Love struck

When i'm with you

Author-nim: before u read i think the story is a bit speeded up so plz take ur time to read so u won't be confused~

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Babe" yongguk whispered for the third time. he felt weird. looking at "babe" made his heart beat violently. what was this feeling? i've never felt this way for any babe. he thought. without him thinking about it, his legs carried towards his babe.

He was heading towards a pretty girl with caramel color hair. she was wearing red lipstick and a orange dress with high heels. yongguk stood in front of her, the girl found yongguk attractive and thought he was going to ask her out. but to the poor girl's surprise yongguk shoved her aside and walked towards a table at the back.

"So you like to read books huh?" yongguk said sitting down. the boy sitting across the table with a book looked up at yongguk. he had bright brown hair, a dot above his nose, and red glasses. he was wearing a sweater with brown pants. anyone would think he was a nerd. 

"Can i help you?" the boy said

"plenty." yongguk said wiggling his eyebrows and smirking. the boy looked around his surroundings before standing up to leave. "wait!" yongguk called out holding the boy's arm. "let's talk." yongguk said aiming at the boy's chair. the boy didn't want to seem rude so he sat back down.

"What's your name?" yongguk asked. the boy raised one eyebrow. "uh, sorry i'm bang yongguk." he offered his hand, the boy hesitated but shaked hands. he didn't feel comfortable with this stranger but what's the worst that could happen?

"moon Jongup." the boy finally said.

"mmn you are my moon," Jongup decided to ignore the comment before he freaks out.

"what's your favorite color?"

"green"

"what do you like to do?"

"dance and read"

"i'm guessing you still go to school?"

"u huh"

" what's your favorite ice cream flavor?"

"all of them"

It was little questions but yongguk felt happy to getting to know jongup a little bit. he recorded the answers in his mind, his name, the thing he likes, and his voice. for jongup it felt like an awkward silence and he wanted to leave. bang was done memorizing  and grabbed jongup from the wrist and dragging him out of the mall. jongup was in a panic he couldn't break free. i knew i was going to get kidnapped! he thought while yongguk continued to forcefully drag him. finally yongguk stopped at a restaurant.

~~~~~~

It took long to convince jongup to order until yongguk got a little impatient and forced him to eat. Jongup was really confused at the stranger in front of him. he felt like he was being kidnapped. the guy wouldn't let go of his hand and was dragging him around.

"u-um.." yongguk turned around to face jongup.

"yes?"

"u-um what do you want from me?" yongguk was taken aback by the question. now that he thinks about it, he also didn't know the answer to that question. why am i so interested in moon babe.

"moon babe"

"moon what?"

"uh i meant moon jongup."

"uhuh"

"your question i'll answer it at the end of our day together. to tell the truth i don't know either."

Jongup was taken aback by the answer. maniac! how are you going to drag a total stranger and take him to places? jongup thought while yongguk dragged him again to some place. yongguk didn't know why he didn't want to let go of jongup. jongup would try to escape from his grip but yongguk tightens it. he feels that if he lets go he'll never see him again. he also didn't know why his cheeks were heated. maybe my mom hit me too hard. or maybe jongup hit my heart too hard. he thought

Finally bang reached the park he wanted to go to. the park had a pond, it was decorations  of swans like drawings of swan, a swan stand, swan posters, swan gates, swan statues and of course actual swans. "wow so beautiful." jongup said smiling for the first time in front of yongguk. when yongguk saw him smiling he felt like jumping up and down, he felt like flying in the air, like moving the earth, or moving the seas and sky. " i want to show the world how beautiful you are." yongguk said to himself.

" sorry what?" jongup asked. bang didn't answer he just stared at jongup. jongup felt uneasy and looked away. he began to admire the swan park. he had a bag besides him, he pulled out a camera and took pictures of the swans and the beautiful spots of the park. bang was too paralyzed by jongup's smile to move or say anything. he just stood with his lips parted staring at jongup.

Finally yongguk was able to move. he walked over to jongup and embraced him from behind. jongup was startled and asked yongguk what he wanted. yongguk's heart wanted to say "you" but his mind said something else. jongup pushed to break free but bang was too strong. "just stay like this for a few moments." yongguk said. jongup did what he was told  but  he was still freaked out. but in a while jongup felt at ease and relaxed. yongguk was smelling jongup's sweet scent of strawberry or some other fruit. jongup felt bumps on his back. thump thump thump thump! why is this guy's heart beating so hard? jongup thought.

"um bang?" yongguk's heart beated even faster when he heard jongup call his name.

"yes moon babe?"

"are you okay? you're heart doesn't sound so good."

"oh no i'm just fine. thank you for your concern." Bang was still embracing jongup until jongup   decided to break apart.

 their walk around the park was first silent and awkward (for jongup) but they became comfortable when jongup was smiling and taking pictures again. bang took jongup's camera and started taking selcas

"why are you doing that?" jongup asked.

" so you can always think of me." yongguk responded making jongup slightly blush. yongguk also started taking photos of jongup's sides and face and he stares at each one admiring it. jongup's uneasy feeling left him when he began talking to yongguk. his fear was gone and he thought of bang as a friend. bang bought him ice cream and stuff like snacks, a teddy bear, key chain, etc. at first jongup didn't want to accept them but yongguk convinced him with a gummy smile. bang walked jongup back to the mall, they were talking about the things they liked. then it was time to part ways.

"you know, i've never met someone like you." yongguk blushed at the comment. "me neither." he responded. 

"it was great knowing you." jongup said leaving. when yongguk saw him walking away his heart sank all the way to his stomach. he felt empty like he's losing something important. will i ever see you again? is this our final goodbye? bang didn't want jongup to leave.

"wait!" he called out. jongup turned around and bang ran to him. he hugged jongup again then parted.

"will you at least give me your number? i want to hang with you sometime." jongup smiled he was quiet..thinking. "you didn't answer my question. if you answer it then i'll give you my number." jongup said.

"y-you want to hear the answer?" jongup nodded.

" I dragged you out of the mall........ because.......... you are my moon babe and my future wifu."

"................"