Purr6

Furry tale { Hiatus

Hyukjae heard him again. He freaking heard him speaking in human language again! Why can’t the cat just meow just like how it supposed too?

His back was pressed up against the wall and Hyukjae had one hand placed on the right side of his head, rubbing gently at the bruised area. His doe eyes carefully observing the cat making weird facial expression and somehow the way it mimicked how he kissed Donghae had him laughing a little “Stop that!” great, now he’s talking with the cat.

Hyukjae made no attempt to go any closer to the cat, simply listening and observing how can an animal speak– he must be living in the world of fairytales which he has no idea of their existence.

Without him knowing it, his plump lips parted and he inhaled the air calmly before exhaled it out. “I can’t— how  is this possible” he heaved a calm sigh, taking a step closer before he sat down on the floor, legs crossed. “Wait– before you come any closer, I forbid you to use your claw to claw at my face and that– fangs.. don’t bite me” he huffed, being serious with his words before Hyukjae held out a hand and coos the cat to get closer, in a seconds he forgot the cat was just Donghae in his other form “Here kitty kitty , tch tch kitty kitty, come here!”  

 

<>


Donghae stared with his cat eyes wide and slightly shocked. Especially when the human reaches for him and donghae just rapidly backs up only to instantly start a transformation that has his human side appearing. Muscles and flesh shifts, the cat turns into a human. Still very donghae sat a few steps across Hyukjae with a slightly unamused expression.

“ You got a smaller memory span that that Tommy. He’s a German shepherd by the way..damn he can’t stop chasing my every ing time–anyway so now you get it right?”

He stares hopefully at the human, his cat ears and tail no where in sight. Right now he was in full 100% human form, the one form he maintaned through the days “ah anyway..where am I exactly?” now that the screaming human was way more calm, Donghae could actually fcus on where they were.  

He got curious about this room they were at “ Is this your place? Can we go outside to that kitchen place? I’m getting hungry” he palms his right cheek and yawns, head tipping back he stretches his arms up, arching he at his lips and looks around, thinking of getting up and putting his clothes back on -