JunHara had made up.

Everlasting LoveStory

Hani: What are you doing here?
Hara: I thought you will be happy if Junhyung give his love to me back.
Hani: What do you mean? I can’t understand.
Junhyung: Why don’t you sit here first?

Hani sit at the place that Junhyung ask her to sit.

Hara: Hani, I know why you give Junhyung my number.
Junhyung: Because you want me to be happy like you and Doojoon don’t you?
Hani: Yes. And unnie like Junhyung am I right?

Hara: *hug Hani* Thanks Hani. Now, Junhyung is my boyfriend. I can’t expected that he will accept me when we just know each other for 1 day.
Junhyung: Hara, I accept you because you love me. And when the first time I meet you, when I was trying to know you, I think you make me happy when actually I was sad that Hani choose Doojoon than me. You make me comfortable dear. And we can know each other more when we are together like right now.
Hani: So unnie… You and Junhyung oppa…steady?
Hara: What do you think?
Hani: I’m sorry Junhyung. I only love Doojoon.
Junhyung: Don’t say sorry. I must thanks to you and Doojoon because let me know Hara, your sister. I thought he will be sending you home.
Hani: Ani.. I walked home with Crystal & Kara. And last long!
Junhyung: Next time i asked that Doojoon to send you back home. How can he let you go home by yourslef. Later i snatch his girlfriend then he know. *laugh* just joking.

And they all laugh .. Hani can see Junhyung is happy with her sister. She know that her sister can make Junhyung happy and smile..
______________________________________________________________________________________

Many couples is out.. But there's still that not yet couple.. hmm ..