The cousin in law

When i'm with you

"Moonbabe!!" yongguk yelled and jongup turned around with a confused expression.

"Bang? what are you doing here?" 

Bang stood up and hugged jongup who gasped in shock. "i'm just glad you weren't ran over." he said inhaling jongup's scent again. "huh? (laughs) i wasn't serious when i said that on the voicemail." bang pulled jongup back from the hug. "well you had me worried! you said you were ran over! again" 

"yeah i was thirteen when pulled that prank. although i was ran over once." jongup said with an excited smile. he was happy he got to see his friend again.

"well i think you should change your voicemail" 

"okay dad." 

Bang ignored the last comment and hugged jongup again. yongguk lost himself in jongup's grace. " i could never lose you." he said burying his head on jongup's neck. "uh ..what?" bang quickly released jongup. "u-uh i-i mean i could never lose you, my phone!" 

"oh okay"

"Can i walk you home?"

"uh i guess, it's just you're kinda of a stranger but i'll take the chance since you're weird anyway." jongup said heading for the door forgetting that he came for youngjae. bang kind of felt hurt, if he was a stranger to jongup then he must work hard in order not to be that stranger. the officers had seen the whole scene and felt sorry for yongguk. so sorry they sniffed and sobbed."oh how sad~ it's a one sided love"one officer said. "that moon guy is so dense he'll never notice the rude kid." another officer said. "notice me senpai!" the third officer sobbed. "bye bye~ and good luck~" they all sobbed.

~~~~~~

"so, for how long have you been living here in this area?" yongguk asked.

"me? i'm new i just moved here 3 days ago. but i have visited, now that my brother got married to a guy living here." 

"Really?" bang wasn't too surprised, he has never seen jongup around here. 

"yeah really"

"so what school are you going to?"

"I'm not sure yet. i'm actually waiting for a response." jongup said. bang stopped to think about something and he had an idea. "Jongup i'm pretty sure you're going to my school." yongguk said with confidence. "oh yeah what makes you so sure?" jongup asked with curiosity. "I just know.bye see ya next time!" bang left jongup alone and ran. 

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP

Bang had an idea to put Jongup in his school. all i know is that he hacked his school and a company and may have fought some security guards and temporarily taken to jail for hacking and attacking society guards. 

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP OVER

"Bang!!" Jaeson yelled but he didn't listen. he just thought to himself. 

"what happened to your face again? i'm sure it wasn't your mother because she leaves a more life threatening mark with a broom than what any knife could ever do."

"a new student is coming to this class." yongguk said smiling.

"how you know?" jaeson asked

"i just know." bang said still smiling. jaeson only shook away the creepiness that bang left in his sentence. at the end of the day the teacher announced that there will be a new student coming soon to this class. yongguk smiled at his success and jaeson was a little creeped out. maybe bang found out from the principal or someone in the office but they never tell us anything because we don't "behave". thought jaeson as he came to a realization that bang might be physic.

"vow to the holy god bang yongguk!" jaeson kept telling students passing by while they were walking to lunch. "what the are you doing?" bang asked. "getting people to respect you bro!" jaeson said starting to walk like a gangster. "but they already respect me. not as holy god though that's a great idea. where you get that?"

"you read the future man! how else would you know there was a student coming"

"i hacked the school in order to get my bae here, i didn't read the future!" bang kept walking while jaeson was too shocked to move. "you mean you no physic?" "nope". Jaeson once again stood shock. 

"Bang isn't the holy god!!." he screamed." he's just an !!"

"oh c'mon man~ it's not my fault you misunderstood."

"vow down to me! bang is just an ."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 WEEKS LATER

"Bang!!" Jaeson yelled as he entered the room.

"what's happened to you?" jaeson looked up at the ceiling where bang was hanging from a rope like spider man. "don't do this to yourself. please get down from there." jaeson tried to reason but yongguk remained on the roof.

"i got sushi~" jaeson said pulling out a box

Bang refused to get off even if he feels like his inside are slowly sliding down to his head, even if his head hurts, even if he feels like vomiting, even if he might die, even if the rope may be breaking, EVEN...if jaeson got sushi, even if...wait..jaeson got sushi? bang released the rope and fell right on his bed almost twisting his neck. once he got himself together he snatched jaeson's chopsticks and sushi and ate like a beast.

"geez calm down you're gonna choke!" jaeson said sitting across the bed. yongguk ignored him and continued eating. "so....what's up with you? why have you been gone from school for three days? without calling?" bang took 26 seconds of silence before answering." because my bae didn't come~" he said with puppy eyes and sushi inside his mouth. Jaeson almost fell on the floor for the sudden response. "what? you almost killed yourself because of a babe? it's just a babe we can find you another one! you're such an-" when jaeson saw how pitiful bang looked he decided not to call him an idiot. "you really like this girl don't you?" bang nodded."haven't even met her yet she seems so great to you. tell you what, i want you to meet my cousin in law! he so funny,cute, and charming you'll love him. he will let you stop thinking about babe."

"moonbabe" yongguk corrected.

"yes moonbabe. so what do you say? you'll come?"

"why not?"

~~~~~~~JUNG RESIDENCE 

Bang had forgotten how big jaeson's house was, if he wanted he could hide in one of the closet and never be found until he comes out. "welcome once again to the jung residence." jaeson suddenly said.

"good to be back." bang smiled

"i can't wait for you to meet my in law! he's so cute!"

"is he younger or older than you?

"probably younger thanks to the month."

(sigh)" i don't know i can't stop thinking about moonbabe."

"why do you call him moonbabe instead of just babe?"

"because moonbabe's last name is moon."

"really! so is my in law's last name."

