Obsess

It takes two to...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Subscribers..because of some error in Asianfanfic, the newest chapter (Character's Profile) is actually swapped with chapter 1.TQ XD

"Yixing..your future wife? What do you mean! How dare you. You promise to marry me! I'm the one who is going to be your wife,Sangwon!",Liang is in wrath to hear the claim made by the new future emperor and quickly grab other's cape with all his strength. The white hair man sniggers at him before his eyes turn deeply serious.

"You should know something..the promise was made between you and my brother. I'm not your beloved Oh Sangwon. My name is Oh Sehun,the one who was labelled to be dead."

"W-what? But you said.."

"Did I make you mad?"

"You lie to me! How dare you make a fool of me!",Liang is about to punch his face but someone appears and separates them both apart which automatically saved others from his grip while the angry prince is pushed on the ground by force. Yifan can't really understand what's going on between them but by just listening to the white hair guy's desire is already make him sad and frustrated with himself.

"You are the one who make a fool of yourself. I had never tell you that my name is Sangwon. You are the one who was chasing after me and called me your Sangwon!  You had disgraced your family's name just because of him? It's pretty funny but whatever you did,Sangwon will always remain dead and I will never favour of replacing his position by how much similarity we both had because Yixing is the one who belongs to me.",Liang grits his teeth while standing up in shame and full of hollow when knowing the truth about his lover. 

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Sangwon..will you return for me?"

"Don't worry, I will marry you once I succeed."

"I will try all my best to help as long as we can live together forever."

"I know my love.."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Why did you tell me now?"

"Because I know that you will be persistence to marry me if I still hide the truth about my real identity.To spice up,you just can't do anything with that kind of mental state if I tell you now."

"You are despicable!"

"I know and I admit it,your love for my brother gave me a chance to get what I want and that's why I will grant you whatever you want as long as you aren't disrupting my big plan. You still can get everything without the love from Sangwon.",When Sehun has done talking,Liang chuckles to himself.

"I already have everything before you and that old man destroyed them all...I will never forget what you both did to me.",He walks towards Yifan and cupped both of his cheeks with one hand. Yifan can feel his great anger by the force act upon him.

"Why that stupid brother of mine gain everything I ever dream of? I hate him so much. I will tell you something,I will make sure that none of you people will get him!",He whispers his confession and anger towards Yixing for Yifan to hear.

"What did you tell him?"

"Its none of your business.",Liang continues his chuckling before he leaves the room. Sehun isn't happy with that kind of answer and tells his men to keep an eye on both of them. The trumpet can be heard and it's a sign of their returning with accomplishment. Sehun is so excited and almost forget his suspicion towards Liang and quickly looks through the window. 

"He is here...finally!",Yifan is terrifying when he realizes the fact that Yixing and Tao were already caught by them and not to mention that he can't forget Liang's revengeful words." Yixing...just do what you can to save yourself. I'm sorry,I can't be there to help you."

 

 

"Put them separately..don't even let them interact with each other. After this,their well-being will be in his hand.",As soon as he done the ordering,he vanishes from their sight. Yixing and Tao are dragged away from each other and how much persistent Tao is,he can't do anything because it seems that the prince doesn't want to escape. He may be worried about the condition of his family and also about Yifan. That is why Tao won't do anything unless he is ordered to.

"I wonder what will he do to you and your family? His objective is still unclear to us but if its give benefit,we won't mind following his order.",The man confesses the truth while dragging Yixing to an empty room,far away from where Tao is located. "We finally here,to your new room.",He opens the door for Yixing to enter. "Its really funny to acknowledge the fact that you are locked inside you used to be 'home sweet home' ",He chuckles while locking the door from the outside. "Have fun..",Yixing sighs and sits on the bed while looking at his bound hand.

“How can I have fun when I don’t even understand what’s going on? Why did Jongdae..”,Yixing is tearing up and he has never been this helpless and disappointed with someone before. “Jongdae…what actually am I to you? Why didn’t you tell me the truth and why are you hiding so much from me. Aiyowei, I’m so confused! ”,Yixing speaks all his heart out while crying as if Chen is there in the room with him but unknown to the prince,Chen is actually listening from the outside and he starts to shed tears. The general kills his intention of seeing Yixing and walks away from the room as he thinks that isn’t a suitable time to tell the prince the truth. He is just like others, he doesn’t really know the real intention of the so called new emperor and he just need a right time to act his plan even he had to hurt someone for now.

“Hey you there..”,Chen paused for a while and turns his back to see the one who called him. “You have the key right? The emperor is giving his order to have dinner with him. He wants to make sure that he is ready for the meeting.”

“Dinner you say?”

“I’m not repeating it twice..give me the key now.”

“Alright then..”,Chen gives the key to the guy he never met before, maybe he is one of the rebels under the new emperor’s command. As the door is opened, both of them enter the room simultaneously which shocked the prince a lot especially when he spots Chen among them.

“What are you wetting your face for?”,The man teases while Yixing wipes all his tears with his bound hand but he can’t hide his red and moist eyes. “Heh,You’re being such a cry-baby but forget that, the emperor had given his order to have a dinner with you tonight. So, I’m going to make you ready.”

“D-dinner? But why?”

“Don’t ask me why, it is an order from the emperor himself.”

“I want Tao to accompany me in the dinner.”

“Huh? Stop kidding me..the emperor wants you alone and that’s it. No one will accompany you or whatsoever.”

“If that so, then I won’t go.” The man is pissed and quickly grabs Yixing’s arm but the prince won’t budge to be dragged again by stranger especially when there is Chen behind him. He is still mad and disappointed with the general.

“Follow me I said!”

“No..unless you bring Tao along. I won’t budge an inch.”

“Don’t be stubborn will you?!”

“I don’t care what the emperor ordered you to…but I still have the authority to get my own privacy.”

“Don’t talk about authority when you are being captive! He is the authoritative and you should listen to him! Don’t make me force myself to hit you!”

“Do it then!”,The man’s patient is tested and he is about to hit Yixing so that he will obediently follow him but Chen grasps other’s moving the hand.

“What are you doing!”,Yixing is shocked at first but then he looks away. He doesn’t understand the general at all. “You are not on his side, are you?”

“You see, there is nothing that can be solved only by force. There must be a reason why the emperor wants to have dinner with the prince alone. If he saw the bruise on him, won’t he be mad to treat his guest like that? About the prince’s wish, I will ask the emperor myself and I will also be the one who is going to prepare the prince for the dinner. Doesn’t my request is beneficial enough for you?”

“Tsk..whatever. The rumour was true after all, you are following us just because of your honor to the Zhang’s and not for the New Emperor. I don’t understand why that Oh kid trusts you that much. You should have been locked up with the rest.”,The man says before he leaves the room.

“Is it true?”,Yixing asks and Chen just plasters a smile on his face while removing the chain from the prince's hand.

“I’m sorry for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter