No. It cant be..

What...Why did i fall for you..

During math class...

"What is  34+a + b + ab x 8? Does anyone know the answer?" Mrs Lee asked. They were having math lessons now but SungYeol just couldnt concentrate.

 

SungYeol's POV

                                                      

I rested my head on the table and let my eyes wander around. Math lesson is so boring, i thought to myself... as i let my thoughts run wild. Suddenly, i thought of MyungSoo....

kekeke. thats boy is like the cutest thing ever. I laughed to myself. Remembering how we chased each other while he was running away from my pokes and how he squealed and giggled like a young child, i started smiling to myself like am idiot.

"Sungyeol.."

"Lee SungYeol..Will you come out to answer this question on the board..?" Mrs Lee called out to me.

"Hmmm..?" I looked up, jolted out from my train of thoughts.

I got out of my seat reluctantly as i trudged up to the whiteboard. As i looked at the equation, i was blurred for a second. I just couldnt get the image of MyungSoo running around like a chicken out of my head.

"Argh.." i shook my head as i tried squeezing all my brain juice out to solve that question.

I stole a glance at the teacher, i flinched as Mrs Lee was glaring at me.

"Lee SungYeol, go back to your seat, stop day dreaming and pay attention." She ordered, with a tint of anger in her voice.

Walking back to my seat, i scolded myself.

SungYeol you pabo. Why are you thinking of him again... Dont tell me I'm in love with him.. No it cant be. I'm not gay!" i thought as i tried to shake off that feeling.

I looked at the clock..1:00pm. 2 more hours before i get to see him.

"YAH LEE SUNGYEOL STOP THINKING OF MYUNGSOO ALREADY!" I screamed to myself in my head. 

 

MyungSoo's POV

                                                                

I took a deep breath before entering the class

"Class, this will be our new student. KimMyungSoo..." The teacher, Mr Choi introduced me.

"Annyeong, I am KimMyungSoo. Please take care of me!" ^-^ I bowed before flashing a smile at the class coolly. (?) 

Looking around the class, i saw the girls already whispering and smiling amongst themselves already. I rolled my eyes and went over to an empty seat at the far back of the class. That was the only seat available anyway. There was a puny looking little guy sitting next to me. 

As i sat down, he waved at me and introduced himself.

"Hello, Im Sungjong, Nice to meet you. Friends?" he said while smiling like a cat throughout that whole time before offering to shake hands with me

"Erm.. yeah. Nice to meet you too! Im Kim MyungSoo and previously from TaJin High School" I briefly introduced myself before settling down for lessons.

"I cant wait for school to be over so that i can see Hyung again!hehehehe" I thought and smiled cheekily to myself. 

                                                                            

______________________________________________________________________

HOHOHO. how was it? SungJong has come into the picture! ^_~

Do comment and tell me! (: hohoho.