Chapter 7

Always Shining, Always Smile (Editing)

Two alarm clocks ringing signaling it's time to wake up. Chae Young get up,turn off her alarm clock and wake the other girls. While Hyun Woo just sat up tiredly and rub his eyes. All of the Infinite members waken by the alarms sounds. They look around and saw Hyun Woo try to wake the boys up while the girls are already out of the room. After another 10 minutes of trying waking the boys up,he give up and search for his phone. Sunggyu give him his phone that he leave on his bed. Infinite tried to help but they still asleep like nothing happen,only Woo Jin are awake. Woo jin walk out of the room and says that he'll take a shower first.

"If you guys not gonna wake up now,i'll call Se Kyung and told her about this." Hyun Woo try to wake them up by threatening them. Infinite just watch this.

"How you gonna tell her about this? She didn't even bring her phone with her neither Ye Joon did." Joo Won mumbled sleepily.

"Well,both of them didn't bring their phone with them but i'm sure Miss Min can help me to report this thing to Se Kyung." said Hyun Woo. The boys immediately got up and walk to the door.

"Sorry if we woke you guys,hyungs. You guys can go to sleep again now. " said Hyun Woo with an apologetic smile then he walk out of the room to take a bath.

"Why don't we cook them some breakfast?" Sunggyu ask his group members. His group members then walk out of the room and go to the kitchen.

"What food do we have to cook for them?" Sungjong ask his hyungs.

"Don't know. Let's just cook something simple for them." said Woohyun.

~After 30 minutes~

The girls and the boys came in the kitchen. The girls look at the table and saw toasted breads and fried eggs on the plates on the table. They take their seats.

"Did you guys cook this?" ask Ji Hoo.

"Yes. We did." L answer,the other Infinite members nods their head.

"Thank you for cooking us the breakfast." said the boys and the girls in unison. Then,they start to eat the breakfast that were made by their new housemates and the popular group idol,Infinite. After 15 minutes,they finished their breakfast. The boys stand up and gather all the empty plates. Just when the boys want to wash the dishes and clean the table,Sunggyu stop them.

"Just leave the dishes and the table like that,we'll clean it after this. You guys should just go to your school now." Sunggyu said.

The girls and the boys look at Hyun Woo. Hyun Woo just nod at them.

"Alright. We'll leave it just like that,but please make sure that none of you broke any glasses in this house. I don't want to face her wrath." said Hyun Woo. The boys and the girls chuckled at his last words making Infinite confuse. Then they walk to the living room. Hyun Woo pass the boys their blazer and their necktie while Seo Yeon pass the girls their blazer,hair ribbon and their bow. They wear it quickly,and went to the front door and wear their shoes. Hyun Woo stop then open the door and move to the side to let his friends get out first.

"How do you guys go to your school?" ask Sungyeol.

"We go to the school with our bike. We'll be going now. If you guys are hungry,just cook what you want with the ingredients that we have in this house. Don't worry,It's all are safe and good for you guys. Bye" said Hyun Woo before he close the door. A few minutes later,they heard the gates open then close again. Then they heard shoutings and the gate and open again. Then the front door slam open,the girls and the boys burst in and grab their bags that are on the sofa.

"Yah! Grab your bag quickly! I don't want to go to the old man's office and see his face in the early morning,you know?!" said Joo Won.

"You think we want to see that old man face in the morning too?! Even if we don't want to,we need to see his face every schooldays during the assembly. Now,we only have 10 minutes before the school 's gate close." Min Jung answer Haneul.

"Yah! Stop fighting now,Just grab your bag then get out of the house. We're so late now!" Hyun Woo yell at the two of them.

Then all of them burst out of the house again and slam the front door and the house gate shut. Infinite just stood there quietly.

"Let's do the dish and clean the table now. Then,play at the backyard and we can rest for the rest of the day." Sunggyu start to order his group members. they clean everything they need to clean,they go to the changing room to take a bath. Woohyun and Sungjong do the laundry after they finished their bath.

After that,some of them are in the living room watching tv,some of them are in the backyard playing basketball and swimming.

After 3 hours,all of them came in the house to rest.

