldn’t form words.

That’s till his cat ear got bitten.He flinched, cat ears twitching at the bite and he instinctively whimpered, curling up he couldn’t help but roll, effectively knocking Hyukjae off while he himself lay on his back, his legs and arms curled close to his abdomen, a very cat-like defensive position. With wide eyes peering at him “ Uh..please don’t bite them they were extra sensitive..I’m sorry i didnt mean to push you off i was really liking what you were doing but-but you need to believe me. I’m a real Neko. Half-cat. However you call it. “ He gets up on his knees and hands- without caring about how bare he was because in reality he found clothes and covering up really bothersome.

“I can show you..I have proof

<>

“The heck!” he groaned as he was sent off to the other side of the bed and he was lucky enough not to fall off the bed for the second time. Hand gripping at the bed post he supported himself and pulled himself up to sat against the headboard. He noticed how the other was curling in a weird position and his lustful eyes loved what he saw.

“You could just say no though..” half grumbling he tugged on the white bed sheet, covering at least his semi hard crotch  before glancing over to the man.

 What the hell was he talking about? 

“What do you mean half-cat? You’re clearly a human being! Though I couldn’t deny how those ears and tail looked too real I almost believed they are real haha” sheepish grin in place he took a bold move to pull the man to sit on his lap “Plus, honey.. Neko or whatsoever you called it aren’t real.. I know you wanted to make it look all real” he paused, a smirk dancing on his lips “…you’ve done a good job seriously. These..” he touched the ears and ran his fingers along the long tail before wrapping his fingers around it “…. so bad. You proved enough”

He didn’t bother to wait for an explanation before he initiate another intimate kiss. He didn’t care if he would have to spend another day with this man but he’s not letting him go, yet.

There’s so much more to explore, with this ‘kitty’. How impressive, Hyukjae.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

{ To be continued}