Purr4

Furry tale { Hiatus

Donghae groaned and shook his head this man really! Just how slow were humans anyway?!


“ Look I can practically feel your desire for me through the air, your scent is saturated with ual ready-ness but…but what I’m saying is the truth ! Hey!”


Being pulled back in the human arms he sighed at his word, tail twitching when it was held like that, he didn’t like his tail being held like that “Stop this-mmph!” Eyes widened at the open mouthed kiss he groans because yes he wanted it but no not while the other thought he was some kink freak.


So he does what he saved for extreme situations. He closed his eyes and sat curled with his arms to himself as he kissed back while he morphed into a cat.


This would probably help the stupid human to catch up. It happened within seconds and he pulled back just as the fangs grew out for Hyukjae’s sake. His body shrunk and changed and what was left in Hyukjae’s lap was a furry ginger and white cat, of a very reasonable size.

The cat looked up and narrowed his eyes pointedly “How about now?”  the big ginger and white  Maine Coon cat hissed-

<>

He clearly didn’t gave any room for Donghae to speak. His lips were busy dancing along with Donghae’s before they moved to trailed more kisses down the neck. He held him close but soon loosened his arms as Donghae sat curled on his very lap and Hyukjae had no choice but to pulled away. The guy probably wasn’t in mood anymore.

The next seconds though he witnessed something that he thought was out of his world. The man slowly shrunk and morphed into a cat right before his eyes. A surprised gasp leaving him and once again, he froze before Hyukjae screamed and tossed around, throwing the white bed-sheet over the creature as his very first reaction upon seeing something like that.

“!” he wanted to run away but the wiggling figure underneath the sheet kept on meowing, as if calling for help. He wiped at his sweaty face before crawling closer, slowly peeling the sheet off the cat “Holy ! I– I saw you– ! How on earth is this possible–” he blinked, shaky fingers reaching over to touch the cat “Donghae?”