PREPARATION FOR FINANCE TEST

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooyoung, what you think about Taeyeon?”

“Nothing, Why?”

As usual she never think about other people, she don’t care when she don’t like that person.

“Did you find it weird when she suddenly ask us to join her?”

“Yes, it weird and I don’t care, that time I just want that test done”

As she answer that, she continue with finance practice, we have been in student lounge about one hour but our friend nowhere to be found, maybe they take their lunch, while us only buy bread because we so nervous.

“And by the way, she is here, look there” she said and point to the figure who just come in.

Taeyeon come to student lounge with her friend Hyoyeon and Tiffany, they look like try to find table to study. And I see them come to us.

“Are you guys study finance? Can we join?”  Tiffany ask us.

Then I look at Sooyoung, she just continue doing the calculation not care about them.

“Yes, I think Sooyoung not care about it, you guys can sit” after I answer that, I see Sooyoung glare at me, as I know that’s mean she don’t agree with that idea but she act like she don’t care. As usual when we with new people, she will keep quiet never talk.

 

Hyoyeon POV:

I’m trying to solve finance question but keep forgetting last step of it, and I see Sooyoung easily answer that question.

“Sooyoung can you help me with this?” I ask Sooyoung when she done the question.

“Erk?”

She answer me then point to sunny, as she ask me to refer to sunny for this question. Why she don’t want to help me? Then I ask sunny to help me.

“Why don’t you ask Sooyoung? She expert with that” as she look at Sooyoung and shook her head.

“I already ask but she point at you”

“haiiisshh… this kid, shy as always, soo, they ask your help, why don’t you help?”

“shhhh!” Sooyoung said that with her finger at and close her eyes.

After that Sunny just help me. Really wonder why she don’t like to talk with us.

 

Tiffany POV:

Why she just keep quiet? Did she don’t like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter