New and improved

When i'm with you

You are probably wondering who that is up there aren't you? (smiles) , that there person's name is Kai ogasawara. he is japanese on a boy band called "bullet train" that i have listened to recently of curiosity. the boy band is of main dancers dancing in the front while the singers stand on the back (bruh....)

(in which there's only like two singers! he is not one of them!) for some reason it's really hard to find their picture (bruh....dafuq?) anyway i was tired of having jung jaeson faceless so....you see where i'm going with this? i think that dear kai here should play half korean and american Jaeson for now don't you think? he he he he he he.......

OH! almost forgot they also have their own colors and kai is like a dark blue as you can see from the shirt and what looks like a scarf. so yeah...

~*~*~*~**~*~**~

"Bang."

"Bang!"

"Bang?"

"Bang- huh?"

"Sorry sir but Bang is not here. he decided to leave by himself. need anything else?" The nurse asked but Jaeson had already ran out of the hospital. you idiot! my guppie will never marry you! Jaeson thought to himself as he ran in the streets. Jaeson knocked on the front door of the bang residence. the door opened revealing ms. bang with a cigarette. "may i help you?" She asked fully knowing what Jaeson did come here for. Ms. bang sometimes have attitudes, beats the hell out of him (bang X Jaeson) , smokes, and is very serious at times but Jaeson liked that and he respected her.

"Ma'am i came here to see your son"

"well ma'am i have no son."

"Ma'am i'm not a Ma'am, i'm a man or 'sir' "

"Well you're a Ma'am to me sissy boy. you ain't no man! and you ain't deserve the title of 'sir' " ms.bang smirked and jaeson started laughing. she let him inside the house and he took off his shoes, putting on some comfy slippers that we're set neatly in a pair on the floor. once inside this peach house he headed straight to his target. "BANG YONGGUK HYUNG!" he said to a blonde guy sitting at the side of the bed writing on paper. "sorry wrong person" he said turning to leave.

"Jaeson" the blonde guy called and Jaeson looked once more at who was writing. "yes?" he said rather confused. The blonde looked up at him and Jaeson realized that it was yongguk doing some kind of homework. "Uh what are you? why are you? doing that? you copied my hairstyle?"

"I didn't copy your hairstyle, besides my blonde is more like gold compared to yours" Bang said looking back down at his paper.

"wha?"

"I know right?" Ms.bang said watching her son. She doesn't believe what she sees but deep inside she is very proud of him. "He was like this since yesterday" She said walking away while lighting another cigarette.

"If I'm gonna marry i'd better be smart to provide a future for my moonbabe." yongguk said still writing on the paper. "and i also need to look good too" he added on. "But what if guppie reject you?" Jaeson asked making bang mess up on his writing, He looked like he was thinking for a second and continued writing. Jaeson felt guilty for making his friend feel upset so he walked over to him looking at his homework that somehow seemed correct.

"Nothing is impossible when you have love" yongguk finally said letting Jaeson know he was offended.

~**~~~~**~'*~*

On the rest of the week Bang has proven himself that he can pay attention during class, coming on time, getting an immense increase in grade, surprising both teachers and students, and there wasn't even one teacher that told him he did something wrong. Sometimes he wore glasses claiming that he couldn't see well but Jaeson thinks it's just for show.

It was sure good to see bang change but there was something unsettling Jaeson. He didn't know whether he missed his stupid funny hyung or whether he didn't like the idea of jongup dating his hyung. or was it both?

Days have passed and Bang seems to keep asking the teachers for make-up works, volunteering and helping others, and sometimes he would stay after school and do his homework before getting back home. He lost respect from certain people and his friends but he definitely earned better respect, trust, and kindness from other students. Jaeson liked to be feared, to do whatever he wants, having , gang fighting, being in trouble in school, known as a hot shot! He didn't like the new path yongguk has chosen but it was him Bang yongguk that made Jung Jaeson be Jung Jaeson. if it wasn't for Bang , Jaeson would probably still be bullied. and he loved his hyung so he chose him over any gang activities he likes to do. Therefore he stays In Bang's house Studying together. Sometimes Jaeson would study with Jongup who seems to explain things better, still with a nice fragrance and an adorable smile. Time passed and Jongup was finally coming to school.

~~X BANG POV X~~

Finally! Jaeson tells me my moonbabe and future waifu will come to school today and it made me excited all over. I wondered about about what he'd think of my new dyed hair, i cleaned out my bad record through half a month with strong effort and gaining every ones hearts of kindness, except my gang friends. I have avoided fights so that i could avoid getting a black eye and earning another bad record. you see nothing is impossible when you got love. that's my new saying. In school i'm No.1 surprising guy yet and i gotta say it feels good, it feels good that everyone looks at me with kindness now and are friendly with me. i like the way my mom and the teachers look at me with proud faces. some students would come asking me for help making me earn another good deed. i never thought about how nice it feels to be welcomed , i thought i was the big shot! wanted to fight and be feared but now i'm not about that life anymore. Even my best friend Jaeson followed my footsteps again and he knows exactly how i feel about this.

