Aish. This boy...

What...Why did i fall for you..

Not long later, SungYeol brought MyungSoo to his class...

 

MyungSoo's POV

Im nearing the class! Omo. What should i do, i was nervous and my palms were sweating.... 

"MyungSoo. Meet your new classmates!" SungYeol said while nudging me into the class.

"SungYeol-sshi, Im afraid..." I whimpered and tried to hide behind his back as he tried to pull me towards the door of the class.

 

SungYeol's POV

                                                

This little chap. Hehehe. Hiding behind my back. I chuckled to myself. As I thought: Whats a shy boy he is! Kekeke. 

"Yahh!What are you doing? Get in front now or I'll... tickle you! 1...2...3.."i warned, but he was still cowering behind my back.

Then i spun around like lighting and jabbed MyungSoo in the ribs. He started giggling like a little kid and started running "for his life" as he was scared of being tickled. Chasing and watching him from afar, he look like a little boy, all bubbly, cute and strong.

"I caught you! Hehehehe. You're not going anywhere!" I caught him my his bag and smirked at him. Watching the helpless him, struggling from my 'grasp', i couldnt help my smile at how cute this little boy could be.

"SungYeol-sshi...Let go of mee..I cant..cant. breathe.." He attempted to trick me,so that i would let go of him. 

"HAHAHAHA. Okayokay. I'll let go of you.. And oh. call me hyung. no need to be so formal" I said as i ruffled his hair and we continued our way back to the classrooms.

"Ne...Hyung.." I said as i looked up to smile at him.

MyungSoo's POV

Sungyeol-sshi, no.. Hyung, he's so cute! He may look tall but he's real childish! kekeke. I chuckled to myself.  Remembering the feeling when he jabbed me in the ribcage. It was fun running around with him chasing me behind!

Soon, we reached the door of my classroom..

"Go in and dont runaway again! Concentrate on your studies..Dont play a fool..Pay attention...Remember to intro..."

I cut off SungYeol and said

"Hyung, aaraseo..Dont be so naggy! hehehe" I said cheekily.

"okay okay! See you after school! I'll be waiting by the gate!" SungYeol called out to me after i entered the class.

                                                                   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd chapter up! (: How was the story so far guys? Do comment and tell me! KAMSAMIDHA! ^-^