Lost.

What...Why did i fall for you..

MyungSoo's POV

Upon reaching school, i smiled to myself. I then chuckled to myself. But it ddint last long.

"Where am i supposed to go now?" I wondered out loud. Walking around aimlessly in the school, i saw many students but i just didnt dare to ask around. *shyshy* After walking around for a bit, i reached a "dead end" of the school. I scratched my head in frustration and i screamed at the top of my lungs.

' WHERE THE ARE THE CLASSROOMS?" Thinking no one could hear me, i sat down on the concrete floor.... and buried my head in my hands.

 

SungYeol's POV

While walking to class, i suddenly heard someone shouting. I was startled and i mumbled to myself. 

Who is that shouting so early in the morning?That inconsiderate freak. Zzzz.

Out of curiousity, i poked my head out of the window, and i saw a teenaged boy sitting  at the basketball court with his head in his hands. I laughed to myself, thinking:

He must have fallen out of love thats why hes so depressed. hehehe.

I continued watching him as i watched him stand up as he looked from left to right and back again.

Just then an idea struck my mind.

Could he be the new student? My eyes widened. I then hurried over to where he was....

 

MyungSoo POV

"Can someone just come and direct me the way? Urgh. I cant believe im lost!"  I talked to myself. "MyungSoo, you pabo, how can you get lost in a place like this? Getting lost in a SCHOOL? " I scolded myself.

 

"Erm...Excuse me, are you.. lost?" I heard a soothing voice behind me. I spun around and i saw a male student, who was towering over me. I looked at him in the eye and immediately i felt calm again.

"Yeah. Im lost...Do you...know the way to the classroom...?" I stuttered while tumbling over almost every word i said.

 

SungYeol POV

As i looked down at the little boy, who was half a head shorter than me. I thought:" Wow's he's cute and quite hot at the same time!" I was practically squealing to myself in my head.

"Urm, Yeah. I can direct you there... By any chance... erm... are... you...Kim MyungSoo..?Sungyeol said, trying not to smile while talking as i could no longer contain my excitment.

 

Widening my eyes, i thought, wow, he knows my name? Does he stalk me? :O I nodded my head  while looking up to give him a smile.

"Come let us introduce ourselves while i direct you to your classroom." I said while flashing a smile at him.

 

"AnnYeong.Im SungYeol, Nice to meet you. Im.. erm.. supposed to be your buddy.. for a week. Until you get familiarised to this place as you are still new.." I spoke and offered to shake hands with MyungSoo.

 

MyungSoo POV

This guy, whoa he's so manly, I should really look up to him... And one thing.. He's cute too. the way he speaks... I thought to myself while smiling cheekily before extending my hand out to shake his.

"Err.....Hello, Im  MyungSoo,...Kim MyungSoo. NIce to meet you, please take care of me SungYeol-sshi" I stuttered and did a 90* bow to him.

 

SungYeol POV

Omo. He's so cute! He called me Sungyeol-sshi! andandand he bowed to me! I was mad screaming inside. And his hands were so warm and soft just like baby skin.

"Lee SungYeol,You idiot. Stop it, you're supposed to be his buddy, not fall in love with him and his cuteness..." I scolded myself.

I felt my cheeks and they were warm!

                                                    

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, how was this fic? I hope it didnt too much. :| I'm still currently working on it and may change some parts of it. But i'll still continue improving on this fic though. ^_^