My teacher had announced that there will be a student and i immediately wiped my desk clean and organized, i sat straight and proud as i waited for my moonbabe and his sweet angel-like smile. When Jongup appeared i felt many things, i wanted to show many things, i want to tell him many things, i wanted him to see me and only me. a smile formed across my face as i saw moonbabe shyly look around the classroom with an embarrassed face. you don't have to be embarrassed, the beauty of you smile blooms all the lilies of the land. i thought to myself as every innocent smile of jongup came across my mind. "Hi my name is Moon Jongup and i'm looking to have a great year with you all" He said and the class remained silent looking at him. soon i was going to clap my hands to show i support him and to not make him feel bad but the class started cheering, standing up and walking towards him and my delightful smile turned into a frown. I didn't like the way girls caressed him. I was the only one remaining in my seat while the other students we're all up on him. I should make them sit, i should give Jongup some peace, i should protect him. but i didn't. There was something about the way he smiled at some guy that made me feel afraid, upset, angry, and frustrated.

What if guppie rejects you? Jaeson's question from last month once made Bang feel frightened. suddenly as he was too busy creating black aura Jongup came in view with a charming smile.

"Oh moonbabe!" yongguk gasped at the sudden figure across from him. "hi" Jongup said shyly making yongguk's dark thoughts and cold heart withered away. yongguk smiled and said. "I miss you" making Jongup look down at yongguk's desk. "I miss you too" He said in a soft low voice causing Bang to feel butterflies in his stomach. There was a slight blush on his cheeks that convinced Yongguk that Jaeson was wrong. Because nothing is impossible when you have love. Bang said in his mind deciding to remember that forever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

To yongguk and Jaeson it was a bit funny but not rare for Jongup to be one of the top popular in just two days because he is extremely adorable. he had more girl fans than boy fans which makes it more harder for Bang and Jaeson to approach him. "My guppie~~" Jaeson cried by himself as he stuffed seeds in his mouth, and later spitting the seed hulls into a black plastic bag. Sometimes watching Bang eat meat made his stomach grumble. "Why don't you eat real food?" Bang complained making Jaeson unstable. "Hyung" Jaeson said carefully and slowly. "What is it?" Bang said looking over at Jongup to see if he was feeling uncomfortable with all those girls there.

"I think my girlfriend wants to break up with me"Jaeson said in a whiny voice while pouting his lips.

"And what does your girlfriend have to do with your eating habits?"

"Well this one is different i really like her."

"but?"

"but when we we're going to 'do it' she noticed my abs were gone from me eating a lot and said there was something wrong with me."

Yongguk chuckled unsure if it was Jaeson's story or the way Jongup scratched his nose in a cute funny way. yongguk remained silent unsure of how to advise his troubled friend, but he was smart he could think of something to say right? Bang wanted to give a good advise but the only thing that came out of his mouth was an 'uh' and "Man! That bish don't matter! you can find another babe there are more out there" Jaeson looked at bang with a wronged face. "What is wrong with you?" Jaeson said but Bang didn't answer because he was cheking out Jongup. "aite" Jaeson said getting up with his bag of seeds. Bang noticed that and looked at him.

"Then maybe you should find another Jongup, there are plenty more out there" Jaeson said storming out the lunchroom. Bang felt guilty and that he may have messed up on some words and he needed to apologize but He couldn't leave Jongup. He continued to stare at Jongup from across the table making sure he was alright.

~*~*~*

Later on Bang was tired of Jaeson saying "hmph!" Everytime he sees him, so eventually while Jaeson was walking in the hallway Bang stopped him in his tracks and brought him somewhere where no one will interrupt.

"Listen man, what i said earlier i'm sorry"

"u huh" Jaeson hummed rolling his eyes elsewhere.

"oh c'mon don't be like that~"

Jaeson stepped back trying to avoid Bang from touching him. He had his arms crossed with his blue and white sweater hanging around his arm. he was ready to leave without yongguk before he was dragged here.

"(sigh) I also wanted to say- ha ha ha ha this is going to be cheesy dude so don't hate me but if that girl don't like you for who you are then she ain't worth it at all man and you should that bish! ha ha ha ha what i mean to say is that-" Bang was interrupted by the sudden big hug jaeson gave him.

"Thank you hyung" Jaeson said squeezing tight. Bang was currently surprised, he had never seen Jaeson this weak so his guess was he really like this girl to turn against him. eventually Bang hugged back squeezing Jaeson's body against his masculine one. Jaeson looked up at Bang and they looked in to each other's eyes then immediately pulling back. "YAH! argh ugh uh!" They both said.

"That was awkward" (bang)

"yeah i know i'm sorry" (Jaeson)

"yeah let's never do that again"

"Agreed"

~*~*~

Bang and Jaeson's walk home was silent and very awkward. each one of them had thought of their own things but eventually when being reminded they would think back to what happened back in school in the janitor's large neat room. they continued walking until Bang dismissed the silence. "you know you should consider being gay"

"What!! Are you nuts! That's ridiculous!" Jaeson said almost yelling on the streets.

"I'm just saying you know, when it's a guy you may have more things in common and do the same things together. i'm just saying."

"Hyung no"

"just saying"

HYUNG!"

"okay okay calm down sonny"

"stop calling me that!"

"considerate it though"

"i said i don't want you to call me that!"

"no i mean liking males"

"no!" Jaeson said. while they continued to walk. he started thinking about it. he asked himself

would he date a guy? should he give it a try? why does bang want him to like males? no way

~~~~~ANNOUNCEMENT~~~~~~~

-I know i told a lot of you to imagine Jaeson based on what you know about him and suddenly i'm ruining it with a picture. this guy wasn't like the Jaeson i thought but he can fit quite good so tell me what you think about the 'face' of Jaeson

-Earlier i asked a question about who should Jaeson date and someone from asianfanfic said that he should date a male. so male it is

- New characters and faces will appear not the next chapter (maybe) but soon

-Thanks for reading and have a nice day> no questions for me to ask you today so if you want you can type anything.