PRESENTATION TEST

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooyoung, when Business Communication test?”

“Today, but that lecturer don’t give us any clue how it will be” I answer Sunny.

The 4th week of the semester, all our subject have test, so some student will stay at library until they close to do revision or group study. Since both of us already use to this University study system so we already start prepared ourselves since 2nd week of the semester. Since this will be our 1st test and we have to go another 2 test for this subject. Before final exam that will be held on week 14 for this short semester.

For all our subject this semester the mark will contain 50% of carry mark that include, assignment, group project, test, attendances and another 50% are from final exam.

“Ok, are you ready for test?” the lecturer ask the question as soon as she open the class door and she put a smile on her face.

All of us don’t give respond since we are so surprise with her entrance. Some of them are look so nervous like the not ready for the test.

“Ok class, today test will be like this, you need 3 people in the group and do a presentation, I will give you guys 30 minute to prepare and it free topic, talk whatever topic you want and slide are needed”

“How long we have to do presentation?” Taeyeon ask the lecturer.

“Ok, let’s look at the list, we have 27 student in this class and it will be 9 small group, so every group will have 5 minute to present, and if not done by today we will continue next class, but for next class the mark will be a bit tough since you guys have plenty of time to prepare, so let’s start now”

First thing we have to do is search for group, since our other friend are already found the group, only left me and Sunny not have form a group yet. We only need one more person and we don’t know who don’t have a group yet.

“You two with me”

While us eyeing people to see who don’t have a group, Taeyeon come, we so surprise with her common, but since we need one more person we just nod and agree with her.

Taeyeon POV:

“You two with me” I point to them.

After lecturer give us queue to start the test, I look at them, as I concern in this class only 5 of them took this subject, because another 1 person need to take English level 1, since her English result test when induction are not good enough. In my group there have 7 people and I voluntary myself to look for other group.

In induction program all new student need to take English test, because that will determined which level they belong, and for this semester th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter