Where is moonbabe?

When i'm with you

"Because you are my moonbabe and my future wifu." 

The crowd was staring at us and moonbabe was silent. he smiled at me and gave me his number." you are funny." he said." but tell me the truth when we meet again kay? or else i'll think that you are really crazy." i wanted to tell him that i was serious, that i'm crazy for him, and that i can see our future wedding. 

"look moonbabe i'm serious." jongup started to look uncomfortable. "okay you've taken your jokes too far." he said.  i leaned forward to kiss him. mainly because i wanted to kiss them apples he calls lips and second because i wanted to show him i was serious.  but every time i leaned forward he leaned backwards. "uh bang what are you doing?"  "trying to give you a kiss goodbye moonbabe."  "maybe another time." he said running inside a taxi and waving goodbye with his delicious fruity smile. i guess i should be mad or disappointed that i didn't get my kiss but he said "another time."  a smile grew across my face from ear to ear as i skipped all the way home. (not all the way, it was tiring jumping up and down and plus i didn't like people staring at me.) till we meet again moonbabe.

~~~~~

"BANG!!!! your ing dog is ting again!"

"ok mommy i'll clean it!" bang was cleaning the dog's poop with a smile and teary eyes from the way the dog's stinked. ms.bang was worried and surprised, bang never called her mommy or cleaned dog happily. she rushed to the kitchen and came back with medicine. 

"Bang!  are you okay? are you sick? she said checking bang's temperature. "i'm fine mommy i'm just......In love." he said the last part in a deep slow voice while closing his eyes. ms.bang dropped bang on the floor and left to smoke in the kitchen.

~~~~~School 

Jaeson and the crew were worried about bang, all he does is stare in space sometimes saying moonbabe. the crew thought his mom blew his brains out and jaeson thought he didn't found a babe and was depressed. he snuck his new girlfriend to school just so he could make everyone jealous. including bang. "hyung look at my babe."

"wha? moonbabe? where?"

"no, i said my babe" jaeson was holding his girlfriend around the waist. bang took one glance at her and looked away. "moonbabe" he said as he looked up at the sky. jaeson was surprised. what other girl could look so much better than the one he already had? bang would be drooling at this moment why wasn't he? jaeson thought as he started to imagine a better chic than his. he gave up and left his babe's side.

"How does she look man!? how?" jaeson whispered in bang's ear so that his girlfriend doesn't hear.

"An angel." bang said intertwining his fingers. 

"woah, that nice?" 

"u huh" bang hummed.

"so...what's her size?"

"what?"

"her size hyung! the !"

"uh well..."

"yes?"

"n-"

"n what!? n what!?"

"no "

".................."

"....................."
 

"What the !!?" jaeson yelled smacking the back of yongguk's head. bang just smiled and said. "you don't know what you're missing."  

" please." jaeson said grabbing his chick again."you ain't got a babe like mine." he yelled as he left. you're right my babe ain't nothing like yours. mine is much better than that plastic doll you call babe. yongguk thought while he remembered jongup's smile. "yo! pass me yo phone"  yongguk yelled at one of his crew members, park soo gyeong (another fiction character. feel free to give him a body) soo gyeong  hesitated at first, he remember the last time he handed bang his phone. (bang threw the phone at girls inside a car, the phone landed on the window and cracked.) but he gave him the phone anyway. he dialed jongup's number, at first he didn't get any reply but then he heard jongup's voice.

"hello?" (jongup's voice)

"yes? moonba-" 

"i'm sorry, you have to call another time. there is a reason that i am not answering the phone. 

1) i lost my phone again (or)

2) my phone is not charged (or)

3) i am really busy at this moment (or)

4) (giggles) i got ran over again." Beep beep beep....

Yongguk dropped the phone of the rooftop. he ignored the screams in the background "my phone!" he didn't care about the first 3 options jongup said he cared about the last option. "ran.......over!!?" yongguk said as he was already running down the stairs and out of the school. where is moonbabe?

he knocked at every moon residence on his street. "hello moon jongup there?" sometimes they answer in a polite way 'no' and some of them call the police. eventually he got caught by the police and got taken to the station for messing around in people's privacy. he was still a minor so they asked for his parents.

"what's your guardian's name?"

"Moon jongup" yongguk said. the police did a quick research and a quick call.

~~~~~~~~~X MOON JONGUP

Phone rings~~~

"hello?"

"yes is this moon jongup?"

"Uh    yeah." 

"mmn you sound too young."

"excuse me?"

"oh sorry, this is the police, i have your son would you please pick him up at the station." the officer hanged up the phone before moon could ask...what son?

"my son? is it youngjae? did he lie again? aishhh"  jongup got his bag and left.

~~~~~~~~~~X BANG YONGGUK

"your parents are coming, moon?....."

"Moon jongup"

"no son i mean your name, moon what?"

"i'm bang yongguk"

"oh! so you guys have different last name?"

"of course we have different last names, moonbabe is my guardian of love." yongguk said the last part in a deep slow voice.

"What!? sir asked you what your parent's name was."

"oh, then you should have said parents" yongguk said silently sticking his tongue out and smirking mockingly. the police found it frustrated and tried to call jongup again but got his voice message instead. bang was happy jongup isn't ran over and he is coming.

"when did you uh meet jongup?"

"yesterday"

"what!?"

"yesterday, need any details?"
 

"you've got to be kidding me"

"no sir you're kidding yourself for thinking that mustache fits you."

"young man! don't pla-" 

"youngjae!?" (jongup) 

"MOONBABE" yongguk called out with arms wide open.

~~~~~~~~~ QUESTION TIME~~~~

YAN! 

1) do you think jongup will be happy to see yongguk after an awkward conversation?

2) is there any feedbacks or comments you would love to give?

3) will jaeson accept jongup once he finds out that he is bang's babe?

you don't have to answer and this is opinion based. thank you for reading~`