Because part 2 SunGyu

...snsd sunny series of one-shot... [[ hiatus ]]
Sunny frozed just the moment that she saw him. Sooyoung suddenly came running towards her " Sunny-ah gwaenchana?" she ask worriedly looking at the frozen Sunny, she turn his gaze to the other direction and she saw a very good looking guy standing infront of you. " Omo! You're Teen Tops L.joe" Sooyoung recognized him. L.Joe just smiled and offered his hands to Sunny, he slowly pull Sunny off the ground. " Jeongmal mianhaeyo" he apologized. " Ani, gwaenchanayo it's not a big deal dont worry about it" sunny smiled at him. " Ani, it's not ok look" Ljoe is pointing at Sunny's white loose shirt, L.Joes ice coffee spilled all over his top. Sooyoung interrupts their conversation and gave Sunny a dress "here try this" Sooyoung gave her a dress, Sunny went inside the dressing room while L.Joe and Sooyoung waited for her outside. Sunny came out wearing a cute purple mini dress. " whaaa Sunny Nomu kyeopta, it looks so perfect on u" Sooyoung compliment her. L.Joe nodded in agreement. Sunny and L.Joe meet eachothers gaze, Sunny blushed as L.Joe lowered his head. L.Joe pays for the dress they were about to go around the mall when Sunny's phone rang. " Yobosaeyo?" sunny answered the call. " noona where are chu all of us are hungry already" Sungjong said using his aegyo voice. " ohh baby bro jeongmal mianhaeyo, noona is gonna be there soon and I'll bring delicious food arraseo?!" sunny used her aegyo voice. While Sunny is talking on the phone, L.Joe is staring at her checking every angle of her face and listening to her cute voice. " how can this girl be more cuter?!" he mumbled. " huh?!" Sooyoung heard him she just pretended to put Ljoe into interrogation " it's nothing, I said that you girls should let me take you home" Ljoe avoids sooyoungs question. Sooyoung just nodded. " Ohhh ne noona, I'll be waiting for chu saranghae bbyong~" sungjong said goodbye. They both hang up and went to the restaurant and ordered samgyupsal and udon noddles for take out. L.joe drop them in the studio, Sooyoung got in first she brought the food inside while Sunny talk to L.joe for awhile. = in the studio = Sooyoung came inside the studio holding bags in both of her hands as soon as the boys saw her they came running into her grabbing the bags of foods on her hands. Sunggyu is still inside the recording room for his vocal training. Woohyun noticed Sunny's absence " Yah Sooyoungie where's my Sunny Baby" he asked but suddenly something hit him it was Sunggyu he hit him with a plastic water bottle. " hyung jelly much?!.." woohyun sarcastically asked his leader. " Ohhh she's still outside with L.Joe" Sooyoung answered before putting a meat inside . "Mwo? L.joe the Lee Byunghyun of Teen Top?" woohyun curiously asked. " Ne, I think he likes Sunny, I heard him say that she's cute, pretty,nice,bubbly and energetic" Sooyoung said exaggerating a little to tease Sunny's boyfriend. And her plan worked as soon as she finished talking Sunggyu dragged Woohyun outside with him as soon as they got out they saw L.Joe hugging Sunny tightly. Gyu frozed for a moment but got back in reality, meanwhile woohyun takes his actions. " sunny baby" he shout out loud. Sunny pushed Ljoe away from her. " Sunny baby what are doing here with him?" woohyun points at Ljoe. "Ahh I was just saying good he to him, Ljoe Annyeong" sunny smiled at waved at Ljoe. " bye cute sunny we will see each other again" Ljoe waved back at her. " no you won't" woohyun pouted and hug Sunny from behind. Ljoe just smirked at him, got inside his van and drive off. Sunny turned around and she saw Sunggyu standing at the building door with a dissapointed look on his face. Sunggyu avoided eye contact with Sunny in fact he ignored her and just went inside. Sunny and woohyun followed to come inside. Sunny cant explain it but seeing Sunggyu like that breaks her heart even if she doesnt know what actually have happen. The messy studio welcome her inside the foods are all around the room. Sunny site beside Sooyoung who's busy feeding sungyeol. "what's his problem?" sunny asked "molla, when he came back he's acting weird already, but wait what happen to u and Ljoe?!" Sooyoung curiously asked.