"The girls didn't scream or squel like our other fans. Are the girls not our fans?" ask Woohyun.

"It's weird but what can we do if they are not our fans? Force them to be our fans? Absolutely no." said Dongwoo.

"I'm tired. Let's just rest already." said Hoya.

"Yeah. I'm tired too. I can't get a good sleep when i know that i'm gonna share the same bedroom with girls." said Myungsoo.

"I agree. I mean,we've slept in the same room with Jiae,our baby elephant once before we make our official debut. But it just one girl. This time,we'll sleep with 6 girls for who know how long in the same bedroom." said Sungyeol.

"Why didn't mr Joo Hyuk just ask some highschoolers like the kids to help his niece? Why does it have to be us?" ask Sungjong.

"Also,why didn't they live with their parents?" ask Woohyun.

"I'm just as curious as you but I believe mr Joo Hyuk ask us to help his niece because he trust us the most.And let's just wait till the person who we suppose to help arrive. I believe that that person can solve our questions." said Sunggyu.

~ Time skip~

It's 4.30 pm already,Inifnite are watching a show on the tv in the living room when the kids come in and threw their bags aside. The boys already lying on the floor and the girls are leaning againt the wall or the sofa and close their eyes. Infinite notice that all of them look tired and their clothes are changed into the track suits.

"I can't feel my leg anymore~." Min Jung start to whine.

"I feel like i can't walk anymore." said Ji Hoo.

"I'm hungry. Who want to eat with me?" ask Min Hyuk.

"We want to eat with you but we can't even stand properly right now." said Yoon Suh.

Then,Hyun Woo stand up with the support of the sofa.

"Kids,get up,go uptairs and take a bath. Do the laundry,rest for a while then go to the kitchen. I'll cook for you guys." Hyun Woo said.

"We'll cook for you guys. You all look really tired already so,just let us cook for you." said Dongwoo. The kids look at them then nod to thank them. Haneul wear a confuse expession.

"What are they doing in our house?" ask Joo Won.

"They are here to help Se Kyung. Seriously,how can you be so forgetful when you're just 17 years old?" Hyun Woo said. The other kids and Infinite laugh at this. Then he turn his attention to Woo Jin.

"Woo Jin ah,can you walk?" He ask with concern.

"Just a little. If i'm not clumsy,this wouldn't happen to me." Woo Jin said.

"Kyungie gonna kill me if she knew about this. *sigh* Now i know why she always worried about the three maknaes the most. Come on kids,go take a shower then we'll eat dinner." Hyun Woo said. Then he and Min Hyuk sling Woo Jin's arms around their shoulder and walk upstairs slowly.

~During the dinner~

"Emmm... Can we ask question to you guys?" ask Sunggyu hesitantly.

"Just ask it aready." said Ji Hoo.

"Why did the girls saying not to enter the girl's changing room when it's clear that boys won't go in there?" ask Sungyeol.

"Well,there's a story behind the girls words actually." said Hyun Woo. Then he cover his mouth with his hand and look away. His body shook as he tried to stiffle his laughter.

"Well,we said that because there's a story behind it just like what that guy said earlier." said Chae Young.

"Yah! Do you girls really need to tell them about that? I said that that's really was an accident." said Min Hyuk.

"Yes! And seriously? Who will kick open the door of the girls' changing room when they are in the middle of undressing their clothes?!" said Min Jung.

"I told you guys that it was really an accident.How would i know that you girls are in the middle of undressing? Beside,that time i'm still half asleep so my mind was still hazy. If i remember clearly,it was Ye Joon who woke me up and told me to took a bath since i'm still in my track suit. Since i'm not fully awaked that time,i just walk upstairs and walked straight to the changing room. I thought that the other boys tried not to let me in the changing room since the door was locked,i just kicked the door open and then i saw you girls in that room. Then i realized that i kicked the wrong door." Min Joon tried to explain.

"Still,why the girls changing room? Se Kyung already said it clearly since our first day living with her that the girls always be on the left side while the boys are on the right side in this house. Don't tell us that you don't know which is left side and which is the right side." said Yoon Suh.

"And that time,the boys' changing room's door wasn't locked,you know?" said Haneul trying to stiffle his laugh too.

"I give up on explaining this thing. Not like you gonna listen to what i say anyway." said Min Joon with a sigh then the other boys start to laugh like there's no tomorrow.

"Ya! STOP LAUGHING ALREADY!!!" Min Hyuk yell at his friends. Then the door bell ring.

"Go get the door now,Joo Won." said Hyun Woo. Haneul stand up and walk to the front door. After a few minutes,he came back with mr Joo Hyuk behind him. All of them then stand up and bow at mr Joo Hyuk.

"Sit down and just continue your meal." mr Joo Hyuk order. Then,they continue to eat their meal once again.

"So uncle,may i ask you something?" ask Hyun Woo.

"Yesterday and just now,why didn't you just come in the house using the house key that you have?" Hyun Woo ask after receiving a yes from mr Joo Hyuk.

"For yesterday,remember at what hour did me and Infinite come?" mr Joo Hyuk ask.

"Yesterday...... If i'm not mistaken,it was 5:35pm right?" said Woo Jin.

"What about today?" ask mr Joo Hyuk again.

"It's 7:37pm. Why did you ask these questions,uncle?" ask Chae Young to her uncle.

"Last Tuesday,7:25pm,i came here to talk with you guys about Infinite. But when i saw that there's no light and hear no voices at all at that time,i just go home thinking that you guys must be going out. On the next day,i came again at 8:10pm.But the result is the same." said mr Joo Hyuk.

"But that didn't explain why you didn't use the house key to come in." said Hyun Woo.

"Do you think that i will come in this house when there's no people in this house. Your neighbours might think that i'm a thief then they call the police to caught me. Now i want to know where did you guys go last week." said mr Joo Hyuk.

"A-about that... erm... h-how do i say it?" Hyun Woo stutter looking nervous.

"Last week,we had some extra training to do so we came home later than usual,uncle." said Chae Young.

"Kyungie gonna laugh if she heard about that." said Yoon Suh.

"But,it's all in the past. Even if she laugh freely with us now,i still feel like there's still the barrier that she built since 3 years ago." said Min Hyuk changing the subject.

"Yeah. A barrier that kept her from doing anything freely. She seems more caution about her surrounding since that school holiday." said Min Jung.

"She's not talkative and friendly with everyone around her too." said Ji Hoo.

"There also time when she cried in her sleep. Sometime she also look sad and depress." said Seo Yeon.

"Wait! Now that we talk about her,how do i gonna tell her about Infinite living here from now on?" Hyun Woo suddenly ask.

"Think about that by yourself and you'll be the one who tell her about this." said his friends in unison.

"Why? Why me? Why not Youngie?" Hyun Woo ask again.

"Because you are her childhood bestfriend." said his friends together again.

"Youngie is her cousin. I'm just her childhood bestfriend. Not fair." Hyun Woo start whine like a child.

"No can do. It's been decide that you gonna be the one who talk to her about this." said Ji Hoo. Then,they smirk at Hyun Woo. Somehow,Hyun Woo catch the meaning of the smirks and the hidden meaning of his words just now. 'You're the leader so you should be the one who tell her about this' was the another meaning behind Ji Hoo words just now.

"Fine. I'll be the one who tell her about Infinite staying in our house from now on." Hyun Woo said with a sigh.

"So... Do you guys has any plan to do this weekend?" ask mr Joo Hyuk while looking at the house original members .

"Waterpark!" shout all of them in sync except Hyun Woo and Chae Young making Infinite and mr Joo Hyuk jumped at their voices volume.

"Waterpark? Everytime you guys going out somewhere to have fun,there always water. Why do you guys always choose waterpark instead of amusement park?" ask mr Joo Hyuk.

"One,She said that she'll take us to the waterpark this weekend." said Chae Young.

"Two,waterpark is more interesting than the amusement park because we can throw someone into the pool and we can splash the one who still dry with water." said Hyun Woo.

"Three,there's a high chance for us to throw those who wouldn't wake up in the morning into the water." said both of them together.

Then,he and Chae Young look at each other as they smile a sadistic smile. The other who saw this shiver and start to get away from the two little by little. Mr Joo Hyuk who saw this sweatdrop.

"Why do we have to live with these sadistic people?" ask Ji Hoo to no one.

"But it's okay if it's not Kyungie. Kyungie is more sadistic compare to those two." said Joo Won.

"Now i know why Kyungie got a little too sadistic over the years she've been spending living with those two sadistic as you guys said. I guess she hang around a lot with the two of them,am i right?" ask mr Joo Hyuk to the kids.

"She hang around too much with them. But the good thing is when she giving us punishment,training or practice,she'll make sure that those two will join the punishment,training and practice too." said Ji Hoo.

"Let just hope that none of the Infinite members are sadistic like those three." said Seo Yeon while looking at Infinite.

"I'm gonna be dead if there are more sadistic people live in this house." said Min Joon.

"Ha...Hahaha... Can someone please tell me why do i choose to live here once again?" ask Woo Jin after he let out an awkward laugh.

"You are the only one who know the answer. And let me tell you something,there are three sadist people in this house.Two of them are infront of your eyes now and the other one is the house owner who will be back tomorrow. So be careful with your words since those two are very close with the house owner." said Eun Jung.

"But she always act or do cute expression or thing in front of us unconsciously." said Seo Yeon.

"That's definitely her official bad habit." replied Yoon Suh.

"Now,why don't you guys chat in the living room? I need to go home and do my works that i left before i came here." said mr Joo Hyuk as he stand up.

"Your shoes are in the boxes that i put in the living room. Don't leave your shoes at the doorstep. Keep it in the changing room. Se Kyung won't like it when she sees the doorstep are in the mess. Just leave one of your shoes at the doorstep. I'm leaving now." said mr Joo Hyuk to Infinite then he leave the house again.

"Boys! Get up from your lazyass and help me wash the dish now. If you don't,i'll report this to Kyungie." Hyun Woo tried to threat them just like when he tried to wake them up in the morning.

"Yes,yes,yes. We will help you,Grandpa." said Ji Hoo. Infinite laugh at this especially Sunggyu.

"Did you just call me 'Grandpa',Ji Hoo ah?" Hyun Woo ask as he glare at Ji Hoo,ignoring Infinite and the girls laughter.

"Yes. I did called you GRANDPA a while ago. Look like our GRANDPA is too old already because he did not hear clearly what i called him a while ago." said Ji Hoo trying to make Hyun Woo irritate.

"Oh. If i'm your GRANDPA,you are my GRANDSON then. Isn't it,my STUPID GRANDSON?" Hyun Woo smirk at Ji Hoo as he hear the girls and Infinite laugh harder.

"Me? If i'm your stupid grandson then the other must be your stupid grandsons too,right?" Ji Hoo smirk as the other boys yell a little too loud 'HEY!' at him except for Min Joon who just glare at him.

"That's enough. Go wash the dishes. After that,let's talk in the living room a little then,we go to our bedroom to do our homework." said Min Jung. All of the girls then go to the living room leaving the boys in the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"Can we ask something? Why do you girls and boys sleep in the same room?" ask Hoya after they finish washing the dishes.

"We don't remember the reason but,i believe it has something to do with school." said Min Jung as she and her friends start to walk upstairs talking about homeworks and projects that they have to do.

"We want to do our homeworks and projects,hyungs. If you guys want anything just ask us. But make sure you ask us before our bedtime that are on 9.30 pm" said Woo Jin.

"What's the door beside the bedroom?" ask Dongwoo.

"It is toilet. There's no way in the night you want to go to the changing room's bathroom just to do your business alone,right?" Ji Hoo said. Infinite shook their head.

"Alright,question time end. Let's do our homeworks and projects now before our bedtime kids." said Hyun Woo.

After they finish their homeworks and projects,they go straight to their bed and sleep. Infinite then come in and go to the bed that they share with the kids.

Sunggyu and Woohyun are sleeping on the same bed as Hyun Woo with Hyun Woo in the middle of them. Ji Hoo and Dongwoo. Min Hyuk and Myungsoo. Joo Won and Sungyeol. Woo Jin and Sungjong. Hoya sleep on a bed alone.