FIGHT & We Know Each Other

Everlasting LoveStory

“Yah! Are you crazy? Do you know who I am?” Kikwang asked Kara when she accidentally splash the water at Kikwang.
“I’m sorry Kikwang oppa. Someone pushed me down and accidentally splash the water at you. Ones again I’m sorry”. Kara say to Kikwang.
“Aish! You make me in a big problem now”. “I did say sorry to you right? Right now you want me to do what? Knee you? Omg. Crazy!”.
“yah! You say that one more time!” Kikwang shouted.
“are you deaf or what? You can just walk to the office and ask for new uniform right? Aish!” Kara walk away. But Kikwang grab her hands “You try to make problem with me is it?”, “Let my hands off!”. Suddenly Yoseob & Crystal came at the same time. “Yah! What are you doing?!” both of them asked. “This stupid boy here can’t understand. I already say sorry to him, but he just make more problem here now. And please let go my hands!” Kikwang let go off Kara hands and say “Fine! I’ll let go off you for now.” Kikwang walk away.
“Yoseob oppa, I’m sorry for Kara attitude.”
“Yah! You say sorry for what. His friend that make problem here.” Kara shouted at Crystal.
“Its okay Crystal. And Kara, sorry for my friend attitude. I know he is being rude because he is a stubborn boy. Ones again we’re sorry.”

Kara & Crystal walk away and leave Yoseob.  “Crystal ah, where is Hani? Text her now.”

Crystal:
"Hani ah, where are you? Another 5 mins we must go back to classroom."

Hani :
"behind the field. Meet me at the classroom alright. I need to say something to you girls."

Crystal:
"ne .. faster.."

At the classroom ….
“Kara, Crystal ah, you want to know something. Just now when I was watching Doojoon playing soccer, I saw Junhyung his brother wave hand at me! Omg, his brother is not bad too. Hehehe.” While Hani say that to her bestfriend’s, Doojoon & Junhyung walk pass the class. “Yah! I think that girl like me.” Junhyung say to his cousin Doojoon. Doojoon doesn’t care at all.

Bell rang.. It’s the time for going home.
“Kara, Crystal I won’t be going home now. I want to stay at school for a while.” “for what Ms Hani? Watch Mr Doojoon play soccer again?” Crystal asked Hani. “Okay, I will be going . Bye!” Kara leave them as she is not in a good mood after she argue with Kikwang just now.
“Crystal, that boy don’t have soccer training today.” Hani reply to Crystal.
“Hahaha! Ok ok, I’ll be going too! Anything text me up.” And Crystal walk away and leave Hani.

Hani who like to play piano after school so  she always will stay back at school just to play piano. So, she go to the hall to play piano.
“Yay! And now I can relax my mind here. Gonna play right now.” She talk to herself.

Doojoon, who also like to play piano after school walk to the hall. Before he enter the hall, he heard someone inside was playing the piano and singing too. “Nice voice. I wonder who voice is that.” So he enter the hall and clap hands for Hani.
“Hey, you have a nice voice. And your skills in piano is great too” Doojoon said. Hani was shocked with a Doojoon sudden appear in front of her. “Hahaha. *blushing* thanks. Actually, its my ambition to be a singer and a great pianist”
“May I know you name?”
“Oh ya.. my name is Hani. And you are Doojoon. Am I right?”
“You’re clever! Hahaha.”

And from there they started to talk to each other.

The time show it’s 4pm. Hani must go home now.
“Doojoon oppa, I must go now. It’s late. Nice to meet you oppa.” Hani say to Doojoon.
“Hani, wait.. Can I have your number?”
“Sure. Nah.”
“Thanks Hani.”
And Hani leave Doojoon alone at the hall.

While Hani was walking back home, she could feel that her heartbeat beat so fast and she is so happy that she get to know Doojoon as he is the guy that she love so much. But suddenly….
“Hey! You are the one that always watch the boys playing soccer right? I mean you always watch us behind the field?” Hani know this boy. Sometimes she saw this boy playing soccer with Doojoon.
“ne. I am. Who are you?”
“I’m Junhyung. Doojoon cousin."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo! Hani meet with Junhyung? Want to know what is next? Don’t stop reading .