The Truth About Junhyung Love Is Revealed

Everlasting LoveStory

Suddenly…..

“Yoseob ah! What are you doing here?” Doojoon asked Yoseob.
“Crystal, may I know what’s happening here? Why both of you holding hands?” Hani asked Crystal.
“Doojoon ah, me and Crystal… both of us now a couple.” Yoseob laughing and blushing.
“Yeah Hani. Both of us a new couple.” Crystal said to Hani.
“Congrats!!” Doojoon & Hani say in the same time.
“By the way, what are you guys doing here?” Yoseob asked.
“We just came back from watching movie at the cinema. And now going to have dinner. How about you guys? If you don’t mind, come and join us?” Doojoon answered.
“Sure why not?” Yoseob & Crystal said.

 

In the restaurant…
Doojoon & Yoseob was going to order the foods & drinks so Hani and Crystal sit at their place and Crystal start to questioning Hani.

“How you and Doojoon?”
“Haha! Crystal! We’re just friends. Not more than that like you and Yoseob. And where’s Kara? What’s happening to her? She didn’t message me anymore.”
“After what had happened to her and Kikwang, she always angry at people. Aish..”
“Crystal, you know who is Junhyung is ??”
“I know him. Junhyung is Doojoon cousin right?”
“How you know him?”
“Yoseob tell me. Why? Do you know him?”
“When I was going back home yesterday, I saw him. He ask my number and I gave him. But when I reached home, I received 1 message from him saying don’t tell Doojoon that I met him. Why can’t I?
“You are my friend Hani. I should tell you this but please don’t tell Doojoon about this. Actually, Junhyung like you. This is what I know from Yoseob. Yoseob say that Junhyung tell him that Doojoon like you so he will sacrifice his love just for his cousin.
Hani just keep quiet and she was shocked too. Junhyung like her? But she never known Junhyung and Junhyung as well.  

While Yoseob and Doojoon ....

"Doojoon ah, you like Hani?"
"ermm, if I say yes?"
"I heard someone like Hani. You better take her before someone take your Hani. xD"
"Really??! You know who is that guy?"
"I know but I have promise him that I won’t tell you."
"I hope so you will tell me who is that guy. I badly want to know."
"I will tell you but please don’t tell anyone. Only me and Crystal know about this."
"ok , promise."
"Junhyung. He like Hani. He call me and told me that he like Hani when you was not at home. But he know you like Hani, so he give up. He let you have Hani."
"No wonder he …."
"He what?"
"Nothing. Let bring this to the ladies."

And now they’re eating. But Crystal can see her bestfriend didn’t eat too much. And Yoseob see that Doojoon was also didn’t eat his foods.

"Hey guys, please eat up your foods." Yoseob spoke to Hani & Doojoon
"Sorry. I want to go home. I am not feeling well." Hani answered.
"Are you ok? I will send you home." Doojoon reply for Hani.
"Ok then. Take care !" Yoseob said.

When Hani and Doojoon out from the restaurant, Yoseob asked Crystal.

"What happened to Hani? Did you tell her about Junhyung?"
"Yes, I’m sorry. She need to know. And what happen to Doojoon?"
"I tell him about Junhyung too."

"I guess we’re in a big trouble." Crystal tell Yoseob.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

What happening to Junhyung when Doojoon & Hani know about his love to Hani?