Purr1

Furry tale { Hiatus

Please note: The different fonts and colors indicate two differet point of views and that they are written by two people. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a wild night, that was his first thought when he began waking up. Lips curling in a smile his doe eyes remained closed, half his face stuffed in the pillow, his cat ears twitching contently as half mind was still asleep, the other half continued to try falling asleep, the tail laying curled along the pair of bare legs of the man who lay next to him.

 

Donghae barely made mistakes, he knew living among humans meant he needed to be able to control his feline half from showing but after last night, Donghae was in a constant high, the warmth he was pressed against lulled him into a carefree half-awake half-asleep states of mind. Lat night felt like a dream too which was why his ginger triangle cat ears and a long fluffy tail was no issue for him. This moment felt like a dream too, so he didn’t even bother covering up his mostly self with the bed covers.

 

He really didn’t want this oh so reality like dream to end.He squeezed what he thought was the man’s thigh with his tail, purring and falling asleep yet again.-

<>

Soft snores left his parted lips, filling up the hotel’s room and Hyukjae was lost in his deep sleep until he felt a slight squeeze around his bare thighs. The corner of his lip tugged into a knowing smile. He snuggled closer into the warmth and sneaked in few light kisses to the man’s cheek.

 

This is way out of ordinary, he thought. The morning after the wild night he would usually left before his partner woke up. It was a one night stand after all, with no strings attached. Cuddling nor ‘loving’ moment are not necessary the morning after but today was different. He suddenly craved for it. The warmth kept him snuggled to the man, and it was like an invisible rope that ties him to bed. His body felt recharged yet he wanted more of that warmth and the purring sounds calmed him dow– purring?

 

Snapping his eyes open he gasped to find a pair of furry cat like ears twitching before his eyes and the man laying with him was actually the one making that sound.

 

Hyukjae froze.

 

Was he dreaming? He squeezed his eyes shut, forcing himself to get back to sleep and reminding himself it was just a dream, yet the purring didn’t stop. His heart raced, loud and pounding against his chest when he caught the sight of the long tail curled around thigh “Ahhhhhh!” he screamed, gasping in shock Hyukjae hurriedly scrambled and backed away from the man and in the next seconds, he fell off the bed, hitting the rough ground with a loud thud. -

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{To be Continued..}