...Because... Sunny and Sunggyu

...snsd sunny series of one-shot... [[ hiatus ]]

It was Saturday morning Infinite was supposed to be in a schedule but they just stayed at home. The manager have been calling them for hours they don't answer the calls, so the manager just decided to cancel the schedule he knows what the boys are up to today. So he went to the dorm, he enter the passcode in the door and saw Infinite in the living room with Sunny and Sooyoung.

The dorm is so messy so he glared at the 7 idols they all smiled innocently pretending they have no clue why the manager is angry and why is their dorm a mess and why aren't they rehearsing yet. Then he glared to the 2 girls they're in charge of infinite. Sooyoung look at the manager and give a reason why they're with infinite right now. " we were helping them clean" Sooyoung informed him quickly grabbing something off the floor. Sunny joins in sooyoungs reason " yeah! These oppas are so messy and they're not letting us clean before u came" Sunny added slightly smacking Woohyun who was standing beside her only to have woohyun tickle her.

" Ayyy behave!" Sunggyu scolded picking Sunny up and setting himself between Sunny and Woohyun. The manager just shook his head " it doesn't matter! Kids go rehearse! And girls you have the evening off !" he ordered leaving the dorm while shaking his head causing Infinite to groan while Sunny and Sooyoung slightly laugh. " do you guys want us to bring some food later?" Sooyoung asked as she and sunny waited for the members to change so they could drop them off at the studio. " only if you guys are cooking it" Sunggyu replied sitting next to Sunny since he was the fastest to dress up, "why do we have to cook?!" Sooyoung grumbled as the rest of the members came out, " because you girls don't have anything else to do during your break," L commented receiving glares from the two girls " I have plans to go out with 2pm" Sunny pointed out.

"and Im supposed to go visit mblaq" Sooyoung interjected as Hoya help her to get up from the floor but both girls got nervous once they noticed the glares they were receiving from their oppas. " Who said you could go with 2pm??!!!" woohyun asked hooking his arms around Sunny as they walked outside the dorm " I don't need to ask for permission" Sunny muttered grabbing on to woohyun so he'd have to carry her " yes, you do since you guys are working for us" Sunggyu informed them only for Sooyoung to pinch his cheeks "how cute! A hamster thinks he could can control us." she laughed retreating as Sunggyu swatted her wands away but Hoya and sungyeol grabbed her by arms.

"woohyun! Put me down!" sunny shouted when woohyun suddenly raised her off the ground a handed her over to Sunggyu who held her bridal style, " sunny you're my girlfriend and as your boyfriend I can't let you get taken away by 2pm." he murmured kissing her on the forehead as both he and woohyun put her in the car and strap her in. " Sunny is Sunggyu's girlfriend! Why do I need to come?". Sooyoung exclaimed trap in the back with Hoya, sungyeol,and dongwoo. The trio burst into laughter " Sunny's your dongsaeng, you have to watch out for her!" Hoya explained ignoring Sunny. " I can takecare of myself" sunny said. " and you girls are our maid/ personal assistance" choding added messing up her hair.

" ours not mblaqs" YaDong added causing Sooyoung to shake her head in amusement " you guys are such pain in mind" Sid muttered " but you still love us and listen to us, right?" Sunggyu inquired from the passengers seat causing Sunny to giggle and Sooyoung to shake her head,blushing. "yeah" the girls said in unison all of the Infinite just smiled " are you guys done flirting?" the manager ask as he started the car.

"no" woohyun stated leaning over planting a kiss on Sunny's nape, Sunggyu around his seat " woohyun that's girlfriend" he lectured, woohyun just smiled as he rested his head on her lap, poor sungjong and L had to deal with namstar and hamstergyu arguing all the way to the studio. Once they've reach the studio the boys was left out as the girls went to the mall to spare some time off.

" this thing is really getting annoying" sunny shrug, " ohh wae gurae?" Sooyoung curiously ask. Sunny show her a picture of gyu kissing someone from APink you can see the annoyance in her face. " don't make it a big deal he just kiss her on cheeks" Sooyoung trying to make her feel better, " but how can he still blush and be happy about it, and the fact that he didn't tell me that he kissed someone and I have to know it from a news" sunny complained. " let's just forget about it for now,let's just go there" Sooyoung pointing in a cute boutique she drag sunny along with her, sunny just sat in the corner, while Sooyoung is looking around, sunny stand up she was about to go out when she bumped into someone, she fall into the ground, she look up to the guy who bumped her and she froze in the moment....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok so I lied it wasnt SunLi sorry people it's just that my friend gave me her fanfiction and ask me to edit and make it fun and I just couldn't stop writing things about it >.<... I hope u like this one this is mostly like the preview of our broken promises but the plot is different... So Sooyoung here is older than sunny... Sooyoung is 21 and sunny is 19 this is actually a fanfic originally starring me and my unnie but I replace it with snsd because it seems to suit in the story hehe xD I hope u enjoy it and thats not our real age either.. I'm actually really busy because I'm in honor roll yipeeee but I still manage to update in weekends using my iPod so it's kinda hard... I appreciate comments and opinions I dont bite keke ~