THE REAL YOU

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?” I answer her curiously.

“What you said to Marketing lecturer about our group presentation?”

“I don’t said anything”

“She said that we not giving you task to do?”

“Owhh… Yup I said that. Why?”

“What?! Why you said that?”

“Its true right you not giving me anything and then you guys voted me for being inactive in group”

“WHAT?!” Amber Shout at Sooyoung.

“Yes, I’m said that all” She answer her with smile.

“You know she will deduct my marks?”

“Ouch… I’m so sorry, but you as leader can’t be biases” suddenly sunny said, but Amber not stop there, she just get more anger towards Sooyoung.

“YOU!!” She shout and grab Sooyoung collar.

“Ermmm… Excuse me... I think you should leave before someone…”  Sooyoung said slowly but cut by Amber.

“YOU!!” Sooyoung try to give her warning but she still shout at Sooyoung.

“Excuse me!!” Suddenly Sunny Shout.

“This are not going to be good” Sooyoung said slowly, make Amber turn to Sunny voice who sit beside Sooyoung.

“I think your attitude are not acceptable in this University” Sunny said.

“Who are you to say that? Are you the owner of this University?” Amber ask her.

Sunny stand up and hold Amber hand which still at Sooyoung collar

“Did you believe I can make you drop out from this university?” she said with serious tone. The tone that I never heard.

“No… No… Sunny… Don’t… Do… That…” Sooyoung nagging her with shaking voice.

“What power you have to make me believe in you?” Amber slowly loose her grip at Sooyoung collar.

“Are you try to challenge me?” Sunny Smirking at her and go closer to her.

“Awww…” Amber who look like she in pain, then sunny release her grip. Amber hand got red marks. And I look at Sunny. She just look at Amber with serious face.

“Whatever!!” with that she walk fast leaving the table, Sunny then turn her face to me and smile.

“Let’s go eat” she said and smile to us. Everyone at the table look surprise with Sunny action, and before Amber left everyone see the red mark on her hand that make us believe she hold that hand hard.

Sooyoung POV:

After Amber left I ask Sunny follow me, and we go a bit far from the group to have a talk.

“Why you do that?”

“I just saving you”

“Thank you, and you know that I will stuck with that girl for another 3 years equivalent to 8 more semester!”

“So what?”

“Sunny, did you know you just put me in a lot of trouble?”

“No” She answer with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter