..The starting..

Everlasting LoveStory

Hani , Kara & Crystal was talking while walking to the school. They laugh here and there. And right now, they are at their school gate. "Kara, you better shut up about what i say just now.", "Hani ah, until when you want to make this secret?", "Haha! Kara, just follow what Hani ask you to do. *merong*", Crystal answered Kara question.

While they was walking to their classroom, they saw 4 girls giving the 3 popular boys a gift but the boys just ignored them. Some more Kikwang. Hani heard that Kikwang shout at the girls saying "Hey you girls, can you move? It's irritating to have you all here and make our place like crowded? duhh .. MOVE AWAY!".

*Kikwang is rude!* Hani heart says. Hani was so angry with Kikwang attitude. But when she see Doojoon face, she feel happy. "Happy right my girl?" Kara spoke to Hani. Hani blushing . "Yah! Lets continue walking or else we will be late for class" Crystal say to Hani & Kara.

And finally they reach to their class and they are not late. "Class, please take out your History book. Turn to page 19."
All of them taking out their book. "Hani, can you read for us?", so Hani stand up and wanted to read but when he saw Doojoon walk by pass of her class, she start to stutter. Kara, who is sitting beside her say "Yah! Read properly. I can't understand. I know the guy walk pass our class. Please pay attention.", Hani heard Kara saying that so she start to read properly.

After 45mins they having class, and now its the time for recess..
"Yah! You want to eat what? Crystal? Kara ask Hani and Crystal. Hani reply "Kara ah, i don't want to eat. I will be going to other place. Anything text me up." Hani walk away .. "aish, that Hani ah! how about you Crystal?" , "ermm i don't have appetite to eat. I will be sitting at study corner ok? anything text me". Kara was shock. What happened to them?? hmmm ....

Hani was going to the field to see Doojoon playing soccer. "wow! He look so hot. I wish i can wipe his sweat. Aish! Hani, don't think that you can do that. Even other girl love him, they all get rejected. If i tell him i like him, i will be like the other girls too right? Aish!", Hani talk to herself. She just watch Doojoon from far.
Crystal was sitting at the study corner alone. She like to sing so she sing and sing and sing until she feel like no one is there. Yoseob, who like to sit at study corner too for studying, he heard someone singing. "who voice is that? It's so nice and beautiful." Without hesitant, Yoseob walk to the study corner and approach Crystal. "Hey. Your voice is nice. If you don't mind, can i sit here?." Crystal was so shocked as Yoseob the popular guy in this school approach a girl like her that unpopular. "ermmm, thanks Yo-seo-b op-pa.'" "Are you scared of me? Hahah! I'm not monster or ghost. Ok, you know my name but i don't know your name. What is your name?", "My name is Crystal". Yoseob was so happy that he get to know Crystal. Other students who walk pass them was shocked when seeing Yoseob approach Crystal. "I love your voice and your are beautiful Crystal." Before Crystal can answer, she receive message from Hani.
Hani : Crystal ah, where are you?
"Yoseob oppa, I'm sorry. I got to go. My friend is waiting for me." *bow and walk away*, but Yoseob quickly stand up and say "Crystal ah! Can i have your number? If you don't mind". "Sure. Nah, this is my number. Bye!"
Yoseob was happy to have her number *did i just fall in love in first sight?* Yoseob thought by himself.

Kara was eating alone at the canteen. After she finishing her foods, she stand up and walk with her drinks in her hands. Suddenly someone bumped her, and she splash water at Kikwang uniform.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


What happen to Kara ? Did Kikwang scold her ?
Find out at next chapter.