Fancy

When i'm with you

To the very next day as Bang yongguk awoke the first thought that came to his head was moonbabe A.K.A Moon Jongup. Although his thoughts were about  Jongup it wasn't exactly him Bang was thinking about. He was thinking about the way he was treating Jongup the past few days that he has met him. Finally as he was eating his toast he came to a conclusion that he needs to be more fancy or more funny or more manlier or more y, just something to impress Jongup. But what can he do? what can he do to get the love of his life in his arms?

As yongguk was writing all his ideas down he decided to himself that he was going to be extra romantic with a little fancy and smarts on the system. " i'll have moonbabe in just the snap of my fingers." Bang said literally snapping his fingers. suddenly yongguk's phone rang and when he saw the caller ID he picked it up too quickly. 

"MOONBABE!" Bang almost yelled at the phone obviously too excited. 

"(laughs) yeah it's me what got you  so excited?" Jongup's innocent voice filled yongguk's ears and he was more than motivated to continue his love plan. 

"Just hearing your voice alone is enough to make me happy." 

"(laugh) oh really? what happens if i keep quiet."

" please don't, i will get sad." 

"aww ( chuckles) actually i don't know why i called." 

"It doesn't matter you're making me happy ha ha ha  just kidding. ahem so...why do you think you called me?"

" mmmm well i think that i called you because you became my new friend and i hardly know you, i mean the way we met was kinda crazy being dragged around town by a stranger (laughs)" 

When Bang heard the word 'friend' in Jongup's sentence it nearly killed him inside. He wanted to be besides Jongup but not as his friend, he wanted more than that and it was up to him to achieve it. 

"Yes, you're right we hardly know each other and here i am thinking that you and me were close. why don't we meet up together? Just call it a friend date." 

" uh sure.........um where would you like to meet?"

"oh of course! i'll take you to a place i like to eat in. "i'll send you the address and we'll get ready like right now?

"Right now? why not tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? you're right, tomorrow we can have things planned. so goodnight!"

"huh? yeah.... goodnight"

In Bang's deepest thoughts the one thing he did not want to do was hang up but it is necessary in this situation because he needs to be perfect. although he has a few hours tomorrow to get ready he decides to get everything done today in the middle of the night. 

~*~*~*~*MOON JONGUP~~*~*~*~*

I was waiting here at this food place yongguk hyung decided to meet. I brought my book to read (don't ask me why) the thing is that i hardly know yongguk hyung at all, I don't know who he is, his likes or dislikes. and sometimes you just wonder what kind of person is that person.

Even though i was reading, i could still see a black figure heading towards me and i thought it was the waitress again but it was yongguk hyung wearing a tuxedo, i also noticed he did his hair. I look at myself who just chose a plain black shirt with a checked vest. " I never thought this food place was fancy enough to wear a tuxedo." i said secretly making fun of him. 

"Did you wait long?" He asked there was something different about him. his personality changed, now he is less crazy and playful instead he is more serious and gentleman-like kind of attitude . 

"No i did not wait long. Just reading a book you see?" I showed him a small grey book that i was holding.

"That's nice." He said offering me a hand, as i softly placed my hand on his he began gently pulling me to stand up. "Let's go to the place that i truly wanted you to come along." yongguk hyung walked besides me leading me out of the food place and i felt uneasy, like if there's a black hole in my heart. like if i'm missing something. yongguk hyung called a taxi cab and we both got in. The place that yongguk hyung has brought me to was  a large building with lights surrounding it. It seemed like a place where people go to party and i was not happy about this, i was actually quite disappointed. Yongguk hyung isn't this kind of person at all so why did he bring me to do this place? 

"What's wrong Jongup? Don't you like this place?" 

"Uh yeah i do!" I said quickly so i don't make him feel bad, after all he did prepare for this. but i wonder why he didn't call me moonbabe

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Yeah i am, let's go inside." i said. On the way inside, the place was filled with loud music and dancing people. Yongguk hyung and i sat on the back table where he ordered food. For the past 16 minutes i sat here without saying a word, This is how i get when i'm a bit mad.  All i wanted to do was talk and get to know each other not go to some place to drink and dance. I already tried having a conversation with him but the music always get's in the way and sometimes he dodges the questions i make by having other question like "Jongup do you want to drink something?." The more time i spend here the less comfortable i get.

Yongguk hyung made me stand up and dance with him but i was truly not up for this so i just sat back down and let him dance alone with some girls, I couldn't even read my book because it was dark. Waiting here was a pain in the and a waste of my time so i build up the courage to find yongguk hyung, He was a drunk mess, I kept tapping him and yelling his name but he didn't pay attention to me, and when he did he got distracted again so i just decided to leave for myself. On the way to the exit dancing bodies kept bumping into me finally causing me to drop my glasses.  i thought as i bend down to the floor trying to feel my glasses. The fact that blue neon lights kept turning off and on, off and on repeatedly and the screaming & dancing people, it was just not helping my situation. Suddenly as i was still searching for my glasses i heard a crack and i looked to the side to find my glasses shattered on the floor. Some stepped on my glasses and broke it, Just like that my cool anger turned into a hot anger and i stormed out of the building to get a bit of air. I didn't want to but i blamed yongguk hyung for this bad day, He could have been himself and we could have had a great time at that food place we were in, we could have been laughing at jokes and sharing the stories of our lives, we could have gotten closer but he chose not to, and now my glasses are broken, i am very upset,  i didn't have a great time at all and i feel that our friendship is slowly disappearing. I don't want to see yongguk hyung's face for a long time. 

                                           GOODBYE YONGGUK HYUNG 

Is what i texted him as i walked all the way home. 

~~*~*~*~*~*AUTHOR-NIM~~~*~*~****~

Hey guys how u doing? sorry that this chapter is very crappy i hardly updated and that is affecting the story because i am having writer's block in which is causing me to make a lousy chapter. i apologize that i am getting rusty~~

Thank you for wasting your time lol