Your name. Its stuck in my mind.

What...Why did i fall for you..

                                                   

                                                

SungJong's POV

"New student! Hmm...he looks kinda...cute? Will we be able to get along well..? what if....?" i bombarded myself with questions.

Lesson was going to start so we all settled down. 

Ohgod, lesson's so boring..when isit ever gonna end......

i felt like i could doze off anytime...just then, my eyes settled on the new student beside me, Myungsoo.

Apparently, he too looked bored, playing with his pencil and doodling on his worksheet.

I tried to peek a little at what he was doodling...

"Yah, what are you trying to do!" Myungsoo turned to me and hurriedly used his hands to cover up his worksheet so that i couldnt see a thing. 

"hmm...i saw you writing something..what isit? let me see.."

"Nonono...i..cant let you see" he stuttered..

"Dont be so secretive..afterall we're tablemates.Just let me see please...?" I pleaded with him, while showing some of my aegyo moves in hope that he would soften and allow me to take a look at it.     

 

Myungsoo's POV     

                                                   

omg luckily i covered my worksheet in time! i thought as i heaved a soft sigh of relief

If SungJong ever saw what i wrote on my worksheet, i would be dead. d e a d. 

on the other hand, SungJong was doing all kinds of aegyo, pleading with me, just so that he could see what i wrote the piece of worksheet. Even as he was so cute, i just simple could let him see what was on it. Looking at sungjong, i gave him the icy stare and just brushed his hands off 

"yah stop it." I told him off in a stern voice... Then he looked at me with his puppy eyes "Im..sorry." and turned away..... Sungjong im sorry..i just cannot let you know this..  

I thought to myself as i stared at the words scribbled on my worksheet : Lee SungYeol~ That name. It was scribbled all over my worksheet.... 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

err....sorry. i know this chapter is kinda crappy... /bows/