Prepare

It takes two to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tomorrow is the wedding day and we have given the time to rest and prepare ourselves. I’m looking at the black tuxedo which is hanging on the wall just beside the mirror. Our wedding theme colour is Black and White. Yifan was the one who suggested this theme and I don’t feel weird why did my suit has to be black. People said black looks pretty elegant when people wore it but Yifan state differently towards me.He told me once that when I wear a black suit,I look more like a waiter rather than a groom. The guest will definitely try to compare which one looks attractive between us. Yifan will be getting the most attention he wants to with his white tuxedo while I will be watching behind his back like a small black mouse.

I know I shan’t think much right now. I shall go and look around when they put the final touch to the preparation for the big wedding. I can help around too and just forget what will come ahead. I smile and walk out from the room. I can see that they are all quite buzy walking around while holding something,climb up the stair to hang some decorations and etc. Where shall I start anyway? Then I spot a woman who brings a stack of plates,walking out from the kitchen. In front of her,there is a bottle of glue falling and rolling on the floor. She doesn’t see its coming and I will have a guess what will happen next,I run towards her before she steps on the glue and manages to catch her around my arm. The plates are safe because she holds it well. I’m quite impress of her dedication towards her work and also to make sure that the plates are safe. She thanks me for my help and I can see that she is sorry for her clumsiness.

“It’s okay,I’m here to help actually. Let me help you then. It’s seem heavy.”,She insists at first and told me to get some rest but I don’t want to.So,I take half of the plates and she just lets me help her. I’m so amaze at her strenght. This is quite heavy for a normal woman,she must have been work out a lot. After we arranges them neatly on the table,she thanks me again while blushing and leaves to do some more work. I’m quite happy to help and seek for more work to kill my time.

“Hey,dont you hear me. What are you doing?”,I’m startling when I see Yifan below me. His face show curiousity plus annoying,maybe because I’m too focus on hanging decorations that I don’t even hear him?

“Can’t you see that I’m hanging this amazing art creation?”,I gesture to show all the flowers,pinatas and banners around the wall. I can see that he is not slightly amaze like I am.

“Get down when you’re talking. Don’t you ever taught respectful manner?”

“Alright,wait there.”,I just smile at him while climbing down.The man who is supposed to do the hanging work quickly climbs up the stair and continue his work.

“Thank you your highness.”

“It’s okay,I’m happy to help.”,I reply to him and change my view towards Yifan who looks like he doesn’t have time to wait for me. “So just like I mentioned a second ago,I’m just helping others around. It’s for our wedding after all.”

“Our wedding? Cut the crap,it’s not that I’m willing to marry you after all.”

“Yeah,me neither.”,Yifan frowns at what just he heard.It seems like Yifan dislike the way I just state it so bluntly and to cover that,I change the topic. “What are you doing here?”,I actually want to ask that important question beforehand and a great question to cover up for now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter