A bang day

When i'm with you

"BANG!!!"

Bang yongguk a student with lot's of money fell off the bed and onto the ground where he continued to sleep. his mother called him from downstairs because his dog was ting everywhere again. "bang!!" when she got no response from her son she walked to the kitchen, grabbed a broom, went upstairs where her son was sleeping.

She opened bang's room to be greeted by clothes on the floor, junk food and bottles of suju spreaded everywhere, a woman's bra next to his bed,his bed was unmade, a girl sleeping on his bed , and finally bang drooling on the floor . mrs.bang calmly raised the broom she was holding in her hand and....

                                                            BANG!!!

"yo! dude what happened to yo face?!!!" bang grunts. he wasn't able to speak. he was really pissed at his mom this morning. last night  he brought a girl home, they drank and ate and he banged her. his mom hit him on the right side of his face and now there was bumps everywhere. 

"oh, right you can't talk!!." bang's close friend began to laugh really loud until bang knocked another one of his tooth. they were at the rooftop of their school. they always skip class  and don't get in trouble for it because his father paid the school. the teachers were allowed to scold him but he never listens.

"hey bang i'm bored~~ i thought that looking at your messed up face would entertain me." bang's friend wouldn't speak clearly( bang punched him too hard). his name was jaeson, he was a foreigner and part korean on his mother's side. he had short blond hair (that was dyed) with blue and red highlights on his bangs. he was friends with bang ever since 8th grade where he was being bullied. the story was simple, jaeson was bullied and yongguk protected him. during their years together jaeson has learned to protect himself.

"what you want me to do about it? i'm not your entertainment." yongguk mumbled. he stood up jaeson was right they were bored out of their minds. and if the rest of the group don't come they might even become depressed.

"what do we do now hyung?" jaeson said. bang looked up to the bright blue sky without a son and pointed at the gate. "we skipped classes so we can skip school." he mumbled. jaeson smiled and followed his hyung down the stairs.

When security tried to stop them jaeson and yongguk would punch each one of them knocking them down instantly. the gate keeper out of fear opened the gate for the boys. 

"okay we're out. where are we going next?" jaeson said mumbling. ( his lips were busted.) yongguk stared in the distance as in thinking something important.

"we look for babes" he mumbled

"whah?"

"we look for babes."

"can you speak clearer"

"we look for babes"

"huh?"

"we"

"look"

"for"

"BABES!!!"

"ahhh now i get it" jaeson said. liying.

"but first we need to look good and not like hobos"

"you mean our bust up faces?"

"uhuh"
~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 HOURS LATER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so glad we can talk now." jaeson said stretching his arms. yongguk hummed. bang and jaeson faced each other  in silence. yongguk pointed at the right and jaeson pointed at his right. on yongguk's right there were shops downtown, it was a large mall mostly popularised with females. on  jaeson's right side uphill there was a club. they both put their hands on their forehead. "you go  that way i go this way." yongguk said.

"roger that sir!" jaeson said going in seperate ways but for the same goal. the search of "babes" 

~~~~~~X Jung Jaeson

Jaeson raised his right hand to signal a taxi. the club was just a few walks away but there was a hill and he didn't feel like walking there. when the taxi stopped right in front of the club jaeson gave the driver fake money and ran out.

                                                                           xXCLUBXx

At the club jaeson instantly searched what he was looking for. a babe. after 45 minutes of searching and examining female faces jaeson did not find what he was looking for. he didn't want just anyone, he wants one that was not pretty but GORGEOUS and HOT. jaeson was going to give up and enter another club when 'hot mama' walked in. a flawless face, hair curly but wavy, nice and blond. her makeup was wonderful dark yet bright, hot and dangerous with those cherry gloss. curvy body, a C cup. gods best creation. jaeson thought as he ran towards her.

Ha! i chose the best place when i show bang this girl he'll learn to respect me!

"excuse me i couldn't help but to see a bright star in this area, you see  i lost it and it looks like you." jaeson said smirking  at his lame pick up line. but even though it was lame the girl cared more about his looks therefore she showed interest by ignoring his comment walking away. she looked behind her signaling jaeson to follow. mother i'm going to get laid. thought jaeson as he did her request.

~~~~~~X Bang yongguk 

god! i have to find a 'bebe' better than jaeson ( if he ever find one) but all around the shops were just old ladies, middle age ladies, moms, little children, and average looking girls.  i need someone special like the sleeping beauty or something . bang eyed every girl he sees but found no one worthy of the title 'babe'. guess i should have chosen the club.

Bang was about to go to the club where jaeson was, until he saw it. he saw "BABE"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author-nim~~~~~~~

uh uh uhhh....well let's start with me saying that i love B.a.p and that jason/ jaeson is a fictional character created by me. if you don't feel comfortable with the way you imagine jaeson feel free to give him a face. 

there was third but i forgot.....oh! yes yes now i remember vote, comment, subscribe! plz thnk you~~

sorry if i made mistakes.