A whole new environment.

What...Why did i fall for you..

MyungSoo's POV

 

Its the first day of school today!  Boy, im so excited. Mum has transferred me out of the other school as i was very miserable in there. I had totally made a 360* change in myself.

In my previous school: TaJin High School, I was a nerd. Literally. I could be seen hurrying in and out of the library. And my hair was always in a mess. Classmates always made fun of me. Thats was why i chose to transfer to a new school and start everything anew.

I was determined to do well in this school and swore to not go back to my old nerdy self again.

 

*Beep Beep* The alarm rang off. I had ten minutes to prepare myself.

I straightened my hair, smoothed down the school uniform, I had to look my best on the first day of school. Then,I grinned to myself as i thought: Wow Kim MyungSoo, You look stunning today!

Grabbing my bag and smiling to the mirror one last time, i made my way to HanKyung High School.

 

SungYeol's POV.

It was going to be a hetic day in school again. Mrs Shin had assigned me to be the buddy of a new student who was coming to school. I sighed as i got out of bed, thinking how unlucky i was to be assigned to such a job.

"Kim MyungSoo." I mumbled to myself. What a weird name. i thought, Well, its probably gonna be a weird student who gonna be a nerd..." i thought,  judging by all the newbies in our school, they all seemed to be nerds.Throughout the journey to school, i kept cursing myself as to why i had to takeon such a job assigned to me. "Ohwell, Just get it done and over with Lee SungYeol. You can do this!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! This is my first time writing a fic. So im sorry if it . I'll trying improving on the next few chapters.  So long to my next update! ^_^