"well there are a lot of moon's"

"not really. i don't think so"

once inside bang was greeted by elegance of old ancient decorations and a cold temperature. the only room that had modern things was jaesons who had filled it with rock 'n' roll posters and may have done some graffiti in the walls. "does your cousin live with you?"

"nope but i know he visits today. i was not coming home until he leaves but since you're in need of attention, i was thinking why not come?"

"wait, since you like your cousin why avoid him?"

"i'm not avoiding him,never! it's because last time i saw him i hugged the out of him and 'ma told me never to step 5 feet close to him" 

Bang smiled and continued to follow jaeson. "he mostly spends time talking to 'ma" jaeson said half to himself and half to bang. when he opened a dark brown wooden door jaeson revealed his mother talking and laughing with someone."hahaha omo you're so cute and lovely" she said before noticing her unlovely son and his unlovely friend. "oh it's you two" she said rolling her eyes with her expression changing from happy to rude. "nice to see you too 'ma" jaeson said to his mother, then turning to yongguk. "this is my cousin in law." when bang stepped inside the room he saw a young boy, with light golden brown hair and hot cerise hair dye on the bottom of his bangs. and red ruby eye glasses.

"MOONBABE!" yongguk shouted from the top of his lungs before racing towards jongup and hugging him tight. "moonbabe~~" he repeated like three times. "yongguk hi" jongup said shyly.

"what?" jaeson was shocked as he saw how happy bang was.

"WHAT IS THIS!? let go of that precious human being you-you animal!" mrs.jung shouted pointing at yongguk who wasn't offended, not in jongup's arms he wasn't. she was wearing her usual white gloves, an elegant pocket blazers that was white and black, black pencil skirt and white jewelry(pearls) to match. 

"please miss jung this is my friend." jongup said. bang was too focused on jongup to care or hear what anyone else was saying. "i haven't seen you in a long time~ look at you, you dyed your precious hair." he said grabbing the bottom part of his bangs. jongup smiled and thanked him. jongup then noticed jaeson and left bang to give him a hug.

"hi jae." jongup said with a cheerful smiled

"uh-eh-hi moonbabe?"

"eh?"

"i-i mean guppie~" 

"how you been?"

"good! and look at you! i like your hair dye"

jongup smiled shyly."thanks"

jongup and jaeson looked at bang. "so how you know bang?" jaeson almost hesitated, he was afraid to know the obvious response. that moon jongup, his cute,lovely,charming,adorable,funny, favorite, favorite,funny, adorable,charming,lovely,cute cousin in law was actually "moonbabe" 

"uh i met on the mall downtown." 

"aish~" jaeson hissed closing his eyes. "would you excuse me for a second?"

"s-sure"

Jaeson grabbed bang by the ear and dragged him upstairs to a random room. and once alone "what the hell!" jaeson hissed 

"I can explain." yongguk raised his hands in defeat

"explain what? that you're madly in love with my cousin? my lovely cousin in law?!"

"hey he's not your blood"

"but he is still family"

(sigh)

"how can this even be possible!?" Jaeson walked back and forth across the room.

"hey love happens when you least expect it."

"shut up! he's a guy a male!"

"and? when it comes to love gender doesn't matter, as long as that somebody special to you is alive and well nothing in the world matters."

"who are you? you're not bang"

"you damn right i'm not, i'm a new person now. and hey look at the bright side we'll be like brothers when i marry your cousin." yongguk winked.

"m-marry? you,are you serious?"

"yes sir."

"you don't even know do you?"

"know what?

 

"my dear cousin has friend zoned you."

"what?"

"u huh" jaeson nodded.

"well i must get out of that." bang said leaving the room with speed and jaeson following behind. when bang reached the first floor where jongup was leaving he fell down the stairs. 

"!" (Jaeson)

"haha ridiculous." (mrs. Jung)

"omo are you okay?" Jongup and Jaeson were the only ones who ran to yongguk's aid. "marry me." yongguk said before passing out. jaeson looked at jongup to see his expression. of course the expression would be confused and would probably laugh but that wasn't the case his expression was full of care and worry, he was serious and not the least bit confused. "hurry up and get him on a bed! get hot water and a clean towel! call a doctor and get em medicine! hurry!" Jongup's serious tone shocked both mrs.jung and jaeson so they hesitated before following jongup's orders.

~~~~~~~

"mmn" 

"bang? are you okay bro?"

"j-jaeson?"

"yes it's me. don't worry you're gonna be okay."

"why is it so dark?"

"open your eyes !"

Bang opened his eyes and he expected to see jongup down the staircase where he last remembered to be but instead he was in a hospital where jaeson was by his side and no jongup to be seen.

"moonbabe~" yongguk moaned.

"uh guppie is not here"

bang moaned again.

"you know i think you might have a chance." bang looked at jaeson with curiosity."with guppie i mean. i don't want to admit it but you should have seen the way guppie took care of you, how serious and worried he was. he wouldn't leave the hospital until the doctor said you were fine and needed rest."

"really?" yongguk said getting up, a smile formed from ear to ear on his face.

"i'm glad you're okay though bro."

"i'm more than okay now." bang continued to smile until he fell asleep an hour later dreaming about his moonbabe.

~~~~~~~Author-nim

oh sweet yongguk, you'll get better soon. 

QUESTION TIME~~!

1) do you think yongguk is a creep or just madly in love? if you think he's madly in love vote please~

2) Jaeson, should he get another mate *wink wink you know what i mean wink* or should he stay with his natural female bae?

3) how is the story? anything bothering you? 

4) any ideas to how yongguk could change jongup's heart? or to at least get out of friend zone?

5) what you think about jaeson? need to change anything?