Because part 3

...snsd sunny series of one-shot... [[ hiatus ]]
"what happen to ljoe?" sooyoung asked " Ohh that he just asked me on a date" sunny blushed. "mwo? Teentop ljoe asked u to go out with him" sooyoung accidentally said out loud because of surpriseness it caught everyone's attention inside the room, sunggyu stand from his seat and went outside, there was a awkward moment in the room everyone have their own questions. But sunny noticed sunggyus dissapearence and decided to follow him outside to check on him. She saw sunggyu with dissapointment written all over his face. She have seen sunggyu with this kind of expression before but it was but he has a reason that time but this time she doesn't have any idea what's going on, she walk silently and him a back hug, he knows who hugged him but he didn't bother to turn around or even hold his hands. "yeobo what's wrong?" sunny asked worriedly. "yeobo nugu?" sunggyu asked as he take sunnye hands of his waist "mwo? Who else? Babo it's you!" she said bitterly. " I'm not your yeobo I think the ljoe guy is" sunggyu said sarcastically. Sunny was really hurt because of the words that coming out of his mouth she wanna cry so badly but she don't wanna be weak so she just cry inside and tighten her grip on her hands. "michyeoso, youre the only one that Iove even if I flirt with Woohyun we both know that I'm just playing" sunny holds her tears from getting out. "like I will believe you after hugging another guy outside" sunggyu smirk. " why can't u understand me huh?.!!.. Don't you know that I hate you so much because u kissed a girl from apink without even telling me anything!. Screw this Kim sunggyu you're an idol and I'm just a normal girl, let's just break up and move on in our life it seems like its what u want so I'm just granting your wish, I'm not a genie but I can give u freedom from doing what u want without a girlfriend!..." her tears flows automatically, she went inside and slam the door. Sunggyu is still in the state of surprise, he can't believe she said that to him, he stand in the balcony frozen while sunny went inside crying. All of the people inside the studio were shock and worried, sunny grab her bag she was about to leave when Woohyun pull her arms and give her a tight hug while he pats his head. " my precious bunny what happened?" he ask calmly. " he's a babo , I hate him so much" sunny breaks down, she's crying so hard in his chest while hitting him at the same time. Woohyun doesn't mind it at all because she gave him weak hits, he tighten his hug and his back softly, sunny became a little bit calm. But sunggyu finally came he saw sunny crying on woohyuns chest, it really hurts him to see her cry , everyone's eyes turn on him giving different kinds of glares. He was scared specially because of woohyuns glare he's giving him a you're dead later glare. Because of stress sunny breaks down and fall asleep, sunggyu was about to approach her when Woohyun carry her bridal style, he decided to get her home so he went to their dorm while carrying her, he put her on his bed, he wipes her tears away while mumbling things. "my bunny, please stop crying your oppa don't wanna see u like this it hurts my heart so much" Woohyun sincerely mean it. But surprisingly sunny replied to him. " Anii, oppa I'm ok now you can go back now mianhaeyo" shes sobbing " arraseo my bunny, just rest for now I'll stay here for a while until u sleep" he smiled. Sunny nodded, she hug woohyuns bear and went to sleep. Woohyun was singing lullaby while she's sleeping. He noticed that she's already sleeping, he leans closer to her face and pecks her cheeks, he stares at her admiring her beauty and his feeling for her. " why do u need to love him so much?, you know that I'm always here for you, you can just choose me, I promise that I will never let you cry let's have the same path can you be mine?!" he mental slap himself and go back to reality. He covered sunny body with a blanket and he head back to the studio. ~meanwhile in the studio~ After Woohyun have left with sunny, everyone went silent no one dared to ask sunggyu anything. Sunggyu sat in the couch with his hands covering his face. But the maknae breaks the silence, " yah!! babo hamster hyung, what did u do to my noona?" Sungjong asked he received a glare from his hyung but he gather courage to talk back to his hyung. " yah lee Sungjong it's none of your business" he scold at him. " babo namja! It's my business you made my noona cry, I'm her brother so I need to protect her" Sungjong shouts. " it's her fault she's the one who has been flirting with guys " sunggyu reacts. Sooyoung couldn't take it anymore so she speak up with her ahjumma voice " it's her fault?.. Have u gone crazy?.. You're the one who kissed a girl on a show without even informing her" sooyoung exclaimed. "so does that give her the right to hug a guy and date him" sunggyu stated. " hyung you're really crazy, it's your fault that walk out right away without even listening to her explanation" L said. "noona told us that she only hug ljoe because she feel sorry, ljoe asked her out but she turned him down because of u and she just comfort him" sungyeol explained. Sunggyu finally realized things, he was about to go outside to follow sunny but Woohyun came in and punch him in the stomach, no one is aware. Sunggyu is on the floor groaning in pain. "yah Woohyun control yourself" dongwoon yell at him. " you're telling me to control myself when this guy hurts the feelings of the one I love, You break your promise Kim sunggyu, I give up on her because she loves you and you promised to make her happy" Woohyun teared up. Hoya went to Woohyun and comfort him. " I'm sorry, jeongmal mianhae I promise to make it up to her" sunggyu said. " you're making a promise again you're really a babo do it!.. Or you will lose her, I'm not backing out anymore if I see her cry again because of u, I'll confess to her and make her mine" Woohyun warned him..