...MY HERO...

...snsd sunny series of one-shot... [[ hiatus ]]

...JAEJOONG X SUNNY...

 

Sunny is a simple korean girl, She go to school in the morning and work at night. Her Dad is already dead her Mother is the only family she have. When she was young she believes in a knight in shining armor and in happy ending.

Sunny's P.O.V

My Mom keeps on telling me to quit my job because its dangerous to work at a club but I assure her thats everything is ok and she doesn't need to worry so much. I dont wanna quit my job because everyhing that I earn here is for my tuition fee at school I dont wanna see my Mom having a hard time in working because of my education. I've been working here for 1 year already and I'm used to it already nothing have ever happen to me thats why I feel safe . Tonight is just like the usual night here in the club a lot of people come here to drink.

Tonight Sunny need to serve a room full of college guys, a lot of customers like her because she's pretty and nice. Sunny put down all of the drinks in the table she was about to leave when a guy call her, "Miss!" the guy called. "ne?! what can I do for you?!" Sunny ask. " Do a for me!" the customer demanded. "Eh?! Mianhae but thats not my job I'm just a waitress here" Sunny responded. Sunny bow before leaving the room she was about to open the door when a guy pull her arm start hugging her. Jesica sunny's co-worker immediately call the guards. The guards came at the right time the guy was about to kiss Sunny ,then the guard pull the guy away from sunny that guy was forced to leave the club. Jesica didnt let go of Sunny who's sitting on the floor shivering.

The manager talk to Sunny and she let Sunny go home early. Sunny grab her things and left the club she was walking slowly in a empty place. Suddenly someone grab her and brought her to a dark corner. She started screaming "Help Help Help,Please help me" Sunny asking for some help. She saw the guy it was the same guy in the club earlier she try to get away but she cant she dont have enough power to get away.She was really scared tears falls in her eyes as the guy started on kissing her.

 

JAEJOONG'S P.O.V

I was walking outside when I suddenly hear someone screaming asking for help. I ran as fast as I can just to find that girl , Then I saw a guy trying to harass a girl in a corner.

 

Jaejoong pull the guy away from Sunny then he punch and kick the guy. The guy hit him in the face and it bleeds but jaejoong doesn't care he's so mad at that guy for trying to harass sunny. He dont stop on beating him until the guy is unconcious already.He call the police to arrest the guy, he makes sure that the guy is arrsted before he talk to Sunny. "Miss! Are you ok?!" he ask. Sunny didnt respond "Miss everything is ok now that guy is going to jail and I'm here for you"jaejoong said.

Sunny hug jaejoong in response and started crying on his chest.

 

JAEJOONG'S P.O.V

I'm trying to make the girl feel better by talking to her but she didnt response. Instead she hugged me. I dont know why but my heart starts to beats fast, my ears are burning and it kinda feels good.Im supposed to make her feel good but she makes me feel good. I push her slowly away from me because Im afraid that I might explode in no time. I gave her a handkerchief to weeps her tears.

END OF JAE'S P.O.V

 

The incident really made Sunny weak. Jaejoong offer his hands on Sunny to get her up Sunny get up but she fall she couldnt stand in her own legs. "I think I should just carry you,will you allow me to carry you?"jaejoong ask.

 

 

to be continued....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I just realize that's its hard to write a one shot...

I hope all of you will like it, thanks for reading and subscribing...