Hani, Doojoon & Junhyung

Everlasting LoveStory

“I’m Junhyung. Doojoon cousin”. Hani was shocked after she heard DOOJOON COUSIN?? “You know, I always see you watching us in sneaky-sneaky. And I always wanted to know you. May I know your name?” Junhyung said.
“My my name is is ….. Hani. Nice to know you Junhyung oppa”.
“I heard you love to play piano. My cousin use to play piano too. He love to play soccer too. I can’t beat him when playing soccer. He is really really a great soccer player”.
“Haha! I know that. I’m sorry Junhyung oppa. I need to rush to home. Talk to you next time. Bye!”
“Hey wait! Do u mind if I ask u your number?”
“This is my number. Bye!”.
“THANKS! *shout*”.

Junhyung feel so happy after he get Hani number. For the first time he saw Hani at behind the field, he start to like Hani. But he doesn’t want to show it because it’s too early for him.

“Doojoon ah! She is so pretty. I like her! And just now I bumped into her at the road, and I get her number!” Junhyung say to Doojoon when he reach their house. Junhyung staying with Doojoon because his parents were in overseas now.

“Really? Me too! I meet this cute girl at the hall. I started to love her. But I want to make it secretly. Hehe! By the way, what is the girl name that you met? My girl name is Hani.” Junhyung was shocked. “yah! I’m talking to you. what is her name?”
“her name is …. Is… Doojoon ah, I want to take my bath first”. Junhyung take his towel and go to the toilet. *How can I love someone that my cousin love too? Andwae! I can’t. I should not say the girl name to Doojoon. He will be hurt if he know that I also love Hani.* Junhyung say to himself.

20mins later….
Junhyung have decide that he will stop loving Hani. So he text Hani .

Junhyung :
"Hi Hani. I’m Junhyung. Don’t tell Doojoon that we met just now. Thanks."

*Beep Beep*
Hani :
"May I know why?"

Junhyung :
"One day you will know."

At Hani house..
Hani wondering why Junhyung text her like that? *Beep Beep* Who text her? She didn’t reply Junhyung text.

Doojoon :
"Hey! If you free tomorrow, can I meet you?"

Hani can’t believe that her crush text her. But she can’t ask Doojoon why Junhyung didn’t let him know that they met.
Hani :
"tomorrow I am free. Ok, I will meet you."

Doojoon :
"I will meet you at 3pm. I will bring you to somewhere."
Hani :
"Ok."

Hani feel so happy and can’t wait for tomorrow. So she message Crystal.
Hani :
"Crystal! Tomorrow I will be meeting Doojoon. Guess what, just now we get to know each other when I was playing piano at the hall."

Crystal:
"Great! I will be meeting Yoseob too. Take care of yourself buddy!"

Hani :
"you too! Goodluck!"

Back to Doojoon house….

Doojoon was so happy too that Hani agree to meet him. He say to Junhyung that he will be meeting Hani tomorrow. But he feel weird when Junhyung just reply him “ok”. What does it mean? And he wanted to know who is the girl that he love in first sight but he keep on saying “no one”. How about just now? Junhyung just make Doojoon confused.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Does that mean Junhyung give up his love for Hani just because of Doojoon, his cousin? I guess he is.