Purr5

Furry tale { Hiatus

 

Donghae was about to literally rub his furry head on hyukjae’s face and then Hyukjae was shrieking and flailing and Donghae barely jumped off in time, only to get sheets wrapped up onto him.


Was this idiot trying to kill him?! Meowing aloud and pawing at the sheets as hard as he could he tried to wriggle out of some sort of opening, though thankfully the human moved the sheets too and Donghae darted out a little opening instantly staring up at Hyukjae in a seriously-not-amused manner. When Hyukjae called him name and tried to touch him Donghae’s tail flicked, annoyed “So you don’t like cats suddenly? You were so into my tail and ears a while ago!” he spat and pinned his ears back, orange-gold eyes narrowed into slits. He hoped he really was speaking human, Donghae had been practicing speaking human even in his whole-cat form and he had gotten pretty good at it. 
 

If those humans running from him the other night were not proof enough. He could remember clearly how the ran shouting DEMON CAT
 

Oh how rude, can’t a  cat just speak human languages  for a change? Tsk. Humans were so judgmental really.


Sighing he hops off the bed and saunters around, stretching the furry body in every way possible, from neck to the arching back and the stuck up bottom. Triangle ears perked forward and he blinked inquiringly “ So You can understand what I’m saying right?I think I’m doing this right..human .you. understand?” he said the three words slowly-
<>
 

Hyukjae retrieved his hand back upon noticing the way the cat were looking at him, as if he would bite his hand off and chew on his meat. The fur looked so soft and he would love to it if the cat would stop looking at him like that.

Suddenly he heard the sound of someone speaking, or more like yelling and his head whipped around to see if there’s other creatures in this room except for him and the cat.  

It can’t be!

He still couldn’t believed Donghae was actually the cat. 

He backed away some more, suspicious eyes scanning the room Hyukjae hugged a pillow to his chest. Maybe it was just a dream—- that’s till he heard those words and the voice was unmistakably belongs to the man who moaned out his name last night. As if in any movie, Hyukjae slowly turned his head to have his eyes set on the cat and the way those furry mouth move while it spoke had his eyes widening and gasping in shock “What the !!!” he reached for nearest pillow and threw it over to the cat before he scrambled out of the bed, all and running around the room to picked up his scattered clothes “Holy ! Have I gone mad or that cat were actually talking?!” in his panicked state he bumped his head against the hallway wall with a faint thud “Arghh!” vision blurred he cupped his face, hoping his nightmares would disappear, and he would find Donghae sleeping on the bed, and there’s no talking cat on his floor.

<>

"oh my gosh” he groaned out a purr, rolling his eyes in such a way that expressed his pain at the Human’s constant screams when Hyukjae finally realized that yes
 

The damn cat talks!
 

This time he was ready, tensing he dodged the pillow, jumping to the right he rolled onto his paws and hissed, fur bristling he growled and rolled his hackles, showing off the muscular back muscles and shoulder blades as he stalked closer to Hyukjae “What. th. is your problem! Aw cmon come give kitty a kiss muah mauh muaaah” he mocked, sticking his tongue out and closing his eyes he flickered his tongue as if mimicking how hyukjae was kissing him. He kew he was not acting very maturely but this huan desrved it!
 

“Not so much into my play hm? Heart breaking really and here I thought we coud actually go on a date after this. tsk tsk” he chides tauntingly and with a huff sat back on his , tail curling around him he flattened his ears sideways “ just calm down. Breathe with me. Inhale” He parts his jaws and makes a show of in air “exhale” he says as he huffed out all the air “ You try. It’s not that hard” Tilting his head up he flashed Hyukjae his perfect set of pale pointy fangs, snickering on the inside-