Hara Junhyung Meet?

Everlasting LoveStory

After Junhyung leave Hani & Doojoon, he go to the field. He still holding the small paper that Hani give it to him. So he want to give it a try. Junhyung send a message to the number.

Junhyung:
Hello. I’m Junhyung. I get your number from someone name Hani. May I know who is this?”

*Beep Beep*

She take out the phone and see “One Message”. She open it. It’s from Junhyung! Her crush! She was shocked and scared to reply back.

Hani & Doojoon come at her.
“Unnie, who is that? Why your face look scared and shocked? Are you ok unnie?” Hani ask her sister, Hara.
“I’m ok.” Hara said.
“Unnie, for today onwards, Doojoon is my boyfriend.”
“Ok, congrats. Doojoon, you better take care of my dongsaeng, or else…”
“Ok noona. And you too. Take care of my cousin.” Doojoon & Hani laugh.
“Yah! Who is your cousin? I don’t know him. Don’t talk rubbish.”

“Your crush unnie. Junhyung. We know that he text you. And you shocked right?”
“Yah Hani! Why you give my num….”and Hani interrupt Hara question.
“Unnie, we got to go. Yoseob and Crystal is waiting for us! Bye!”
“Aish, that child ah! Should I reply?”

Hara:
“Hello. I’m Hara. Hani sister.”

*at last she reply me* Junhyung said inside his deep heart. Hara is her name. Wait, what?! Hara is Hani sister?! Why Hani let me know her sister? Hmm…

Junhyung:
“Hello Hara. Can I meet you up?”

Hara:
“sure. Where?”

Junhyung:
“school garden. I’ll be waiting.”

Without thinking harder, Hara just run to the garden. Even though she is scared to meet Junhyung, but she must be brave because Hani try to make her and Junhyung together and she would love it if that happen.

“Are you Junhyung?” Hara asked. “ne.. Please have a sit.” Junhyung answered.

“Why do …u…want…to… meet..me??” Hara stutter.
I just wanna make friends with you.”
“Oh really? By the way, how you know my sister, Hani?”
“She is my …crush.. but I let her go because my cousin love him too.”
“I see .. Hani really love Doojoon.”
“You know about that?”
“Yup. She always talk about Doojoon at me.”
“Do you love anyone before?”
“Yes. And …right now he is with me.”

“With you? *look all over around but only him and Hara.* Me?”
“I’m a straight forward girl. I will just say to you. I know why Hani give you my number. She know that I have a crush on you so….”
“Hahaha! So that is her intention to make me together with you.”
Junhyung laughed.
“I’m sorry. Its look funny that the girl confess her feeling first to the guy.” Hara start to be shy in front of Junhyung.
“Why not? Maybe I can give you back my love? Its good to know that someone love me. Hahaha!”

Junhyung and Hara started to talk to each other. Seems like Junhyung feel comfortable with Hara. They talked, they dance, they sing and they laughed make make them doesn't feel awkward at all.
______________________________________________________________________________________

JunHara is going to be COUPLE SOON I guess. :D
Wait, what happened to Kara & Kikwang? Hmmmm …..
(subscribe please??)