THE RELATIONSHIP

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nothing” I answer Sunny

“Spit it!”

“Ok, I have been isolated by my marketing group, they don’t give me anything, I ask them every day, until a week before presentation, they give me the report and ask me to present and answer the question, now they voted me for being inactive member”

“Why you not tell Unnie?” she ask, and put her hand at her waist.

“It’s because… “ I just shrunk my shoulder don’t know what to answer anymore. My marketing Lecturer is Sunny Sister, Lee Jin Kyu. Our parent doing business partnership in education field. Shoshi University are handle by their parent and Shoshi School are handle by my parent. The truth that only us and a few from President Office know but most of other staff don’t know about it. They keep it secret to get an equal treatment from the University, they don’t want to be to spoil just because their parent.

“By the way Sunny what are you doing here?” JinKyu unnie ask her.

“I want to visit you Unnie” Sunny said with her aegyo voice

“Yaahh!! What with that?” urgh! Her voice, I can’t beat her aegyo.

“What?”

“Your voice, why you need to used that?”

“Stop guys, this is my office, don’t make noise” JinKyu unnie scold us. After just being observer. 

But we don’t stop there and she throw both of us out.

“And Unnie, that poster are totally my idea, its awesome right?” I smile and give her thumb up before JinKyu Unnie close her door.

“Full of yourself kids” Sunny tap my head and run to the nearby lift.

“Hish, this midget!” I run to catch her, but the lift already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter