MY HERO PART 2

...snsd sunny series of one-shot... [[ hiatus ]]

Sunny just gave him a nod as a response. Jaejoong carry Sunny at his back, After awhile they reach Sunny's house. Jaejoong look at his back where he found Sunny sleeping. He was staring at her angelic face where a woman appeared. The woman saw Sunny and he ask Jaejoong to put Sunny in her bed.

"What happen to her? by the way im her umma" the woman said.

"Theres a guy who tried to her" Jaejoong said

"What did something happen is my daughter ok?" she said as tears falls from her eyes.

"Dont worry mam, shes ok before something happens to her I came and I beat up the guy" Jaejoong said proudly.

" Kamsahamnida, Im really glad that youre there to save my daughter, she's the only one left for me and I dont want something bad to happen to her, How could I repay you thank you is just not enough" Sunnys mom said.

"Its ok no need, besides its my responsible to help her because im a man" Jaejoong gives her a assurance smile.

"Ohhh thank u again, Ill be taking care of my daughter now she needs me at this point specially because I know that shes traumatized" Sunnys mom said.

"Ohh ne, ill be going home now please take care of her ill visit sometimes" Jaejjong said as he wave and walk home.

 

 

AFTER 1 WEEK

 

Sunnys Mom told her everything she needs to know, specially the story about the guy who saved her, Sunny is very thankful at him and she cant wait until she meet that man again.

She quit her job and just helped her mom in their restaurants.

 

Sunny was busy serving customers there's a lot of people in the restaurants not like other days when she can just chill and read magazine.

Sunny was getting orders when the door ring and she saw a guy that entered their shop, she immediately bow to welcome him.

Annyeonghasaeyo welcome to kalbi house.. the guy turned around and look at her before sitting on a chair.

Sunny approach his table to take his order but Sunny have a very weird feeling.

" annyeong are you ready to order?" sunny ask

"ohhh wait not yet" he said

Sunny just stand there staring at the guy who is tall and have a really handsome face. She suddenly blush when she saw him smile

"Dont look at me so much I might melt, Im sweet as a Ice cream you know" the guy said

Sunny giggled before answering him. " Ohh mian, its just that i think I have seen you somewhere already" she said.

Just in time when the guy was about to talk sunnys mom stand beside her, Her mom noticed the guy and greet him.

" Ohhh Handsome young man its nice meeting u again" Mrs.lee said

"mwo? you know him?" sunny ask

"aishhh.. mianhae my daughter doesnt seem to recognize you" Mrs lee said

" Anii its ok, its really hard to recognize someone specially when you see him at a traumatizing situation" the guy said

"yah! who are u? " Sunny ask

Sunnys mom hit her arm. "dont talk to him like that he's your Knight in shining armor" her mom said.

Sunny was shock for a moment but she saw the guy smirks and she blush..

"its ok by the way Im jaejoong your prince" jaejoong said he offers a hand to shake hands

"omo.. mianhae oppa I was careless and Im very thankful to u, Im sunny" Sunny said as she shake his hands.

they had this awkward moment but when sunny was about to talk a bunch of costumers came in she leave jaejoong to serve them.

Jaejoong dont mind it because he understands.

Sunny was the only server so shes having a hard time to keep up with the orders. Jaejoong notice it he stand up and the next thing sunny knows jaejoong is wearing a apron with a pen and paper with a hand He's taking orders. Sunny was move by his action these kind of things really turns her on.

Its finally the end of the day. Sunny sits in a chair when she heard the door opens, she saw jaejoong leaving. She run after him and yell.

"Oppa wait for me" Sunny said catching her breath.

Jaejoong went back to Sunny..

"wae? do u need anything?" he ask

Sunny hug jaejoong and whisper at his ears " Oppa gomawo and mianhae" Sunny said

Jaejoong hugged back and theyre hugging eachother tightly " No need my Sunshine its all for u" he said.

They both exchange numbers so they can communicate when they want, they became really close.

Jaejoong and Sunny went to the same college and Jaejoong ask her to be his girlfriend at Christmas day where he arrange a fireworks and kneel down to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"I might regret saying this because I dont know if you have the same feelings as I do but My Sunshine I really love you and I need you will you be my girlfriend?" Jaejoong ask.

Tears fall down on Sunnys eyes. Jaejoong stood up to wipe her tears and he hug her tight.

"Oppa you wont regret it because I love you too and youre the only one for me, I will love u until this world end and ill take care of you until we die" Sunny said

"So is that a Yes?" Jaejoong ask to make sure.

Sunny kissed him and look at his eyes, jaejoong was a little starttled by it.

" Yes, Oppa ill be happy to be your girlfriend" she said.

Jaejoong took out a box from his pockets its a ring she holds sunnys hand and put it on. He showed his hands that has the same ring as Sunny have.

They kissed passionately under the light of the moon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so i updated this I hope you like it ^^... sorry if it took so long... im a lazy writer and i kinda dont have time to type but still i updated thanks everyone <3...

btw... please vote on my poll...