DID I MAKE A MISTAKE?

Our Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ok, class today I want to teach you how to do presentation”

In business communication class we learn about communication and presentation skill.

Why this subject so bored? Maybe because we think we have a good skill and we know what that’s all about. It been 30 minute after class start.

“Now, who want to try to do presentation using slide that I already prepared?”

I look at Sunny, “Hope lecture not calling us and I wonder did she even know us?”

“She might not know us, since we been greatly silent in her class”

In every class both of us just keep quiet and don’t like been recognize by lecturer because we know what will happen when lecturer know our name, and it’s been one month since we register this subject. As we thought that she not know us, since she had to look at her student list name to search our name, then she put it back and call someone she know. Since some student being so active in the class she might call them, and she in Taeyeon group.

“Hyoyeon, do you want to try?”

“Ok” she answer it and do the task. We need to give her attention since lecture said that she might ask question about presentation.

After she done with her presentation,

“How does Hyoyeon presentation?”

All of us just keep quiet and look away, try to not look at her because we don’t want to answer that. Then the lecturer take back her student list name.

“Choi Sooyoung, answer me, how does Hyoyeon presentation?”

I so surprise when she got my name and she look at me.

“I think her presentation a bit not confident base on the way she talk” I answer her honestly.

“Good, I just want the respond” the lecturer reply me.

After I answer her, I look at Taeyeon group, then I heard she said

“WHAT?! She was good, what her talk about?”

Suddenly I feel like I’m doing a mistake by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter