WE KNOW IT

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 week doing same color day and take group picture, I notice that Taeyeon follow us wearing same color.

“Did you notice Taeyeon following us?” I curiously ask Sunny.

“I notice it too”

Then an idea come to me “ok, we do like this, we said to them next week we will wear blue but secretly text them we change the plan to green, if she wear blue means she following us.”

“That’s great, let’s do it” then both of us laugh and then get scold from lecturer since it a bit loud, and we shyly smile and said sorry to the class.

Today last class on Thursday. While waiting for lecture to come and we plan to trick Taeyeon.

“Yeay! Last class, we can go home, I want to sleep”

“Dude, did you forget next week we will have test for all subject” Sunny remind me.

“Yup, but that on next week, so I have 2 days to study, Saturday and Sunday” I answer her.

“Like you will study, hurmm… btw what color we will wear tomorrow”

“I will… maybe…  I think we should wear blue, since we never done it yet” I smile and answer her.

Suddenly Sunny rise a bit her voice and talk to our other group member,

“Guys, tomorrow wear blue” and the other just nodded her head and smile to us.

“Let’s see, tomorrow what you will wear Taeyeon” Sunny said to me and both of laugh silently.

After class Sunny text the member we change the plan to green and they agree with us.

Now the day both of us waiting, to see what Taeyeon Shirt color. She must be fooled. We waiting her in the class.

“Soo, you have morning class with Taeyeon right? What color she wear?”

“I so focus in class, so did not notice it” I answer her.

Well this morning class was account class so I need to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter